You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: The Demon I Couldn't Remember At First

Real Ghost Stories

The Demon I Couldn't Remember At First

 

I will be telling a story about a demon, and definitely hope I make no mistakes in this one. My father has history with it, but I won't be mentioning his story, only because it's not mine. But if there are questions about it from readers I will answer. I have seen this evil entity once, but I don't remember it in full detail, all I remember are the glowing red eyes, and this red and black mixed aura around them. I may have only seen it outside, because I requested before for my father to put down salt to keep it from going inside. Now this demon I was skeptical of, but not until father cried for his friends one night. The victims were friends of his that he knew for four or five years. He yelled, and cried at the top of his lungs, and the more he did the more power this demon got. My father looked me in the eyes every moment, and every time the crown of my four head began to rattle. It may have happened five times or more, and most definitely enough to make me cry. My step mother was included, but she cried first, and I tried not to pay attention by going about my own business on the internet, but the more he went on the more this demon was trying to get into my head, and even if it was a little bit at first.

Maybe a year or two later my step mother saw another demon outside, but we were unsure if it was the same one that followed my father. She refused to go out there, and felt very weary about it. She wouldn't even allow me to go outside, and that night I tried doing chores we had to dump a few things out there, but she pulled me by the shoulder and told me to "Finish it tomorrow." I looked out the window same as her, and I definitely saw a demon out there. It was in the shape of a wolf, and I can't define the actual size of it, but I definitely knew it was bigger than me. This wolf looked unnatural, and it's fur was spikier than most wolves. It's eyes were a glowing red color, and the paws was also unnatural as if the claws themselves were almost the size of my head. Well, maybe at the time anyway. I was smaller when I was in high school, but I could be wrong about the size. I can't deny it was scary though, but since that night we never seen that demonic wolf again.

*If discarded, I'll ask the administration next time now that I have it book marked, thanks for listening*

Other hauntings by Kya1994

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kya1994, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TylerB (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-29)
I know this is a very old thread, but I just wanted to say that I'm glad Redwolf got the attention she was seeking. It really broke my heart when she informed us that no one cared about her story.
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-26)
RedWolf-
I forgot to update that info, and I was able to make the account. I haven't said anymore in my comments so that the other stories could be heard from others as they deserve. I actually thought of updating it at the last minute yesterday morning, but we were also getting ready to go to a slumber party, so I didn't have the time to write it up in seconds.

That is also why I left for a week, I became aware that I still didn't stop when it already ended, or was supposed to. I barely seemed like I moved on because I said things such as "breaking the silence" or getting "the silent treatment". Other people have stories to be heard to, and I feel bad for saying such things because as far as I can see, it looks like an insult to all the stories being published. I apologize on behalf of the stories I insulted. (to everyone, including you)
I put up a funny update in my profile for starters, so that I didn't look ridiculous with that dramatic book of an apology. It seems leaving worked because I can see what I did wrong, and partially, I could tell there was something wrong which is why I've been doing other things, instead of coming here hogging up the comments in the bottom of the home page the minute I realized. I'm judging myself here more than ever, and as I said at first when a couple people commented on my new story. I want everyone to take their time, whenever their ready to see my story they'll see it, and as you mentioned how I should feel about having comments, I will be thankful and will be happy to hear more opinions when they get to it. Everyone and every story on this site is equal, and I had no right acting like they're not. Thank you for the advice Red.
(yes, it feels this should be the end of it, I appreciate your recent opinions, and advice)

Respectfully,

Kya
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-25)
Kya
Sigh. A week ago I said you were stringing this thread along. It's a week later and now I think you are sewing with this string. You are worried whether Rook got your e-mail or not. I have to tell you that you can set up multiple g-mail accounts. The server holds the e-mails as it was suggested to you. If you have more than 1 computer in your house set up an account on another computer other than your step-mothers. You can access g-mail account on any other computer even at the library because as I said the server holds the e-mail not an individual computer. You can even set up an account at either your local library or school library if it isn't locked out like some schools do. Please,please,please set up your own g-mail account and cut this thread so other stories get the attention they deserve. Thank you.
Red
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-25)
Biblio-
Thank you, I'll keep your suggestions in mind. I am not one to hate anyone forever, but when I came to remember what happened when I was four or older, the hate did come back.
Anyhow, I enjoy life better, and I have been enjoying life better because unlike her, my father spoils my brother and I at anytime he can, and actually provides for us.
I'm going to save your message somewhere, and I'm going to look at it before I attempt to write anything such as a book. 😊

Respectfully,

Kya
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-24)
Greetings, Kya.

Ladydarke posted that she would like me to make some suggestions to help you to express yourself well. Samtille also commented that the guidelines do not allow others to criticise writing style. That's as far as I have gotten in reading the comments.

Ladydarke asked me to make suggestions based upon her respect for your ability to rise above the traumatic events of your early life to become a better-educated person.

I, too, respect the determination to learn because I am a teacher and a librarian. I am not going to give you a grade on your writing; my opinion is that everyone can improve by learning more.

I became a teacher because when I was a child, I needed to get away from my life; I did this through reading. A lot of reading. None of the psychological abuse I went through at home was intentional, deliberate, or calculated, It was just an awful situation for about 8 years and I had to cope.

Some of my teachers were fantastic people who cared about their lessons and their students, many were good at their jobs, and a few were hanging around for their pensions. I knew I could be as good as my best teachers, and I became a teacher to make sure that other kids, under different kinds of pressures, had someone who genuinely wanted to teach them to be their best.

To deal with your pain, you have focused upon self-improvement, I dealt with everything by enduring without backing down, and by escaping into literature in which the stories made sense. I always found comfort in Tennyson's poem 'Ulysses' which ends with:
"though
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Here's why I shared that quote with you. 1) It's a personal favorite. 2) There are two words which may cause trouble: first, "temper" does not mean anger, it means 'attitude' as in "temperate" or "keep/lose your temper"...it can also mean "to mix or to make calmer, such as "tempered his judgment with mercy" or "tempered steel;" second, "will" is determination, and everything listed in the last line is what the old speaker is determined to do, despite the odds against him and his equally-old friends.

There wasn't anything difficult about the rest of the language, because it didn't need to be difficult. When you think of the most famous speeches in history, it's because they had two qualities: They made only one point, and almost everyone understood what was being said.

Good writing should not be filled with difficult words. Each paragraph should be about one topic. If you need seven short sentences or two long ones: fine! If you've changed to a new topic, start a new paragraph.

Short, focused paragraphs will make editing easier, too! When you re-read your writing before publishing it, you'll see that you forgot an important detail --perhaps you need to explain that the tree house is in the front yard, not the back yard-- so the story makes sense.

When you re-read your story, don't do it right after you've written it; save it for at least an hour, then re-read it. If you re-read it immediately, your brain sees what you were supposed to write; if you read it after taking a break, your brain has to think about what you wrote to see if it makes sense.

If you say it out loud while reading, that'll help, too. If what you are saying makes sense, great! If you think it could be described more clearly, you know where to start fixing it. If it makes no sense (and this happens to everyone!) look at the story before and after that paragraph to help you remember what you wanted to say, then write simpler sentences to make your point.

Here are two fantastic books: Diana Hacker's "Rules for Writers," is very helpful, and the Rebecca Elliott's book, "Painless Grammar" has a terrified-looking cartoon cat on the front cover. Both books are easy to read and they explain WHY they want you to change your sentences to their way of doing things. I know this because both books are on the shelf in my office. I use them.

There's a fun book by Lynn Truss (about writing mistakes) called "Eats, Shoots and Leaves," but that's not really as relevant just yet.

If any of the books I listed makes a confusing statement, the Purdue University On-line Writing Lab (called "Purdue OWL") is very easy to use for free.

I do hope that I've been supportive in making these suggestions. It is not my desire to offend you, nor do I want to make you feel like I'm picking on you in any way. Since I'm giving free advice about writing, I thought that everyone here could benefit.

As I've taken up space and time on your story's comments, I would encourage you to meet with a counsellor. Hating your mother for what she did is normal. Reading your comments, I started to hate her, too. However, you can't carry hate around in your heart for decades because it will slow you down. I'm not even suggesting forgiving her, because tI wouldn't forgive her either; I'm suggesting that you move forward in your own life. You've got paranormal experiences to explore, and you can use what you learn to help other people. Abuse and anger form a cycle which can be broken by a strong individual who says "I am not going to keep being this angry; I'm just going to let the anger cool down and move forward."

Best of luck,
-Biblio
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
-4
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
Miracles-zzsgranny-
(sigh) I apologize for everything you guys, you can let me drown now.
(this is what I should've said earlier, all this drama queen bs won't be happening again in my next stories if there published, I'll have no hard feelings if I get banned for letting it happen again) (I don't know if I properly apologized for my behavior, and the times I did I furthered it along anyway, so here it is) (and I don't know if apologizing will make it worse, since I'm on a guilt trip, but we live and we learn)

I won't even mention the off topic situation in this comment, all I want is for you two to know that I regret every word, and I had no right putting my drama here. I just want them gone, I feel embarrassed just seeing them by now. Delete this to even, along with the rest of my drama, I would if had that option.
[face desk]
😒

I have to be honest, I'm afraid to post this.
😒

Respectfully,

Kya
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
Rook-
Yes, definitely. Other than my fathers medication being the problem, and us making home type of mistakes, nothing bad has occurred often.

Okay, I guess I'll ask my step mother if I can send you my message using her Gmail, I know how to log into it so I'll give it a try and hope she gives me a yes.

Respectfully,

Kya
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
Kya,

Good to hear that. I take your comment to mean that everyone is acting...'more relaxed' as well. Tempers seem more in check and STRESS LEVELS are down?

As far as the e-mail thing is concerned. Ah, no... I DO NOT use another e-mail for YGS purposes... That is the only one. Granted I do have others but not for use here.

Respectfully,

Rook
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
zzsgranny-
Moving on.

Miracles-
Delete the comments that went off topic for all means, I never enjoyed the ones off topic and I wished I had stopped when I was told to. I understand your opinions on it.
That there was the reason why I kept on replying back.

Rook-
I did email you on this live.com, but I figured it didn't work.
The change is still there Rook, no negative feelings are going on in the dark like it used to.
And cool, I don't mind that. If I had any other ideas to email you I would go for it, so far I sent you a message from live.com as I said above, but I didn't know how you'd get it, and had no hopes in you finding it at all. Do you have any other place I can email you to other than Gmail?

Respectfully

Kya
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
Watchers watching Watchers watching Watchers... Your not Parnoid if THEY are really Watching you...

("Too Much, Magic Bus... Too Much, Magic Bus..." can be heard faintly in the distance)

Puff Bayram

And now for something completely different...

Kya,

Any updates...good, bad or otherwise? Last time I remember an ON TOPIC comment the Cleansing seemed to have caused a change in your home, is that still the case?

Oh...by the by, still waiting for that e-mail...I have some questions that may seem either 'off topic' or 'personal' and it seems either generate an enormous amount of 'off topic' chatter, Thanks.

Respectfully,

Rook
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
One last comment and then I'm done.

I didn't realize Miracles had commented, so it wasn't my intention to moderate a fellow Mod lmao πŸ˜†
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
Well, there is a button that we (mods) can use to delete comments.

Can we please move on now? 😐
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
RedWolf - you didn't offend me in the least. My comment was meant in support of yours, not to differ from it. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

Kya's stories have worn me out and I'm a little more than frustrated because of the drama in the comments section. I hope I don't have to comment on anymore of them. I'd like all this to be over with.

I also don't think JiJey was trolling. I think s/he said exactly how s/he felt about what was going on. No conspiracy, no trolling just speaking his (or her) mind as many of us do.
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
Redwolf-
I have seen you around, I knew you weren't the type to troll, your opinions were pretty straight forward and I never take any offense to the truth. I won't deny that your comment was harsh Redwolf, but I have respect for people who admit it, and claim to have no intentions of offending the person your speaking to. And I even agree that the situation went way off, and eventually became very ridiculous. And I do wish there is an option to block comments, or trolls as you said, it would make it easier the end the ridiculous situation.

And it wasn't just the votes, I don't see that as others defending him/her. Someone just tried to convince me that their was no trolling going on, stating as "no conspiracy behind it", and it made me unsure even je being a troll is what my instincts were telling me. This is the comment that had me unsure, I don't know if you noticed it when you read my last comment.

"I don't know who Je is, but I believe this person really is someone who reads things on here a lot, who has been inspired to create an account to air their frustration. I honestly don't think there is any conspiracy at play. This site has a lot of people who read for ages before joining. It's a big internet out there."

In other words, it still means je is a troll. I just should've known, even after this statement.

I didn't know if there were more than two mods, which was why I thought it might've been one, but I tried not to completely be sure about it because I didn't know yet. Just trying to be more clear, putting complete blame on anyone was no intention of mine, I just assume and not even 100% until I find out about the facts.

Respectfully,

Kya
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
Miracles
That is why I commented. I am the type of person who makes sometimes outrageous comments (worse than what I said in my comment) just to end squabbles. It came in handy when I was V.P. Of 2 P.T.A. Executive Boards for 2 years.
I know that you never defended JiJey I think the fact that people voted him up is why kya thought people were defending him/her.
lady-glow then read my story and I told her I didn't mean to guilt her into reading it (if that were the case). Then I thanked her for reading my story. She said Rook was right, I should have given a tissue warning. I said the O.P. Was just stringing the thread along (pun intended).
I'm sorry if I offended you but I thought it was time that I do what I'm good at in life only nobody could hear the tone of my voice.
Too bad the mods don't have a button or somthing that they can press to block anymore comments after they say it is time to move on to other stories.
At least kya didn't take any offence. She said she liked me and that I was right and not just trolling.
Ah well hopefully this is over.
Regards
Red.
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
Miracles-
Well it wasn't a 100% as to taking his/her side, someone had just convinced me that people don't troll here, even though my instincts told me that jijey was a troll. And I didn't want to sound sure that it was a mod, because I was unaware of how many mods their are, but I know now that you mentioned it. I won't assume who it was cause I don't want to look like I'm pointing a finger, because it's not my intentions. It was said respectfully, but to me also implied there was a bit of defending in this, I had just found it, and it's how I was unsure if this person was right or not.
"I don't know who Je is, but I believe this person really is someone who reads things on here a lot, who has been inspired to create an account to air their frustration. I honestly don't think there is any conspiracy at play. This site has a lot of people who read for ages before joining. It's a big internet out there."
I wasn't stupid, I did assume je was a troll, but then someone commented this. Being unsure of whether or not someone is trolling makes it difficult to stop, especially when someone implies that this wasn't a troll.

And yes, it is extremely ridiculous, it would've been better if it ended that while ago when you said to move on in the first place. But I didn't stay true to my instincts about this troll subject when I should've.

Respectfully,

Kya
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
Kya - just to clear the record here there are currently only two active mods, zzsgranny and me. There is not a comment made by either of us defending JiJey. However, we are allowed to defend and/or support whomever we feel needs it. Same as every other member on site. So I'm assuming, if someone did defend JiJey it was because they agreed with his/her words. And since JiJey received 6 points for the initial comment, I'd say more than one person agreed with the statement.

I've looked and cannot find anywhere where anyone defended JiJey. JiJey made only three comments, all of them on this story and almost all of the other comments were trying to assist you with your email issue.

And RedWolf, I'm the one who said it was time to move onto other stories. And I still think that. This has become absolutely ridiculous. We aren't a site for "he said/she said" and fingerpointing.
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
Redwolf-
Not at all Redwolf, I like your opinion, because your actually right and not trolling for the heck of it. (I know you wouldn't, but generally for other people who created a new account just for that, which I'm pretty sure at least a few people do it here) I'm pretty chill right now, so I actually mean it when I say I'm done replying to TROLLS.

I don't remember if it was a mod that defended this troll, yes this recent troll was defended by somebody whom I don't remember at the moment, even though I felt I was right. I should've just followed my instincts, but whoever defended this troll had words too smart for me to pretty much be right about the subject. Whoever it was had me pretty unsure about it, which is why the subject did go way off, and why it kept on going in the first place.

Anyway, I take no offense, and now that I know what jijey is for sure this time... Well I guess I don't need to say, it's quite obvious. 😊

Respectfully,

Kya
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
With all due respect I HAVE to say this. But you've GOT to be kidding me. This thread is STILL going? One of the mods told Kya it isn't all about her. It was time to move on there were other stories out there that people may need help or just need to talk. I don't know if it was the same mod or not but kya was told that she has gotten all the advice she can get here and that she may need to talk to someone like a psychologist to get the help she needs. This was many many posts ago and has even gone way off subject. Now it's all about not being able to e-mail someone. Not to sound like a big baby but my story has barely gotten a glance with only 4 people commenting on it. While I have read at least half of the stories on here. Some I have not commented on because another member has already given the same advice I was going to give.
Sorry if this seems a bit harsh it is not my intent.
Regards
Red
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
zzsgranny-
I got it, and thank you.

My temper wasn't this out of control before, and I knew the risk.

I was told from somebody that nobody made new accounts here for trolling even though I suspected it, I apologize for getting out of hand and furthered along with feeding this troll. Now that I know I'm right about the troll subject, there's nothing left to say.

Again, I apologize, once again I feel I acted irresponsibly.

Respectfully,

Kya
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
Okay, I've had enough of this.

JiJey: if you have nothing constructive to say pertaining to this account, please refrain from posting any more.

Kya: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Any further comments along these lines will be deleted, and IF it continues I'll contact Martin about banning one or the other or BOTH.

Get it? Got it? GOOD
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
(sigh) I can't wait for my appointment, it'll be easier to avoid such childish negativity.

The thing is nobody knows, nor cares, anybody like jijey could be worse than I for all I know, I've just been kind enough not to say such a thing up until now. I don't understand why this child even cares, why judge someone you don't know, nor give a dam about?πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

(sigh) Guess I'm taking another walk, I just wish this negative child could give it a rest already. But as harsh as I sound, I still remain amused only because I know very well, here and now this child doesn't know what it's talking about. It wouldn't know unless it's walked in my shoes for a day, knowing of every bit of memory I've had from my life, on top of losing, or almost losing family that I cry myself to sleep over. Knowing of people containing drugs and being alcoholics isn't anything new, I know of such people to. But only the stupid ones use the type of drugs that tears the body apart, nobody is seeing me with pale skin and scabby marks in my body because of such a thing, I know better than that. I'm going to give out a hint, it's a herb considered to be drug, even though it helps fight cancer and isn't poisonous like cigarettes, any ideas anyone?
:D
:D
:D
(still laughing)

Well, I'm off, later everyone.
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
jijey-
"Then OP talks about smoking and it's not "ciggerates" either. Depending on what she was smoking, she could have been under all sorts of weird influences."

Nobody cares, and neither do I. It makes no difference because I'm still sober, and I will remain sober. Even if you think otherwise. Hahah you never fail in amusing me, well said, it must've taken an hour to type. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
JiJey (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
Haha, now she is talking about getting medication, stuff that could easily induce night terrors, all you have to do is look online.

Then OP talks about smoking and it's not "ciggerates" either. Depending on what she was smoking, she could have been under all sorts of weird influences.

Oh well...
ladydarke (113 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
Kya, you are so very welcome. Good on you for your perseverance!
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
ladydarke-
Alright, it's done. Thanks for the instructions. 😊

Respectfully,

Kya
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-17)
ladydarke-
Well, I'm not very experienced with internet connection. There's pretty much two different computers that the internet connects to, and I assumed the separate Internets connected to them were internet servers. So I guess since there's no third good computer, I don't have my separate thing to be able to make a Gmail account.

As for my mothers Gmail account, it really is how I say because I did try doing it on my own, and I did try avoiding deleting anyone else's account to make my own, but there was no getting past it since I have no third computer. And when I did do it on my own, I was yelled at, and she would've had my head if she couldn't get her account back. (an expression for possibly taking away my fb if it would've happened) I was afraid to ever make my own account again, and I still am. I need my own computer to have a separate internet connection from them two, otherwise deleting an account is the risk of making my own, wether it's my father's or Beccah's, it'll mostly be hers since she doesn't mind us sharing.

Alright, thank you, this will help.
😊

Respectfully,

Kya
ladydarke (113 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-16)
Kya,

I think you mean computer, not server. In this case, Google has the server to which you are connecting, while you have two computers in your house. Very few people have their own server - it is its own special thing and you'd know if you went to all trouble of setting one up and paying to maintain it: it would handle internet traffic coming into your business or house, not going out of it. Mostly just businesses have one because a real server is expensive.

Try logging out of the stepmother's profile BEFORE you try making yours. I wonder if you're somehow confusing the message on the screen from logging out of her account to deleting her account? However, if you have a live.com email address, you don't have to worry about it.

You can absolutely email Rook's gmail account from your live.com account. Any email account through any provider can email to any other account through any other provider. Follow this procedure:

1. Log into your live.com account.

2. While in your inbox (the main first screen you log into), click the button that says +NEW in the blue bar at the top of the page. It will open a blank draft of an email, with a "to" field on the left, and a "type your message" field on the right.

3. In another tab or window on your browser, go to Rook's profile page here: http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

4. Right click on the box under where it says Email Address, and choose "copy email address."

5. Go back to the browser tab or window with your live.com account open. Paste gmail address into the white box on the left that says "To:"

4. Click on the right side of the page where it says "add a message or drag a file here."

5. Type your message (or paste your pre-written message).

6. In the box at the top of the right-hand side of the page where is says "subject," type in "YGS - Hi from Kya" or something to that affect so that Rook knows it's a message from yourghoststories.com and not spam.

6. Click the "send" button in the blue bar at the top of the page.

You're done! You can click on Sent Mail to look at the box for sent mail see that it really did go out.
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-16)
ladydarke-
I did, it was the only one I could use that wasn't related to google, but Rook doesn't have an account there, he has one on google though.
Anyway though, I really wish it was like that, but it isn't cause I have tried making my own account before, and we don't have three separate servers, there are only two. And for some reason since I don't have my own server, anytime I try to make my own google on her server, my step mother's picture pops up and says I would have to delete the account her picture is on, and from there google says my account will be accepted. I never understood it, but that's why this emailing thing with Rook isn't easy.

Respectfully,

Kya
ladydarke (113 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-16)
Kya,

Your stepmother's google/youtube accounts won't be deleted. You simply log out of hers, then log into yours. When you're finished, you log out of yours, and she can log back into hers.

The nature of a google/gmail/youtube account (they're all connected) is that any number of people can sign into and out of it one after the other even from a shared and public computer. Signing out of your google passport will sign you out of all affiliated sites (gmail, youtube and whatnot). Don't worry, nobody's account will be deleted.

If you're concerned about logging in and out, go to www.live.com and make a free account there. It is a Microsoft email provider and not affiliated with Google, so you won't have to log your stepmother out to use it.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: