You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Voice

Real Ghost Stories

A Voice

 

This happened to me about a week ago and it's really weird.

My parents went to another city on a business trip and I was left home alone for two days. The only other thing in our home was my cat so pretty much I was just by myself. Well on the second night, around 9pm I went up to my room to get a CD because I wanted to play it on our computer.

To get to my room you have to go up these spiral small stairs. I was upstairs searching for the CD and it was really quiet in the apartment when suddenly I heard this yell coming from downstairs it sounded like, "ANGELINA!". I literally jumped about 3 feet since it was so loud and my heart was pounding so hard because it was as if someone was downstairs. I calmed down after a minute or so and went downstairs to investigate. Everything was the same in the living room and I turned on the light laughing. I thought that it was my imagination. Nothing else happened until I went to bed at midnight.

I was lying in my bed about to fall asleep. The again I heard the yell and this time it was on the staircase. My cat was sleeping right next to me and when the yell came she jumped as she does when she's scared. I got really upset and yelled back, "LEAVE ME ALONE!". I swear I heard,"...ok". I just called my mom after that babbling on the phone about what I heard. I barely even slept. I'm not scared about being home alone at night I never was but now I defiantly am.

What do you guys think that was?

Other hauntings by Pangie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Poland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Pangie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

marti11013 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-30)
wow, to straszne... Nie przejmuj się um mnie w pokoju same się kable pod komputerem ruszają w nocy... - Thats polish language:D
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
Has anything happened since this occurance? Have your parents had anything out of the ordinary haopen to them? Do you pets behave strangely?

If answers to all of the quesions are no, I would chalk it up to an isolated incident and get on with your life. Even if there was or is something that was trying to scare you or communicatte with you, do not stop living your life your way for 'it'.

If any other occurances happen, please let us know-we can get through them together.

God Bless!
erin19 (1 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
Great story, its ok to feel nervous but try not to show it because they feed off of that enegry. Thank you for sharing your stor! By the way I'm Polish, lol.

- erin19
poley2424 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-27)
Are you a religeous person? In my youth when I was more devout and innocent I used to hear voices occasionaly. With age and loss of my innocense I failed to hear voices until I re-discovered my faith and devotion. 😐
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
That is freaky and funny. It remides me about the bone soup story.
An old lady found a bone and put it in a pot to help make soup. Then a voice came from outside and said "GIVE ME MY BONE" after it got really loud she took the bone out of the soup and threw it out the door and said "HERE TAKE IT" as loud as the voice. Then it went away and she enjoyed her soup.
GIRLIE *hAVE a nICE hAUNT*
😆 😆 😆
jacob2009 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-05)
hmm... Freaky. Wow. If I was home alone, and if someone yelled my name, I would have a real panic attack. 😨
Oli (2 stories) (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-05)
Wow that's scary. Do you think it could've been a neighbor? If not, I think it could be a wandering spirit also...
AuroraRosa (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-04)
do you think it could have been a person playing a prank on you? Not that I'm trying to discredit your story or anything. If it was a spirit it probably wanted something from you or wanted to tell you something, but if it was annoying you you did the right thing by telling it to scram.
babiestastegood (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-03)
Well, if Angelina is your name then it could have been the spirit of a family member, but then again, it could just be another spirit that happens to know your name (if it is Angelina). Since your cat jumped when it yelled the second time it defenitely wasn't your imagination.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-03)
Probably a wandering spirit. You did the right thing by yelling out to her to leave you alone. It's just like with a live, breathing person, you have to be firm, stern and stand your ground and no matter how frightened you are try to show no fear because that's what they feed off of and it gives them strength. You did what you had to do and she's probably moved on.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: