You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Most Haunted

Real Ghost Stories

Most Haunted

 

If you are looking for the most haunted, I'd say this place I used to rent in Paranaque is the one. It is a big house situated in a subdivision. I transferred there with my girlfriend and her son (she's a single mom). The neighborhood was all smiling when we meet them just simple hi and hellos but you could see something inside them that they want to tell you something. We rented a room in that big house and you wouldn't believe it, we are only ones there and the owners didn't even want to stay there, they live in a subdivision close to it.

Things started to happen, footsteps running in the stairs, that feeling that someone is watching you hiding in the house. My girlfriend saw a human head (hair) walking outside the window which is 7 feet high!

So then we began to open up these things to our neighbors that they told us their stories.

* Two women neighbors just came from a party, it was 11pm they say, house is abandoned and they saw this catholic nun standing in front of the gates of the house in the middle of the night, it was about close to 10 meters they said when they notice that the nun was floating inches above the ground,, they run back fast as hell!

* A policeman who used to rent the same room we have to leave after a week stay, he says scratching on his windows won't stop and kept him awake all night, totally scared!

* The house was put to blessed due to this, Latin words appears on the walls on the stairs that same event, they were painted on after that.

* Billiard balls were heard hitting each other on the game room heard by the neighbors even though house is abandoned

.

Those were some of the stories but my encounter was the smashed closing of the kitchen door when I was all alone in the dining table cleaning my. 38 handgun, I immediately points the gun towards it as I knew of the stories, I knew no way that the door would act by itself that way as it was the type with a snap-back spring and nobody was coming from there, so totally it was impossible, no wind and a man's effort is needed to do it.

I went out the kitchen door and fires 2 shots in the air about 10pm and what would you expect?, my neighbor came rushing to the main gate asking me if some trouble there is, I just told him I'm just testing my gun, I had to tell him what really happen the next morning.

Now the most chilling, the owners maid used to clean the whole house during Sundays and she would be fetch later before evening came and I was on c-shift so the poor girl is left there all alone. The owner later fetched her the next morning explaining there was an emergency she has to attend.

It was 11pm she says that she was in the sofa when she notices a lady in white outside the window and thinking it was her employer she rushes to it but the figure starts to transfer from the next window to another. All along she did not think anything of it as she was calling her employer's name trying to follow the direction until it stops on the last window. She says the white figure somewhat turned to her, hair covers her circular face and that's the time she was surprised and knocks off a candle in one of the drawers. She watched it fall down and as soon she turned back to the figure it was gone.

She tells the story afterward in the morning after I come home 6:30am, I tell you she was too brave and you don't see any rattling in her voice, she even told me the figure is not transparent as it covers the tree where she stops and when we got outside to check it out that morning we were surprise to see that the figure need to go through a locked small gate going to the back of the house.

It was the most chilling story I've heard that I tell you is 100% true

One time I met up this girl and we used to went out, she told me these stories of her having a third eye and was possessed one time she went with her friend to Baguio. So I told her about the house stories and in my car drove maybe 15-20 meters from my house with all the neighbors' house nearby, that time is 10pm I remember. I believe her so when I stop my car I turned to her she was not moving and just strain straight and she told me " It's the house to your left" describing it, she says house is very disturbed and could see things only she could see. And she told me these things in the house are looking our way. I mean how could she guess the right house? After a few weeks or so I stop seeing that chick, I don't want to be there when she got possessed!

Well we left that place some years ago by now, but I want to drop by there sometime and talked to my former neighbors for some new stories probably from the next ones that rented the place after me, for sure they have their stories to tell!...

You don't have to go to Baguio for some ghost hunting...

Other hauntings by ranger

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ranger, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

hersmart4ever (1 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-08-06)
Being a PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR, I've been to the most haunted of all haunted places here in the Philippines; but I can say that one of the really most haunted in this country is a mansion in Quezon City. My team, PROFILERS OF THE UNKNOWN, do GHOST TOURS in that mansion on a weekly basis.
magneto095 (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-27)
kcampbell,

If you want to see a very scary ghost, just look at the mirror. JOKE! Hahaha! Anyway, aside from these "Most Haunted" house in paranaque, you can visit large universities and hospitals, and oh, I will recommend to you the hospital in Pampanga. It's what they call the Abandoned Hospital located in Clark, Pampanga. Clark is actually, uhmm... If you know Angeles City, Pampanga, ask the people there where is Clark. Because I don't know if Clark is still part of Angeles City. Anyway there, many stories have been told.

* My teacher told us of the story that her friends hang out (I don't know if she's with them) near the Abandoned Hospital. They have their Pick up truck and music radio in the truck. Its almost midnight, the radio will stop playing its music but if you will look at the CD Player, the CD is still playing.!

* Many says that when you go there, you will be "lost". You can't easily get out there, that's why be very careful. I don't even dare myself to go there. Hell! There are many evil spirits there that tricks humankind. When I say evil spirits, I refer to ghost or entities, because in our belief in Born Again Christianity, those are not the spirits of the dead but the evil spirits who trick us.

Anyway, again, be very careful. Its dangerous.

Thanks and God bless!:)

Ranger, you can also go in Clark if you want, hehe...

Thanks and God bless!:)
magneto095 (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-27)
If you can only dampen the Electromagnetic Field in that house, which is impossible, hehe... Then the haunting will stop. But ofcourse you can't dampen the Earth's Electromagnetic Field. Uhmm... Guns can never shoot evil spirits! Though, it can shoot Aswangs, manananggals, etc. (I read (past tense form) your Aswang story) . Just pray and ask for God's protection.:)

God bless!:)
smcastro (2 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-26)
hi ranger, am a writer for tv and interested about your story on the house in paranaque. Please contact me asap 09277391177 or smcastro [at] rocketmail.com in case you are interested to be interviewed on tv regarding this story for our haloween special. Thanks and hoping for your immediate response.
ranger (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
oh and also they say of this old woman cleaning away the garden or garage with a broom, she's always 5-10 meters away when somebody new to the place would come to the front of the locked gates to ask her for information but the old woman they say would just turn her back and walks away slowly toward the back of the house and disappear. The person asking would then get the shock of his/her life when to eb told later that the house is abandon and nobody lives there. I get all these stories when I told them my story
ranger (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
kcampbell,, a brave one at last,, it's on sucat, paranaque, ireneville subdivision phase 3, first road on the right then left, I think its the 4th house left side, you can't missed it, its a big one, so dark even if you watch it from the outside, I don't know now if somebody lives there by now, actually the owner was asking me if someone was looking to buy a house, they intend to!...i remember a neighbor had told me a story also he saw these 2 people on the garden as if they're are having fun running after each other, a man and a woman, the man he says is in an old spanish costume with a red cape and the woman in all white. That time all the people knew that the house is abandoned... I could still remember when my girlfriend and I was on our bed on some nights that we would hear footsteps on the stairs as they are running down or up, we would just look at each other and say " did you hear that?" we would just as we know they mean no harm to us and we are used to it. I still get the chills when I remember same as now that I'm telling the story. We would hear sounds like chairs or beds movin in the rooms upstairs when we knew all along we are the only ones in there. I admit it's hard to get over your fear, I would cover mirrors with cloth, towels or bedsheets as I don't want to end up seeing things that would scare me. And that girl I also used to go out with? I showed her the house and boy, you should see her the moment I took her there, she didn't even want to look staright at the house or go down from my car, she says she's seeing them and they are looking at her, she told me she has this 3rd eye thing, she's from baguio, she once told me when she was a child and she was sleeping on a laid out mattress she saw her dead grandmother got out from a big mirror and just walks past above her and the scary one she one time got possessed too. She told me this story when some of her friends from the city of Manila came to baguio, they asked her to take them to these spooky places, while driving her friends are making fun that there are really no ghost, it was then they notice her staring at an old dark tree and when they all turned to check it out, it was this black lady she was staring at, as it began approached them, her friends are all screaming, men and women alike, hitting on the driver to take them out of there and they are lucky to sped off after that. Her friends never ask her again about ghost then.
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-09)
kcampbell, you really want to experience the unexplained?... You want to go to the Philippines and do some research? You can go a lot of places in the Philippines, experience a lot of things. Especially going "south". Well, you may end up losing your life, but, it's your choice-your decision. I'm not trying to be pushy or something. But if you are really inclined and dare yourself to the limit-then I can tell you some places to go and visit in the Philippines. Well, let me know if you are still interested. I might help you find what you're looking for... HAHAHAHA!

Regards,

JAY
kcampbell (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
i really love your story I want to know if they still have those ghosts in that house cause I am not scared nothing have bother me. I want to know who live there now and what there address cuase I going to try to come there one day and see how it felt. I have never heard the house was that much haunted. ❤ your story. Alway!
freaktips (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-24)
hey guys calm down...!
He is sharing a story...!
Just enjoy the story...!
Y conflict...?
Schism (44 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-24)
Well Ranger I am glad to hear you will fire down to the ground.

If it works for you, great. I am pleased that you will do it in a safer way next time:)
Luca (1 stories) (83 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-24)
Hehehe, I meant no disrespect, WB.❤ I'd love to get my hands on some flying headgear.

Sorry Schism, didn't mean for that to happen, I just had to write that down. ❤
ranger (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-24)
Thanks nich!
I posted to tell my story, it happens and that's what I did. Let them be if that's what they think. But they right that firing in the air is not a good a idea, I would fire my gun on the ground next time to scare them away. But what is important is that it works for me.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-23)
LORDY, Luca.
Way to make a lady feel OLD. 😆
Just kidding.
Well, you know, THAT is why the habit was changed ALL those years ago. Too many "light" nuns were getting "carried away" with the wind.

Too Hott. 😉
Schism (44 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-23)
"Of course, I'm just that hot."

Oh my god Luca, I almost fell out my chair laughing. You are quick!
Luca (1 stories) (83 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-23)
Hell yeah WB, my mom's told me about The Flying Nun, unfortunately I've never watched it. I find the idea of flying nuns hilarious.

Ranger, I had no idea that the Chinese used fireworks to scare the spirits away, that's very interesting. What I don't get is why would those ghosts harm if you (even if you're afraid or not)? Showing fear or not showing fear has nothing to do with a random ghost that just popped in front of you, because the ghost doesn't even know who you are.

"Have you ever experience male whistling voice around you...?" Of course, I'm just that hot.
Schism (44 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-23)
Nich,

I am not so much against the idea of the aswang.

It's the shooting into the darkness that COULD KILL A CHILD that bothers me.

Do you only worry about ways to kill mythical creatures? You don't care about the safety of other human beings?

Oh, and by the way, this story in particular is not about ashwangs, it's about guns and ghosts.

I'm reading your comments on the other story as well, so try not to double post ok?
nich (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-23)
http://hubpages.com/hub/Reliable-ways-to-Kill-Monsters-in-the-Philippines-Aswang

Better yet... Read this schism, I think you will understand what ranger was trying to explain...
Schism (44 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-23)
So because our cultures are different, it's not okay for me to be concerned about the safety of others in his neighborhood?

For the record, I'm not the only one here to disagrees with firing dangerous weapons into the dark where innocent bystanders could be present.
nich (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-23)
Shcism, if that is his way of showing that he is not afraid then let him be. You are different from him as I'am from him or you... We have our own conclusions, methods and beliefs... If one person believes in something different from anyone here, you will judge him or her because he/she is different? It's difficult to explain to people who haven't had the experience as ones has... What ranger needs here is help, not bombarding him with insults or critisms. If you haven't been to the philippines, try to go there especially in some provinces and ask the elderly people there about aswang and stuff, there you will realize that what you knew about spirits and ghosts are merely not enough to insult someone...

Guys, respect ranger as other people respect each and everyone on this site...
Schism (44 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-23)
Tydin said:

"I think he thought it may have been a intruder. Thats why he fired the gun. Most people don't jump to the conclusion that every bump in the night is a ghost... Unlike a lot of people on this site haha"

Yeah read his other story and see how he jumps to the conclusion that every owl he sees at night is an aswag.

Don't insult people here who have actually seen ghosts and who are sometimes terrorized by them.
Schism (44 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-23)
Well actually, yeah I do think a ghost would know that you are firing your guns out of FEAR.

Because it takes MORE guts to stand up to a ghost and say, "get out of my home! You are not welcome", than it does to run out to the front yard, wide-eyed, firing rounds into the sky.

Yes, you are showing immense fear by what you are doing.

Stand up and TELL the ghost to get away from you.

Ghosts probably pick on you even MORE just because they get a laugh out of you shooting into the sky or into your walls. And because most people have heard gunshots in life, what makes you think they'll suddenly be "afraid" of the sound of a gunshot in death? They will be LESS afraid of it because they KNOW that guns can't hurt them anymore.

Think of it like this. One day, you will be a ghost. Will you be afraid of someone firing a gun?

You don't have to pray or use salt or holy water. I was using those as an example of other "weapons" used by people to ward off ghosts. BUT, I would say that outright standing up and telling it that it isn't welcome in your home would SURELY work better than guns.

I do respect others' traditions, but not when they risk hurting INNOCENT bystanders because of it. There are way better and more brave ways to go about it.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-23)
C- shift.
I do not understand "C-shift".
WE do not HAVE a c-shift that I know of.
I am sorry- I thought I explained that in my comment as well, but apparently not.
"It was 11pm she says that she was in the sofa when she notices a lady in white outside... She tells the story afterward in the morning after I come home 6:30am..."
THAT is what confused me.
SORRY that I questioned something that was not too clear.
You are "fighting" against the wrong side here. I was not being sarcastic, and I was not trying to be rude. I was trying to understand.
I THOUGHT if the HOUSEKEEPER had been there THROUGH the NIGHT, SHE may have been a variable resource for the questions of WHO this BEING may have been that she saw.
My humble apologies.
I meant no harm
Thank you.
ranger (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-23)
Remember its the FEAR that would kill you, these things feast on our fears and that's their objective in doing so in these hauntings. They stop not because of the prayers and meditation it's all because you start to understand and fights them back! And that makes them weak and go away. A direct show that you are not afraid and prepared for them would give then second thoughts. Your fear feeds them, get rid of it!
ranger (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-23)
To Buffalo:

On the housekeeper, what's the line below you can't understand?

Now the most chilling, the owners maid used to clean the whole house during Sundays and she would be fetch later before evening came and I was on c-shift so the poor girl is left there all alone. The owner later fetched her the next morning explaining there was an emergency she has to attend.

Isn't it clear? I said " fetch her before evening comes " so she works during Sunday morning.

Dear people:
It's the FEAR that would kill you, they get stronger if they sense you have FEAR in you. It's not they stop because you meditate or some prayers maybe it's all because you start to understand and not fear them during these meditations or prayers, its because you're starting to fight your FEAR and they become weak because of that and me firing that gun into the air means I show no fear of these things that time. Somewhat that came into my mind just to show them and that's what I did.

I was told of an old albularyo (faithhealer) in my girlfriend's town in the province, he would cursed at these things and challenged them, shows them no fear and is very successful in driving them out.

THESE THINGS FEAST ON OUR FEARS AND THATS THEIR WAY TO HAVE THEIR OBJECTIVE AND SOME PEOPLE JUST GIVES IN TO THAT BUT IM NOT.

🤔
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-23)
OK, let's forget the weapons for a while. I am SERIOUSLY trying to get a picture of what it is that you are and were going through, here, Ranger. I am NOT trying to belittle you, I am NOT trying to tell you that it is fool hearty to brandish weapons when necessary. SOME of us stand up in the middle of the night to fend of things with salt and herbs as the first thought, SOME of us reach in the drawer for a physical weapon. Depending on where we live, the environment of the area and the LIVING beings in the place mandates what our train of thoughts are at the time we get startled.
The part that I, MYSELF, did not understand is that IMMEDIATELY after saying that you had heard all of the stories (which sounded TO ME as if they were stories of trapped ghosts in the house) YOUR first thought was to fire the gun off.
NOW that you have responded to the statements about that, and your correlation with the Chinese New Year, I CAN and DO understand where you were coming from. Sometimes I need a bit of added commentary to get the whole picture.
This housekeeper. She stays the night after being dropped off in the evening? Did I read that correctly? Any idea why these arrangements had been made? What I mean is, why was she a NIGHT TIME housekeeper?
Again, this is just a "in MY region of the world" comment, perhaps, but in MY area, generally the housekeeper's work day time hours. I was just curious as to whether there was a connection to her "station" and these occurrences.
Thank you.
ranger (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-23)
I think you guys lost all of it on the gun shooting thing, I'm sorry but I aint bragging or any about it. It was just a gesture of mine that time, to show IT that I'm not afraid of it in any other way. Nothing happened after I was prepared. It seems to stop when IT knows you're aware of him/her

I was told evil beings are afraid of bullets, salt, garlic, holy water, even gold, if you scattered these in a place or around your house and most of all they don't like noises. These things wanted to be left alone, nothing noisy to bother them to places they haunt.

Chinese tradition would have fireworks to scare evil spirits away that much better explains it. And I believe that's true as it seems most haunted places are those mostly isolated and where light is limited.

And one more thing, I do believe it's not just lost souls that are in that house, I wish some ghost-hunting be conducted on that house so everyone will know what I'm saying.

It's a big house with all the big trees all around it that even if you open all curtain and windows, its still dark inside and you still need artificial light to help you through

The owner I believe has a lot to tell about the house cause they never lived on it, I never got the chance to ask them why.
ranger (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-23)
Hey Jam!, rock on bro,
The message is that if these things know that you're not afraid and you are expecting them, knows that they are there they won't bother you.
It's like this, you have this creepy feeling in a place and you are expecting aomething is about to happen, nothing would, right? I say these things at least can read your mind cause you won't get spook if you are prepared, they seem to always find the right time to do it, haven't all you guys realized that?, it's just what I believe in, cause it works for me.
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-23)
come on now, guys. This guy just want to share his stories to us, so please don't criticize him. This is his story-please respect it. If you don't have anything good to say, just be quiet and continue reading.
We all know that we are different people and of different origin, we also have different character and views on life. Why don't we just give him some simple comments/suggestions? Rather than saying harsh words. "dont judge a book by it's cover". If by using guns or knives is his way of defending himself, let him be. He's not you in the first place.
He's seeking for some help and understanding and not criticism. He's a person too, you know?

JAM
ranger (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-22)
and if you are really still a non-believer, give your contact and I'll give you the address. Just stand for a few minutes in front of the gates between 11pm to 12 all alone and let's see. Do you believe that the features of the house has something to do for some lost souls to haunt it? You'll know what I mean when you get there.

I've seen a ghost when I was in grade 4 I remember, we just transferred to our new house then in paranaque, I was watching outside my parents window on the 2nd floor, my mom came up to me and says " What are looking out there? " I told her that I was waiting for the man in white to come out of the coconut tree as I see him go inside. My parents just look at each other and told me it's time to go to bed and closes the window.
I also share my bed with my big brother then I woke up in the middle of the night with someone I thought is my brother with his back turn towards me, lays sideways as if sleeping and I didn't mind it. The next morning I ask my mom where is my brother and she told me that he slept in my lola's house. That didn't scares me anyway.

Have you ever experience male whistling voice around you and you're are sure that it's so close (a few feet away) that you can't find it and you're all alone in the house? Female voices talking to each other in the same manner? Those don't scares me a bit either

And that white lady didn't appear to me, just to the maid, I guess them spirits appears in some way to people they like and differently to people they don't like.
ranger (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-22)
I don't know about you guys, but it works for me, I believe them ghost never likes loud noises. And that's the only protection I had that time that's why, and have you proven to yourself that crosses and prayers can protect you?, I'd stick to my guns. There are things these beings are afraid off and it ain't the stuffs you see in the movies I tell you.
I was also told and probably you knew it that putting bullets in areas of the house scares evil spirits away, I don't know why but it works for me cause I did it after that
And who says I'm going to shoot and kill a ghost with a gun? Scaring it with that works for me. Those things don't like loud noises I tell you.
I'd say we come there you and me, me and my gun and you with your cross, bible and holywater whatever you want, let us see he comes out running.
The hair I was referring to was that the window is 7 feet high, it was in the kitchen and no way that a man that tall that his hair would potrude as he walks pass-by that window.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: