You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Couldn't Move

Real Ghost Stories

I Couldn't Move

 

I know other people have experienced what I have. So I'll just share my story. I grew up in this old house in Lynwood, CA. It was pretty creepy at times especially if you were alone. My mom was a good christian women so she always told me if I ever felt something meaning like an "evil spirit", just rebuke it in the name of Jesus.

I must have been about 15 years old. I am now 27. I had woken up in the middle of the night and I couldn't go back to sleep. So I just kind of stared into the darkness. But then I just closed my eye's for a moment and I started to lose feeling from my feet to the top of my body. I was "awake" and I was scared to open my eyes. I could not move. So I just started to pray... As soon as I started to do that the feeling slowly went away. It was so weird, but I have experienced this many times. My sister swears that someone in that same room I was sleeping in pulled her blankets off of her.

Also, one time, I was home alone, it must have been around 11:00 a.m., because my mom was at work and I was home. It happened during the summer vacation. I woke up and saw two people standing at my door way, it looked like to boys one maybe in his mid teens and the other around ten. They were just looking at me. And when I blinked my eyes to see if they were still there, they were gone, of course. So I got up got dressed and called my mom to pick me up. I looked all around the house to see if any doors were unlocked any windows were opened but everything was locked up.

Those are my stories. Nothing to freaky but true!

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Demon_Kid (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-07)
now that's true for sure very good job with the detailing if you need any help just tell me okay

_____________________M_D____________________ 😕
gabs03 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-25)
wow its scary and lil' strange. Did you ever tell your parents? If you don't mind me asking where in lynwood did you live in? It does feel scary when you feel you are not the only one in a room or in your house. 😊
Vannarra (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-28)
Wow. That's a good story. It's strange though. Has anything else happened since you've been there? Any other kind of activity?
Have you done any research to try to figure out who the boys might be?
❤ -Vannarra
will (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-16)
wow that's weird one time I almost the same thing happened see I have a dead brother and one time I woke up at like 2 and I felt somthing tep on my bed then I frose up and sonthign was like on me and then after about 5 min it went away
trevor hopton (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-16)
That must of been weird compared to what happened to me it felt like someone was grabbing my neck and squising really hard it was creepy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: