You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: I Love You Too

Real Ghost Stories

I Love You Too

 

This happened to my grandmother a long time ago when they didn't know very much about the paranormal and the effects.

A long time ago my grandmother had a car accident her husband (my grandfather) was driving the last thing she said to him was "I love you", he never answered he had spun and hit a tree and died at the scene.

My grandmother was depressed for 3 years and had to go to a mental clinic 3 times. One night when we went to visit Naomi (my grandma) said that she was hearing footsteps and always when she looks out the window she could see their car in the state of when they crashed. Mum dad and I looked at each other, and then mum took her upstairs and put her to bed.

The next night mum said I was staying at Naomi's so I packed my gear and head up the hill. When I got there Naomi was upset she said that weird things had been happening and that her cat could see them too.

My gran has got letter magnets on her fridge all the time. When I crept down in the night to get my gran a glass of water, I opened the fridge got the water closed it and the letter magnets spelled "I love you too" I was barely freaked out and went upstairs and told my little sister to cut it out and stop playing tricks on me and nana she said she didn't know what I was talking about.

A couple of months later nothing strange had been happening at the house so I heard from Naomi. My parents had split up and dad was away on business when it was his turn to have me so I stayed at nan's.

I woke up at the same time nan wanted a glass of water the last time I was there. I would have never guessed that the magnets were next to my bed on the floor I looked at them and they spelled "I love you too"

I was so freaked out because my little sis wasn't there and I highly doubted my nan had done that.

I went back to sleep and woke to hear banging on my door I walked over and it was nan she said to come quickly and see what happened. I ran to her room and she said that her glass of water had been knocked off and that's what woke her and as I looked down (drum roll) and there were the magnets all 11 of them and they spelled "I love you too" we just sat there and cried.

Later on I saw my grandfather and he said "thank you" and then nodded his head and walked away.

Do you think that we was trying to respond to what my grandmother said before the crash (I love you)?

Comments would be appreciated!

Also check out my other stories.

Other hauntings by LyssaLuva

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LyssaLuva, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-09)
Very sorry for the loss. I loved this experience you have captured. Its truely a beautiful story.

Regards & Prayers,
Logan
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-04)
thats a really sad but beautiful story,
An echoeing love that just carries on, I'm a true romantic so this is definatly one of my favs. I'm sorry for your loss,
Take care
blessedsurvivor7 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
your grandfather was definitly trying to tell your gran "love you". Maybe he was sad about her being sad about his death so he was trying to let her know it was ok and that he was in heaven now. I think you let him get to his final reward by letting your gran know that he still loved her.
LyssaLuva (6 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-15)
Dear Surya its been 4 years since this happened and my grandmother is well ufortunatley she passed 1 year ago but she has come to visit us a couple of times but that's another story 😉
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-14)
Awww that is such a sweet and touching story. How is your grangmother now? Is she at peace with herself now?
pondering (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-14)
This is a beautiful happening. I feel the same as everyone else. I could only imagine the guilt he must've felt for not responding while he was alive and then the relief to finally have been able to tell her. Thank you for sharing this experience.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-14)
Im very sorry for your loss. I am positive that your grandfather wanted you to give a message. He realy wanted your grandmother to know that he loved her to. This sure was an amazing story. It shows us how much people can love each other even after death. This sure is a beautiful story. And I thank you for that. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
LyssaLuva (6 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-14)
Dear Readers,
Cheers for all your comments they are very much appreciated. I have had contact with a clairvoyant and she said that it id my granfather
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-13)
I'm so sorry for your loss, but wow! What a cool story! It's interesting to me that you just so calmly wrote, "Later on I saw my grandfather..." Like that wasn't a major thing? Wow! Has your grandmother seen him as well?
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-13)
I am so very sorry for your loss. Your grand father was aware of the suffering and grief your grand mother was going through. It is possible he spelled this message out to assure her he loved her to the end, hoping to aleviate some of the depression and grief.

You and your grand mother have both been very blessed to receive such a gift as his visit to let you know he loves you.

Hopefully now he will be able to rest in peace knowing that his loved ones will join him again one day.

God Bless!
savypickles (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-13)
OOH yes it was definatley your grandfather trying to tell her He loves her to Thats sweet he came back and told her 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: