You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Ghost Of Dead Minister Moves Door In Haunted Chapel

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Of Dead Minister Moves Door In Haunted Chapel

 

My name is Phil Sinclair a Paranormal Investigator from Rotherham, United Kingdom. Earlier this week 26/06/2018 I investigated an alleged haunted chapel.

There have been reports of objects being moved around on their own and people have been experiencing strange activity within the Chapel. People have also said to have felt cold spots in certain rooms. I went to investigate with my cameraman and sceptic Ash Cox who comes with me on every Investigation.

The device I'm using is called an Ovilus which detects environmental readings and turns them into words. I definitely feel the Ghost of the Minister was trying to make and eventually went on to move the door to confirm his presence.

I cannot explain the reason the door moved as there wasn't any source of wind entering the building. The only people in the building at the time was myself and Ash, which was scary as we thought someone had sneaked in which could potentially contaminate evidence.

In all my time paranormal imvestigating this is possibly the best evidence of the Paranormal I've captured so far.

I feel this viewers/readers need to see this footage and it would engage conversation and debate.

I would love to hear people's thoughts and opinions on what they think this could be.

If you could use the below YouTube link for the video I would be most grateful.

Https://youtu.be/AnX8tIvcBmI

I give my full permission for you to post on your website, Facebook pages etc...

Thank you for taking time to read/watch.

Phil Sinclair

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Philsinclair, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sugarANDspice (19 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-07-10)
That's so cool and scary! 😨
I would have fainted in the spot. You're brave.

S&s
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-05)
Philsinclair,

Nice video, it appears to be a pretty blatant attempt for attention from the minister. I agree with lady-glow; Can you share any more information or history on the chapel?

Thanks for sharing 😊
Dee
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-05)
Welcome to YGS.

Phil - that's an interesting video and the words are very clear in the audio. Do you know any additional information about the identity of the person that might be causing the activity and, if so, would it be fine to share it with us? I would be interested in knowing if the disturbances began around the time a minister passed away and, if possible, anything about their character.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: