You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: An Unexplainable Event

Real Ghost Stories

An Unexplainable Event

 

To understand the basics of my story, I'll have to tell you a little bit about my life first.

I'm from a large town in England, Milton Keynes. I'm 17 years old, and live with my mum, sister and step-dad. I have a younger brother and that's where my story begins.

When I was 7, my sister was 9 and my brother was 5; my brother got put into care, we see him every 6 weeks or so no one knows him anymore in the neighbourhood. It was almost 10 years ago he moved into care, and a lot of people moved house.

Last night I was upstairs in my room watching television and I heard some strange voices outside calling my brother's name 'STUART' really loud.

As I went to look out the window, there was no one there, so I just thought nothing of it and went back to watching television.

The adverts came on the telly and whilst it was skipping adverts, the room went dark and I heard a loud thud-probably loud enough for neighbours to hear. So I turned my bedroom light on and nothing. Everything just went quiet and back to normal.

About 15-20 minutes later I heard the voices outside again, but this time I went downstairs to ask my mum and my sister if they had heard anyone shouting outside. They told me they didn't hear anything. This really scared me.

As the night went on I was scared to go to sleep, because this was unexplainable. My mum didn't know what it was either, but she believed me from what I had explained.

This is the first experience I've ever had with anything of this kind. And I'm still shaking about it tonight.

Who is it? Why did no one else hear it? Will I get more of this?

Help me please!

It'll be nice to know what you think.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jenrose, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
That should read

I would suggest you go apeak to your brother ask him if he is ok. His body language should tell alot.

Sorry I seem to be having bad typo days.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
I would suggest you go apeak to your brother ask him if he is ok. His boy language should tell alot.
jenrose (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
I am 17 years old now, and my brother is now 15, he was 5 when he moved into care, so therefore it has been 10 years?
My brother is fine thank you, very well. We called him that night, bare in mind this only happen about 2 nights ago. I see him every 6 weeks, which is hard because as he is only 15, that's a long time for him. He got moved into care because he had such bad behavioural problems that no one could control him,

I think it is very likely that he was talking too me through something else, and as you said (Surya) maybe he was calling for help, or I could of just imagined it, but it was so real, that I don't think I did.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
I am taking it that you are around 17 now and your brother would be 14 or years old.
How is your brother? Is he well, do you all still keep close contact with him. What was your relationship with him like, were you close as a brother and sister? I ask as sometimes a near and dear one may be in some sort of trouble and need help, May be it is your brother calling for help through a force sometimes only felt by a special bond between to people, be it husband or wife, brother and sister, friends.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
First off, how old are you now? I'd love to know. And it may, or may not. No need to be afraid, it may be an illusion to your ears if barely possible, but it could be a spirit. Why was Stuart sent to care? How could it be 10 years ago when he was only 5 years old? It's a little hard for me to not be able to believe this story. But the TV could've been messing up, and that thump was probsblly just a poltergeist trying to make himself known, or herself. Thanks for shareing, hope you get back to me soon!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: