You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Is This Real?

Real Ghost Stories

Is This Real?

 

My story seems to take place wherever I go, because I think I have a ghost following me. When I'm alone in my bed I feel a presence in my room... And shadows are moving. There isn't anything in my room or outside to cause the shadows to move. They aren't moving erratically, but enough to have scared the living daylights out of me.

Anyway. I can feel the ghost touch me... Seductively and everywhere. It scared me the first time it happened, but now I kind of like it. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. So I decided to look these things up on Google and the reasonable answer is the incubus, if this is a ghost.

But there is one problem. The incubus is supposedly only to prey upon sleepers in their beds... It's following me everywhere. In school, at home in the car... The list goes on. I started wearing a cross recently.

I found that the presence is farther away than when I take the cross off. And when I have the cross on I don't feel anything... No touching or presence.

But also the incubus, or at least from what I've read, had intercourse. I've, thankfully haven't had anything like that. Just seductive stroking to my chest, back, and legs.

So, what I'm asking is, basically "is this real?"

Or my imagination?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, XXMeganXX, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

gcecelie (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-09-21)
Incubus are dangerous. Nothing to play with. This should stop. If you were to see what exactly is touching you all over, would you still let it happen?
Somhairle (40 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
Huh. If he doesn't bother you too much and you want to be around him then you might aswell try to communicate with him, just keep in mind it might change your perspective on certain things a bit, and these fellows can be rather clingy sometimes so I wouldn't go with the flow if you intend to have a human lover because sex spirits like to get as much loving as possible.
freshbaklava (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-14)
Hi Mega,
I just want to say I agree somewhat with motherpann...don't give into it. Trust me they will stop you from having real relationships. I know trying to fight it sometimes doesn't work, but never give in.
morambo85 (2 stories) (11 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
it is 100% real its happened to me and many others. Trust me you are far from crazy
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-30)
Troyarn, you are mistaken in your thinking, these beings are real whether you believe in them or not.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2008-12-26)
Sorry, but this sounds like a bunch of perverts having a good time on here. I am thinking there is some weird fetish or something that they are using this site for. Too bad.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
Oh I get it. Thanks, I'd like to be able to talk with you about this but I don't want anyone getting upset.
XXMeganXX (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
Succubussed - no I just made a new one and changed it on my profile yesterday. She doesn't have access to it. ^-^'
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
XXMeganXX...I did send that email to the xpikey at yahoo address. I got it from your profile. And then I got that very negative response in reply. She has access to your xpikey yahoo account.
XXMeganXX (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
Succubussed- yeah, that was my mom...
I have another one she doesn't know about...
Its the same as the gmail one only in yahoo.
creative I know...
xpikeyuall [at] yahoo
MOTHERPANN (10 stories) (77 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
I have a question, why would any healthy minded human being want to have sex with a ghost/demon etc? Is it so you can explore sex but not get in to trouble with your parents because its not with a human boy?

Come on, having sex with an entity, enjoying it and encouraging it to continue. That is NOT healthy.

If you want to have sex, have it with your boyfriend, Not some entity, enjoy the touch from a real person, the closeness and the bond that two people share when they are having sex.

Having sex with an entity is not safe, it will control you, introduce sick sexual practices and harm anyone who tries to get close to you.

Get rid of it now! Do not walk in agreement with it. You are welcoming it in to your life by not casting it out.

I am not telling an underage child to have sex but if you must explore your sexuality, do it alone or with someone you care about and not an entity that will cause you harm and possibly becoming possesed.

People who can not function in the world or form real relationships feel safe having paranormal lovers but do you really want to risk never having a real relationship, to marry and have children? Remember the entity will become so possessive no man will be able to get close to love you or form a relationship. A tragic life if you ask me.
MotherP
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
XXMeganXX, the email I sent you that generated the hate response WAS sent to your xpikeyuall address. It's the only one I had, and I got it from this site.

That person must have access to the xpikey account in order for her to have read my email to you.
XXMeganXX (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-09)
Specific? What do you mean? ^-^'
Last night I could feel him better than any other night... And he starting to growl sorta...
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-08)
Thanks for that XXMeganXX. Have his touches become more "specific"? (I think you understand what I mean)
XXMeganXX (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
Succubussed- The touchings have been more common lately. He lies in bed with me... I can hear his breathing now, and he talks very seldom... I can sometimes hear footsteps in my room...Oh, he sometimes moves stuff around in the night... Onetime my blow dryer fell on the floor and it scared my dog... ^-^ I thought it was funny...
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
hey XXMeganXX... Any news regarding the spirit?

I am very interested to know anything he does or says.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-24)
No, XXMeganXX. There is no "should be" or "shouldn't be" in this sort of situation as far as I know.

I only asked, because as I said I am trying to learn more about what these beings are, and in most cases the contact with them results (as it has in my case) in marked increase in the sexual focus of the human partner. I was curious to know if this were the case with you.

Thank you for answering my question.
XXMeganXX (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-22)
Succubussed- Not really. I've never been that much focused on sex... It feels insanely good when he touches me, don't get me wrong. I guess I've got too much to think about to focus on sex more than what I was focused on before... Why? Should I be?
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
Thanks for your response, XXMeganXX.

Back to a previous question...

Has this being made you feel more "randy" since he started touching you? In other words, do you feel more focused on sex now?
XXMeganXX (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
Hoochler- I'm not sure... I guess his form is dependable on lighting... I see him more clearly in the dark.
Succubussed- Thanks for your concern. I'm okay though.
Succubussed (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-20)
Hi XXMeganXX.

I am glad that this being does not scare you. I feel a certain amount of trepidation (concern) for you however and the situation that you are in.

If I am not mistaken you are a teenaged girl, I am guessing about 16 years old?

I can say from experience that continued sexual contact with a being that can produce these levels of pleasure can become very addicting, and may have the effect of lessening your desire to have normal relationships with human males.

This has happened to me with my Succubus--I no longer desire the sexual company of human females--but I'm 50 years old and have had a very full love life before this happened to me so it isn't a problem.

If I am right about your age (or close), then your life is just starting out, and there should be a future of boyfriends and human lovers when you are ready for that, and even a husband and kids if you so choose.

This spirit that touches you can not offer you those things. Yes, the pleasure is indescribable, and it even gets stronger as time goes by, as you have noticed, but it's not the same as having the joy of being part of a couple. As time goes by and the pleasure increases (seemingly infinitely. After more than five years it STILL keeps getting better with mine) you will be taken further and further into a different state of mind where your priorities will be much changed.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't do it. I love my Succubus and am very happy with the way things are going, but I wanted to let you know what sort of choices you are making here.

You do have free choice and the choice is up to you, but be aware of the fact that this is real and you are involved with a very powerful being. It's not all in your head. He is real.

However you choose is your choice, but I thought that you should be aware of the information that I have to offer.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
XXMeganXX,
Randy = British slang for horny.

Wow, you can see him. Does he take on the shape of mist or a cloud that changes color depending on the lighting?
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
Good for you, xxmeganxx!
I'm sure your visitor appreciates his new status 😆
XXMeganXX (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
succubiluv- no I don't think he does...
Succubussed- Whats "randy"? - He touches me every night and sometimes during school...
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
HEY xxmeganxx;

Wow---appears you've hit the jackpot.
Good to hear from you again, and that your experience is developing well.
You've come a long way since the first encounter.
Do you still feel your visitor deserves the "pervert" tag? 😊
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
Thanks for the update, XXMeganXX.

How often do you think about him?
Do you feel more "randy" than you used to before he first started touching you?
Does he touch you every night?

I know this sounds really nosy, but I am curious for a reason. I want to know what these beings are, and the more information I have--especially if there is a pattern to their behavior--the more I will understand.
XXMeganXX (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
Succubussed - yes as time goes on it's becoming more and more vivid. When he touches me now it feels like a very warm hand. During school when the teacher turns off the light I can see him. I'm not sure how to put into words what he looks like though... Sometimes he's white in the light now sometimes he's red in the light. Other times he's purple... In the dark he's not white... He's black, red or gray in the dark.
Sometimes during school he plays with my hair...
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
How often is it happening XXMeganXX?

Does it keep getting more vivid? In other words is it gradually feeling a little more intense every time?
Cynric (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-05)
If your family does not have a bad mental track record, then by most part it's real.
Your're very lucky, you only have a transient admirer. Others were much worse. You believe in the power of the cross, (because for you it's effective) but other things are also effective, maybe even better. Try taking the cross off and just pray an honest prayer from the heart.

But The best way is to communicate with the entity.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
To Hoochler:

😉 Thanks for your intelligent posts on this here story.

To xxMeganxx: Thanks for the update, and I'll listen for you with my ear to the site page 😊

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled