You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: A Small Bite

Real Ghost Stories

A Small Bite

 

My sisters (lets call her Jodi) boyfriends (Brendan) dad (peter) died a few years back and the whole family was shocked. There have been many occasions (in which I will share later) when Peter's ghost has returned to pay a visit.

One night Jodi, Brendan and Brendan's mum (lee) were in the kitchen Jodi and Brendan were talking about something Lee was doing the dishes in the sink. Brendan said something and Lee looked up expressionless as if someone or something were taking over her.

She took her hands out of the water and said to Brendan "you looked like your dad when you said that." She put her hands back in the water and yelped with pain. Her ring finger was bleeding.

Once her finger had been cleaned up Jodi, my sister, who is also very spiritual like me said "what happened Lee?" Lee got very shy and said it was silly but Jodi pushed on "Tell me" Lee said that it had felt like someone bit her and she knew straight away it was Peter.

Lee was upset because she didn't know what she had done wrong that made Peter hurt her. Later on Jodi walked past Lee's room and heard lee talking to someone Lee said "I know your here Peter, But this isn't fair? Why are you hurting us Peter?" Jodi didn't know what Lee meant by 'us' so she asked Brendan. And he said that Peter had hurt all of the family including Brendan and his 2 brothers, Trent and Tyson.

Still to this day no one has figured out why Peter did this or got angry at Lee. If you have any question or comments by all means please do.

Thanks for reading

P.S I am opening a new account so look out for my stories I will give you some more info soon.

Other hauntings by LyssaLuva

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LyssaLuva, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

soundofwhite (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-02)
kinda sounds like they are just clumsy and its a coincidence they all hurt themself. Not very ghosty. She prob cut her finger on a knife or the edge of something.
TammyMom (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
LyssaLuva, I think that it's more likely that Lee cut her finger on a knife that was in the dish water when she was washing the dishes. Was Peter emotionally and physically abusive to his wife and children when he was alive? If so, they may still be thinking that they will never truly be free of him. Anything that happens to them may still be blamed on him. TammyMom
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
Did peter die of something that hurt him?

Did peter hurt his family when he was alive?

Maybe it wasn't peter, but maybe it was.

I do not know.

Has anything else happened?

Take care! ❤
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
I wouldn't assume that it was Peter. Was he particularly abusive while living? I can't imagine why he would change and become malicious after passing.
ghostfreak14 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
i agree with the other comments... And agin mayb it was something someone said er someone else biting you
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
It doesn't sound to me like it would be Peter doing the biting. I don't understand why he would do that unless he was angry at the family for something. Are there some details we're missing here?

Warmest blessings,

DA/Lynn
blessedsurvivor7 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
perhaps peter is mad at lee because of what she said to brendan but then again like nich said it might not be peter so I wouldn't jump to conclusions about peter biting lee or hurting the rest of the family...
nich (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
how can they be sure that it was Peter who's hurting them? Do they have any family problems before Peter died? Do Peter hurts his family when he was still alive? Sorry to ask questions, just being curious... Who knows, maybe it wasn't Peter at all.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-18)
Interest Peter bite Lee, Hmm... That maybe he is angry at some of the family and may not know he died.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: