You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Hypnosis Scare

Real Ghost Stories

Hypnosis Scare

 

This is the major story I'm going to type about it and I don't want to write this but I guess I should. In my last story I wrote about all those weird things happening but I left out something that I should've written but didn't because I feel all weird typing this.

About 2 months ago I had a sleep over at my friends house with my other friend. Nicole and Sarah (my two good friends) and I just stayed up playing on the computer and talking etc. Around 1am we were all wired up and couldn't sleep and I suggested we did hypnosis. (I saw it on tv and got interested) Nicole knew it well and agreed but Sarah wanted to back out but we wouldn't let her. Nicole and Sarah made me the hypnotized one and so I laid down on my back and nicole was sat near me.

Nicole was rubbing my temples and just saying things like," Sleep Angie sleeeepp". I started laughing and nicole hit me and told me to take it seriously (but she was laughing too). I calmed down and suddenly I just blacked out. Not fainting black out just everything got all sleepy and I was in darkness.

When I came to I was laying on Nicole's bed and when I looked around Nicole's room both of my friends were out of her room. I got ticked off thinking that they both had left me. But when I came out of the room Nicole and Sarah were talking to Nicole's dad and they both were really upset. When they saw they looked at me looking as if they were scared for their lives.

At first they refused to tell me what happened but later they decided to open up. (Well Sarah did) Sarah told me that my eyes closed and I looked like I was sleeping and before Nicole or Sarah could say anything I started shaking really badly like I was having a seizure. She said at first they thought I was faking it but got freaked out and Nicole tried shaking me and then Sarah said that I stopped shaking and started giggling in this really low voice scary-like and Sarah said that I was still laying on Nicoles bed with my eyes closed.

Then I said (according to sarah)," You really are little pretty witches but one day you'll burn in hell like nicole's precious grandfather". Nicole loved her grandpa, he died a year ago and she got mad thinking that I was maybe still faking it but I was talking all scary-like and slow like a guy. Then I said, "You better leave Angelina alone if you want to live". Then I started shaking again and Sarah and Nicole wanted to wake me up and tried to but (This is really weird) I stopped shaking and grabbed Sarah's arm and snarled, "Your mom's ill". Sarah and Nicole backed out and ran to Nicoles parents room all upset.

I don't remember anything and shortly after this Sarah's mom got sick. Ever since after telling me this she hasn't talked to me. I'm starting to get really worried even typing this that something might be in me. Any thoughts on this one?

Other hauntings by Pangie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Poland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Pangie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-10)
I would NEVER recommend hypnosis to anyone.

During states of hypnosis, the person who is doing it can put suggestive thoughts into the person being hynotize.

This can cause the person to actually believe that those thoughts are real.

It is also a very vulnerable state; which can be dangerous according to who is doing the exercise.
GoldenGate (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-10)
Be careful to use hypnosis unless you know the right technique and atmosphere. Otherwise you encounter some freaky account you might not ready yet. You might invite some freaky entity to enter and use your body without you ever realize it.
🤔 😉
Http://indigo-crystal-starseed.blogspot.com/2010/01/sovereign-integral.html
BellaPhantom12199 (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-13)
ok that's so weird that's the same thing that happened but Nicole's friend was not Angie. And my mom has found me giggling out of my bed in the center of my old room at my old house that's kind of freaky
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
I fully agree with Keit. There is no way that you could not have been "opened" up to anything because hypnosis lacks any occult or evil.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
What an experiance. I would agree with DeviousAngel. Regarding your friend, it is horrible when you lose a freind, sort of creates a empitiness deep inside, may be she took the spirits advise, the spirit did say "You better leave Angelina alone if you want to live". As scary as it seems, I think the spirit came to warn you three of of certain things. There was obviously a reason for the spirit warning your friends to stay away. Who knows may be you will find out why or may be you wont. I don't think you will have any other happenings but I will look out for any more posts from you.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
This realy does sound Creepy Angie. But its realy hard to say what this is. Maybe Lynn has a point here. This was a mean spirit and it used you. Remeber that Hypnosis is a very delicate thing and can be very dangerous. It can be helpful but it can also be dangerous. Thanks for sharring and I hope you keep us posted. The more things we know the more we can help.Pozdrawiam
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
Keit--I think I might have to respectfully disagree. Hypnotizing doesn't involve anything occult or evil, it's just a matter of opening one's mind to suggestion, usually for the betterment of the person. When done properly, it can help people stop smoking, unlock suppressed memories, and many other potentially positive things. It's just like owning a gun--how you use it is what makes it good or bad. Now, I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who's just trying to be silly. I think this spirit just preyed on the opportunity.
Keit (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
Go talk to you minister or your priest and tell him/her this story. You don't have any idea what you could have opened yourself up to and what effects it may have on your life.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
Oh, goodness. Thank you for sharing your story. I can't imagine that it was easy to do, so I commend you for your bravery. It sounds like you had a very scary experience with a spirit, and although it wasn't particularly a very nice one, it did warn your friend about her mother's illness. It sounds like your friend must have had a very spiritually active house, and perhaps by opening your mind a little too much, it decided to take the chance to hop into your body for a spin and chat with the girls! I'm glad you're okay now, but I'm sorry about your friend not talking to you anymore. I feel that this spirit has left you and I don't see any reason to be afraid anymore. It's not your fault either, so don't hold yourself responsible for what happened.

Warmest blessings,

DA

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: