You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Hooded Cloaked White Figures

Real Ghost Stories

Hooded Cloaked White Figures

 

I should start off that I am fifteen and a half years old. I'm female. My name is Emma. I couldn't get to bed tonight this night because I have had enough of this. I am so scared. I guess I will start from the beginning (sum it up for you just so you have a better understanding of who I am).

I "vanished" from my mother when I was little. I made things "move" with my mind. I could play go fish and guess everyone's card. I have dreams that come true the next day. I am super sensitive to energy and I can see it and according to my chiropractor I have a lot of this one kind of energy and it goes from really chaotic to smooth. I am sensitive, super sensitive to people's energy.

But anyways, I was wondering what "hooded cloaked" white figures where. I see this one a lot and its always there and its starting to piss me off cause it won't leave me alone. I have a boyfriend and every time I talk to him this really dark heavy energy attacks me, mostly at night, and it really scares me and I have no idea what to do cause it keeps me up all night. One time I woke up and it was sucking me into the bed and I was drenched in sweat and it's the same "thing" cause it was the hooded white figure.

I am so scared and I want to understand this, but I need your help and advice. This is one of many problems I am having and I would appreciate it if I could get some kind of explanation. Gah! So maybe I can get some sleep. But if not that's okay and I appreciate your efforts and time for reading this.

It's not that descriptive or great, but I am worried.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xDistrubedx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

stephyw2001 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
Oh my Michael! You've progressed to Captain status already? You are a master of shinigamis! However, perhaps, just perhaps, you should put down the zanpakuto and remote control long enough to realize that other people watch Bleach too. 😜
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
Be Afraid, Be Very, Very, Very Afraid... He hunts demons in his sleep...

Respectfully (?),

Rook
michael19923 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
i would actually like to speak with you via facebook or something. I'm astral expecialy during sleep I take the form of myself before I came to earth and watch over people. It happens to be a white cloaked figure. I don't know if I'm light or dark or heavy or light. But I know my form. And I'm curious as to what it is. And I am very much like you in the sensetivity. I was never able to read cards but I know events before they happen. Usually saving a life or bypassing a issue. And peoples energy tells me how they feel. I know if someone hates me within seconds of being near them. Anyway. If your ever on here send me a message at michael199233 [at] yahoo.com. If its another being like myself id be highly interested because 6 dark cloaked beings are known to surround my bed some nights. If its in a white cloak that's rather odd. I'm the only being I have met who had that trait. White cloak silver blade. Master of chaos slayer of demons. When I sleep I'm a busy busy boy.
vanlaja (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
I have a white cloaked figure too. I sometimes hear it yell and I fell as if its watching me from outside my bedroom door. It for some reason I don't think can come into my room. My girlfriend is somewhat sensitive to spirits. She can fell what emotion they give off. She says she feels the white cloaked spirit outside my room with a frustrated emotion. She believes that its a spirit who has lost its way. What she explained to me tonight was that a spirit who lost its way is a spirit who hasnt passed and has unfinished business before moving on. But they stay so long that they soon forget who they are or what gender they are and they are stuck with the emotion that they had when they died. Other spirits can avoid this if they have a purpose or if they are attached to a person or something. Like for example some old battlefields from the civil war could have soldiers fighting each other over and over like a memory stuck on replay. So the spirit that you have could very well be a lost spirit. My girlfriend reccomends to me to not try to help it especially with the emotion it has because it could be a evil spirit you don't know what it truely is. Right now as I type this I can feel it just staring at me. Whenever I turn around its ther for a few secconds and then its gone. Although I don't think I have it as bad as you yet... And I don't know if it ever will be hostile towards me. All I know is that it is always frustrated and it seems to take its anger out on the living. But I also believe that a lost relative of mine is watching over me so that might be why it hasnt been so bad. But just as an fyi my girlfriend nor me are exactly expert psychics we could be way wrong for all we know.
kcampbell (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-22)
remember me? The one you sent me? I want to know if you have more than one story or is hat it?
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-21)
Rebuke them in the name of Jesus. You say this has been common since your youth, so command the remaining demons to be gone from you; allbeit there's no point if you actually enjoy aspects of this.
Emma2008 (4 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-21)
I seriously think you need to see a doctor about the symptoms you are suffering. I'm thinking perhaps you might have some sort of medical problem that is not so much paranormal as you believe.
xDistrubedx (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-21)
I have this burning sensation in my upper neck/lung area and my knee's won't stop shaking and I feel very very naseaus and I asked it to leave me alone again but I feel this strange tingling in my body and when I look around everything just seem so blurry and not there.
xDistrubedx (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-21)
I had to get online cause I have to say this before I Forget: I think... I think I was like possessed? I was talking to my boyfriend and suddenly everything got really cold and I could feel something and I told it to leave me alone and I wasn't afraid and I even imagined a white light around me. But suddenly I blanked out and everything was blurred and then there was this thing and my boyfriend said I was talking in this melotone. He said it sounded like I was really high and then my feet they burned and tingled and then when I came back after like 20 minutes I thought it only had been about 2 umm I started crying I was so scared and shaking and I still am I am so scared. It hurt. I asked it to leave and it didn't. I said it wasn't welcome here and it had no buisness here.
kt218 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-20)
For your religious question, if you just can't believe, then don't force yourself... It won't do you any good. As for myself, I am a firm believer, and I find it very comforting to pray when I am faced with a scary situation, but that is just my own opinion, and everyone's is different. If you want to ask Him for help, go ahead, but you have to mean it.
ghostlyhorse07 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-20)
WOW! Since you are getting frustrated with the cloaked figures do not be scared! When then come just look at it firmly (be firm and strong and brave and well just don't scared be brave amd for,) and said firmly in a loud and strong voice " Leave get out! You are making a fool of yourself! You are not welcome here." just don't be scared of course 🤔 😐
xDistrubedx (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-20)
Not dissapear like with a cloak or aliens invading me but yes for a quanitity of time I was able to not be there. Nobody could see me. But only would last several seconds. It only happened a few times. Um, as for the white cloaked thing (I've been seeing it on and off my entire life) and sometimes there are black one's...they are very fast and when I know they are around me in the daytime cause it gets really really cold and the room looks frozen. I am not afraid - I have lost so much that the only thing I do fear is making the wrong choices. Thing thing with my boyfriend has recently stopped but continued from nightmares. I have the same nightmare almost every other night - sometimes for weeks on end. I might as well say it since I can. Its about this crazy guy. He's very very pale, with redish looking eyes and he's standing in the dim light just watching me, his hair is wirey and black and his eyebrows are high and end to short. He has a sunken in nose, and his mouth... Or where it should be is a white piece of writing paper and plastered on there is this grotesque mouth. I can't explain how scary and disgusting it is. && he just stands there in my nightmare and looks at me with those menacing eyes and that menacing smile.
Thank you all so much for your valuable information. I was hoping to seek some and now I have found it I feel about 70% better then when I was clueless.
Oh - another thing. I don't know what it is but when I am walking and there is someone about 10 feet away from me I can slow things down and even though I am far away I feel like I am right there looking at them in their minds and personal space.
Rodney (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-20)
-xDisturbedx-
I was having simular problems and found something. I was told I had 2 choices, try to find out what it wants or ignore it. I know, I know, how the hell do you igore something so strong. From what I understand they can feed on fear. So it's going to be more mental than anything. You will need to trick yourself into not feeling the fear. It seems to me that you are getting close, by saying it is pissing you off. Try to use some of that frustration to help hide the fear.
This is just a sugestion. It has worked many times for me in the past. I am not by any means a professional, this is just a quick fix if you will.
In refrence to the religion deal, it's something to comfort most. 90% of the population believes in some higher power. It's more for you (to believe that a higher power is behind you). I am not religious either. You don't have to use that (religion) as a sword. You are stronger than that. You are the one that has the power here. Your alive, intellegent, and ahead of the game being more intouch with feeling the energy. Use that.
Hope you find peace soon.
:-D
Ghostgirl24 (9 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-20)
I know who this cloaked figure is, she is what you call a night Gaurdian someone who looks after your soul while you sleep and keeps it from any harm. I am alarmed though because its quite unusual for this entity to do such things unless she sees something that can harm you to an extensive degree. My first question to you is how long have you been with your boyfriend? When did the cloaked figure start to "attack" you? I can answer your questions but I first need you to answer mine.
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-20)
I agree with Tonith. Even as adults if you think of something for too long (when it comes to paranormal) your mind starts to see it as if it was right in front of you specially when it comes to teens the energy they carry is inmense and specially you if what you say is true and I am not saying it is not. You have a lot of energy and wether it be good or bad it is up to you. You can be very powerfull. I don't know if you have ever heard of telekinesis. This is a website you might want to look at http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/Telekinesis.html
This will help you understand the powers you have and what you are capable of doing. Once you read this I think you will know how to handel this small problem.
Good luck!
Emma2008 (4 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-20)
You vanished? How? Kidnapped by aliens for a few days? Found an invisible cloak and decided to try it on? You can't just claim something so fantastic and not elaborate. If you want us to believe you, you have to be descriptive.

Well, I think we're all psychic to some degree. I was good at "Memory" as a kid, I also found lost things all the time, just by concentrating hard enough. However, I don't claim to be psychic. I think it's an ability we all have to a certain degree.

Usually, white is good, black is evil. The white cloaked figure should therefore be a sort of protector to you. Perhaps your boyfriend is bad news and this white cloaked figure is a physical representation of morality or something along that line.

Furthermore, you're 15 and have a boyfriend, so you have a ton of hormones racing through your body and God only knows the affect it is having on you physically.
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-20)
You, my friend, are caught in the middle of the great, unseen holy war between Light and Darkness. For whatever reason, each side sees you as beneficial to its success. Your decision is crucial -- that's why these figures won't leave you alone. Unfortunately, even after you've made your decision, the war isn't going to end. The good news is that you've been given the right tools to help you fight. Employ them and consider wisely, because your very soul depends upon it.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-19)
You were able to disappear as a child? Most moms will attest to this but not in the same sense as what you mean. I think young people are more opened to the paranormal because they are not yet jaded. I don't know if belief makes it so or it just is and some are in tuned while others are not. I don't have any expertise in this department about getting rid of unwanted spirits but there are many here that can aid you. I would deem to say you are very sensitive and how you handle it is what makes or breaks a good medium. Knowledge is power. There is no need to be afraid once you understand what you are dealing with. Easier said than done I realize but if you want to continue to hone your abilities, you must educate yourself and not be afraid. I don't know what these entities are that are keeping you awake but in most cases if told to cease with authority they will. They are invading your space and you don't have to tolerate it. Again I also think many teens have a lot of excess energy and it's highly possible you are creating these effects yourself, if you are the only one experiencing them. Not saying this is the case it's just another explanation of what is happening to you. This is a great site with people who know much about the paranormal so please keep us posted.
xDistrubedx (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-19)
hehe, thank you. I am curious - I am not really sure how to "use" it or well - make use of it in a good way. I wan't to better understand it. Does anybody have any recommendations?
GloomySunday (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-19)
It sounds to me that your psychic power is very strong. This is wonderful but also dangerous because psychics have bright alluring auras and this atracts many kinds of spirits. If you'd like some protection from these spirits, I'd recemend making an herbal protection pillow or satchle. It doesn't have to be very big or noticable, just something that you can carry with you when you feel like you need it.
Try filling a small black pouch with a little bit of natural cotton, dried rosemarry, and a few dried cloves. Rosemarry is used by witches for protection and cloves can help to dispell the nagetive energy and feelings caused by the spirits that are attacking you.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-19)
xDisturbedX
You are welcome for the advice. I hope it worked as planned last night and you got a good night's sleep.
xDistrubedx (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-19)
Hoochler thanks for your comment it was really good advice and I am going to try that tonight. Its really hard for me to get goodnight sleeps. I sometimes keep myself awake the whole entire night I get so frightened. The method seems handy and I am more excited to try it out. XD
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-19)
The method I described below is what I learned from a book. I have added a little extra in to this practice when I use it on my own, I imagine that my force field has 1 foot quills poking all over out of it and that anything that tries to attack me directly or by sending bad things my way is pricked and hurt by the quills it touches. The quills are also invulnerable in my minds eye.

I imagine the quills to be charged with an infinite supply of white hot energy that they readily discharge as insanely powerful lightening bolts at any attacker (and only at attackers). I have found this method useful in direct protection as you seek now, and also in protecting from obnoxious thoughts being put into my mind via thought form.
magicwhisper (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-19)
Sweetie... Look up empathic people... (could be)
As far as the black cloaked figure, ignore it. Show it that it has no power over you. You will be perfectly fine. You just have to learn how to deal with he spirits around you and how to tune them out... (you could also try and picture yourself in a suit of armor when these spirits bother you... Also a good trick when you are picking up others emotions...)
Good luck hun, and stay strong. 😁
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-19)
xDisturbedx
You could try to harden your aura during the attacks, or better yet just before an attack if you can predict when they come.

Imagine a glowing, white shield (force field) of energy around your body like an oval. Make this force field as bright and strong as you can in your mind's eye. Put a lot of your minds power into this imagining. Now imagine this shield contracting around your body, getting thicker and stronger as it does. Imagine that this white hot force field slowly comes to fit your body like a glove, and in so doing becomes totally impenetrable. Concentrate for a moment that this body glove force field is now immune to any attack, no matter how great. Then let the image slip from your mind for a while. You will be well protected for hours, a whole night to sleep if that is what you wish.

This is a great way to defend yourself, but still leaves the entity free to do what it wants (without affecting you directly though). Maybe if you perfect this method of defense, it will get bored with you and move on.

As for not having any faith, that's ok. Even if you don't believe in God, He still believes in you.
xDistrubedx (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-19)
What if I am not religious? Cause I am not. So - what should I do? I mean - I went to a youth group but that didn't help. I just can't believe. But maybe if I try - he could help?
emmy (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-18)
I agree with Bruwx a 100% if that happens only after you talk to your boyfriend, then is related to him.
When that happens tell it, in the name of Jesus leave me alone and start praying, get a cross and put it on top of your bed.
kcampbell (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-18)
i'm fourteen and I want to know how did you moved things I want to learn that from you. And I know the reason why the white hood thing is alway around you because you have power and it want to try to bet you. ❤ to help you.
xDistrubedx (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-18)
Oh, yeah the black hooded figures are really scary. I see them sometimes but not as often. I will check out the Smurl Haunting. I will try and send you some, if I can. I will try harder with my energy to send it away. Except - I forgot to mention this re-occuring nightmare that I think has to do something with it but if your interested in it give me a e-mail its sort of long.
JrGhostHunter (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-18)
OMG that sound a little like the Smurl haunting... Or at least one or two parts of it. Check it out, search Smurl Haunting in Google search box.
I think it might be a demon.

Hey, Could you shed some of that ability over to me? 😁 I think my house is haunted by a little boy! 😊

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: