You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Home Alone

Real Ghost Stories

Home Alone

 

When I was 10, I spent the night at my grandma, Crystals. She went to pick up my sister up and I was getting in the shower when I realized that I hadn't gotten my clothes set out. So I went back to my room and my radio was turned off, I knew that I had kept it on, so I turned it back on and went to the bathroom. I heard a noise, I went to my room and my radio was turned off again and my TV was now on, so I thought something was wrong with the electricity. I was in the shower washing my hair when I heard the door open so I yelled "grandma is that you?" and I didn't hear anything so I ignored it. I was putting conditioner on my hair when the shower curtain moved, then, before I knew it, the whole shower curtain flew open and I was being pushed down. My grandma was obese so she had a pointy thing that she held on to so she wouldn't fall and hurt herself, when I got pushed down my leg hit that and blood went everywhere. I had to get stitches and I still have the scar today!

~emily~

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

amy111 (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
This could be an evil spirt trying to hurt you

Be carful and watch out pray!
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
ghost that is get it all the time I can hear them talking and walking you don't always have to see them. I do see some of them the others if I can't see them I can hear them. 😊what really scared me one time was when a ghost ran into me it scared me so much. They show up unexpectedly 😐
GhostLuverrr90 (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-31)
Sammi is right I mean it is possible that the ghost before you could of done stuff like that... Do sum research.

~~~Mandyy~~~
sammi (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-17)
oww, that would hurt. I wonder who the ghost was... No affence but it sounds like someone was trying to rape you while you where in the shower. That's one freaky ghost. Haha sorry
Kirby (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-16)
Cool! ...Actually, that sounds rather painful. When I was in the shower once, my mom had this Spongebob sponge that would always stare at me. One time I through it out of the shower. Then, I had heard tiny footsteps. I looked out and it was gone! Never saw it again.

=^0

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: