You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghost Or Not?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Or Not?

 

I'm 15 years old and have lived in Poland for over two years now. At first it was lonely but I slowly got good friends and have learned good polish. What I'm about to tell you I'm confused about because this has never happened before!

About two weeks I got sick and stayed home for two days. Those two days I mainly stayed downstairs and only went to my room to sleep or something. When I decided to go back to school I went up to my room preparing my books and stuff. It was then I noticed these long and I do mean looong black marks on the side of my desk. It was as if someone had grabbed a black marker and just made these marks or something. I'm pretty clean and my mouth was open in horror because the last time I was in my room those marks weren't there! I was confused because I know that I hadn't done that and my parents are at work plus I have no siblings.

After that the next day I came home from school and when I came to my room my closet door was broken. I mean as if someone had had the door and just thrust open and it went falling or something. I was so upset I called my mom and told her. But it hasn't stopped. The next night I woke up in the middle of the night shaking and shivering as if the room was really cold.

Then a few days later I was talking with my friend and she said,"Hey did you dye your hair? It sometimes looks really black". I have light brown hair and it only looks black when I wash it. It isn't dyed. My friend told me that sometimes I stand there looking really different all dark and moody. I'm a pretty outgoing person so believe me this was really weird to hear.

After I pretty much pushed her to tell me about this moody me she told me that I come to school looking relaxed but around lunch I disappear then come back with darkish looking hair and a scary face. How the heck can I be moody and different when I don't remember? I know that sometimes I go to the bathroom but then it feels weird like I forget what happens and the next thing I know I'm sitting in class.

Then a few days ago I called my friend and she picked up sounding really upset. She told me that she had called me and when I had picked up I told her to stay away from me in a really nasty voice. I'm in shock cause I never did that before. My mom told me that lately (I'm home alone a lot) whenever her friends or someone important call our home phone they complain that a scary voice keeps picking up. I told my mom that it wasn't me but now I'm starting to get really freaked me out.

What do you guys think is going on? I'm really normal I'm not stressed and I have no memories even if it was me doing or saying anything. Can anyone leave a comment?

Other hauntings by Pangie

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Poland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Pangie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

PysicicSceneKid45 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
Hey again [Laugh],
Wow that's really scary, but Hun, I wouldent listen to those people who are saying your posessed, it all seemes way to far fetched for me, just when you go to the bathroom try to hold onto your conciousness, something may be blacking you out and making you upset, its not posessing you, its sort of... Controlling you from the outside I guess to put it bluntly 😁when you go home, if your alone and suddenly you blank out then try talking to this thing, say things like "I don't appreciate you taking control of me, these people are my friends, I want you to leave me alone, stop what you are doing" and If it keeps coming back then mabye you should see someone like a medium, it sounds very far fetched I know but it has happened before.
All the best ❀
PsychicSceneKid45
cmordies (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
im not saying it definatly may be exorcisom it maybe something else just try and keep hold of yourself and try not to let the other side come over to you!
ALL the best
CMORDIES!
cmordies (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
the only thing that comes to mind when you said where your friend described you when you went all moody
go to a local church and get holy water and put it on you every now and again cause this may be a case of exorsiom
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-05)
I think it's just a ghost that looks like you and trying to proteact you or have the ife your having because maybe she didn't just a great one like yours a guess.
But that is really scary.
GIRLIE 😨
Will0w (7 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-05)
Honey I wouldn't listen to some commenters insinuating that you are possessed, Guys come on she is 15 years old! 😒

I would however so and see your Doctor and explain what's happening in great detail. I hope they can give you a diagnosis.

Keep us up to date:)
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
Hello Neighbour πŸ˜‰.It realy is hard to claim what realy is going on with you. I do agree with some posters that there might be something caused not by paranormal activity but something normal. But on the other hand I have heard that there can be a lot of activity going on when somebody is young. There energy or aura may cause this. I might be wrong here but there is something to that. Thanks again for sharring this story with us. Pozdrawiam 😁
chocolateliquor (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
It sounds more like a medical condition more than anything. I think you should see a doctor and don't listen to anything sme of these people say.
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Some of the commenters are living in a fantasy world...seriously...stop. Don't tell the girl she is being possessed no one knows that yet.
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
I agree with most of the commenters. Make sure you get a mental evaluation first. I advise you to watch the movie "Sybil" It is a creepy movie but this is what your story reminded me of. When you watch the movie don't take what I said in offense, but how do you know yet that you are not schizophrenic. It is not a big deal if you are. Don't worry you will be fine. I work in behavioral health and this is very common. If you turn out to be mentally healthy then you should start thinking about getting rid what ever is being mean to the people calling your house. ❀ Jasmin
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Have to agree with Surya and DeviousAngel. My first inclination would be to find out what is happening to me physically if anything. I don't believe in demons and honestly I'm not sure there is anything like possession in the religious sense. However there have been documented cases of temporary reincarnation in which a body is taken over by the memory and personality of a deceased person with the intent of using this body and voice to relay a message to someone that desperately needs the information or closure. Once this mission is accomplished the spirit relinquishes the control over the body and the person resumes their own personality and memories, usually with no memory of it ever happening. Edgar Cayce needed a secretary to record what he said because he would have no memory of what was said during his trance state. I don't know if my explanation applies to this story but once the physical and mental health issue is out of the way it's the most plausible explanation to me.
RevivedfromDeath (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
I agree with coourneyOMGG, it does sound like you were possessed or are possessed, from recearch and experience possessions make your body something or someone elses for a time, when they take over you recall no memory up to before they possessed you. I don't know any way to help you just be care ful.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
I'm going to agree with Surya here. I think you should speak to a physician and find out if there are any kind of conditions you might have and not know about. Let them know what you're experiencing in terms of personality changes and blackouts, becuase it may be the onset of MPD. Just a theory. I would definitely want to rule that out before throwing out the paranormal flag, and FYI, I don't think it's a demon possession. I think people can only be controlled by spirits when they allow themselves to be... And I don't believe there's any such thing as demons, but that's my opinion.:)
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
I would firstly strongly recommend that you go and speak to your GP asap. Let's rule out any medical conditions before assessing for any paranormal activities. Please do this as soon as. Look forward to hearing from you.
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-30)
umm
Yeah
Possession sounds about right here. Try to put a lot of faith in God. Pray for protection. Carry something holy with you.
You can always go to church and get help.
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-29)
To me it sounds like you're being possessed by something. It sure does sound evil.
Is there any rooms that you feel a presence in? If not any specific rooms of your house, try praying for protection, and tell that you don't want this evil being in your house.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: