You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Dead Or Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Dead Or Ghost

 

Ever since I was asked by a precious 13 year old Mexican boy if I remembered that he died in a school bus accident in Los Angeles, I've been wondering if I could have died myself. I saw and heard him one morning in Anaheim, CA. He was standing in my bedroom very happy with a happy smile on his face and seemed to be quite alive. He was actually waiting for me to notice him standing right beside my bed as I sat up to focus on him. I could see through him a bit. He told me his name, age and the day he died. His last name was Hernandez.

I was in a bus accident before in California but of course I don't believe I died. I just have flash backs in my dream of it. Such as the impact, some of the passengers going through the bus window as the bus hit a guardrail and thrusted passengers out the window. It was a Greyhound bus heading to California in 1987 and then on impact, it was a yellow school bus. I was overwhelmed as the bus was tipping the edge of the embankment. I never saw the actual results of what happened to me. It occurred at night. I saw people falling down the embankment and I saw that I had seconds left, before the bus tumbled down the embankment with me and a few more terrified passengers remaining. I have had these horrible oppressive dreams for years. This young man startled me with him being so happy to see me, and asked me if I remembered him. He didn't say that I died, but that he died, so I dismissed it.

I had an incident recently where the residence of my home thinks that I am a ghost. The residence being a family living in the same place at the same time in another realm. My very existence is frightening them. Where my bed is-is also where theirs is as well. I jumped when I saw the man in his flannel pajamas handing me a blue packing sponge that I purchased at Fred Meyers (a dept store in Oregon). I realize that he was handing this sponge to his wife instead. When he looked at me and realized that he was looking at a spirit instead of to his wife, I realized that this was not one of my teenage sons, but a man I've never seen. He was a bit transparent. This startled me and I could see that this man was startled as well. He faded out. I suppose I did as well in his sight.

This was 9 months ago. This incident happened the very first night in the home. He evidentially was trying to figure out where this blue packing sponge came from. It's Dec 2008. It's cold here in Oregon (U.S.A.) there is an area in the window where flies congregate. These flies are rather large. This house is very clean but there are flies, not fleas, in a corner of the window seal buzzing around until they die, then a week later there's more. There is ice-cold air coming through the small cracks of this widow seal.

In the house I lived in 3 years ago in Cornelius Oregon, The house residents on the other side also thought I was a ghost. There was a man in a flannel shirt, jeans and, work boots in my bedroom closet. He looked about 30 years old. Caucasian, 6'2 and medium built. He looked like an Oregonian from another time, maybe the 1930's. The very first night I moved in there he was standing there. It wasn't frightening for some reason. He looked confused and a little frightened. This was a brand new house. I was the first residence of this new home in 2005. Previously it was land and pastures from what I saw at Cornelius City hall. He was transparent. He saw me, I saw him. He disappeared; he looked startled at me before he vanished.

One night I could hear him talking and walking. It was late and I had not been able to get enough sleep because in this new sub-division, there were a total of 8 huge dogs barking all day and night. When the dogs finally stopped barking, I then could hear this man talking to some one and walking through the house. I was sleep deprived and almost delirious by then. These dogs had been barking since the day I moved in and there were many complaints and altercations because of this from the other neighbors. I vehemently came in the closet and yelled, "Will you be quiet I need to sleep!" I heard a quick rustle and instant silence. I didn't see anyone, but I knew where the talking was coming from.

I live with my two sons who are almost adults. I knew that it wasn't them talking, my bedroom is very far from their rooms and this talking was coming from my bedroom closet. A week later, I was in bed, all the lights were out. I was finally falling asleep when I smelt bacon and eggs and could clearly see that I was in a basement or a barn like place. I hadn't quite fallen asleep yet and I realized that I was in two places (in the same spot). It may have been a barn but there were no animals. It only looked like it could have been one or was an actual shed. There was an old wooden staircase with a wooden banister off to the left leading up to what seemed to be a kitchen. I heard this man talking to who I believed to be his wife. She was cooking breakfast. I could hear the bacon frying and for some odd reason I could tell she had on an old dress and an apron. She seemed to be a good person. Her husband was a good man himself.

I could see what type of people they were. He was curious by nature it seemed and he talked a lot. She had only a few words, but he was a talker for sure. I was in the basement or barn below in my bed in the bedroom of my new home at the same time. I was seeing and living in two dimensions at this moment. As he was taking, he had opened the door leading down to the barn, which was also my bedroom in this present ream. I was annoyed and sleepy and wanted to get some sleep badly. As he ascended downstairs, I was about to yell at him, he looked shocked and froze. I asked, "What are you doing, will you let me sleep!" At that moment I realized that this was his house as well. I thought that he was going to slowly walk over to me and ask me a question because he was looking curious upon noticing me. I was so sleep deprived that I just wanted him to leave, the reason I yelled. He backed away and ran up the steps as fast as he could. I could hear him telling his wife about "the ghost" he mentioned the other day.

I looked around and could clearly see into that dimension and this dimension. I lay awake so tired for a while and realized God may be trying to tell me something. I seek a lot when it comes to spirituality but I always acknowledge God first. I was too tired for the supernatural that night. I was so sorry that I yelled at the man again. I just needed to get some sleep.

A few days later, I had waited patiently for all the dogs to stop barking by 10pm and to fall asleep. I was drowsy and ready to just sleep forever. The dogs stopped barking and I turned out all the lights. I could see again into these two realms. This time by a slight buzzing sound and to my surprise, there were three men in my bedroom, which is the barn or basement in their dimension. They were sitting around an old table in the dark and were looking over a crystal ball with a single candle for light that was sitting on an old wooden beat up shelf of the barn wall. I thought that since I wasn't interested in what I was seeing, I could fall asleep. For some odd reason, I could feel a lot of energy being pulled from me, which made me feel off balanced as if I were falling, even though I was lying down - which made trying to fall asleep just unbearable. I was almost in tears as I lay there hopeless.

I suddenly realized why I felt my energy being pulled away. They were trying to contact me as though I was the ghost that was in their home. I could not believe my eyes or ears when I realized what they were asking and saying; reveal yourself, who are you? The more they summoned the madder I got. I thought this rude and annoying. I yelled," Would you please leave me alone"! I physically tried to break up their setting by pushing the table over. I some how, by my spirit pushed the table over and the crystal ball. The table fell over with a crash and heavy thud. I saw one of the guys try to keep his balance as he was frightened, and carelessly fell back out of his chair. The other two ran upstairs in haste and fear. I was overwhelmed a bit that I did this. I was sympathetic and sorrow for this as well. I knew that they were simply trying to find out what was in their home.

They were in another time, "The Oregon Trail" time period it seemed. It was night time in this dimension and morning there. I wished that I hadn't reacted that way but I knew that they were going to keep bothering me out of curiosity and I was sleep deprived. I have realized that I am the ghost to them even though I am not dead (I don't think I 'm dead.) My brother who had passed saw me one day and I asked him what he was doing here, I thought he was dead. When I told him, he got offended and said, "I'm not dead!" I said oh ok, I'm sorry.

I could always see when a person was going to die, they way the were going to die, and where they will be stuck and whether they will go to the fiery or dark places place. Every time I tried to tell them, they never listen. I have experienced death or passing over many times, yet I cannot die or is going from dimension to dimension. I've been told many times that I was somewhere speaking to a person like good friends and how we talked for hours at a time or that I was standing in their room guarding them from some evil forces at night. They would remember me, but I don't have a clue to who they are. My family doctor even refereed to my being in Jerusalem leading a yearly tour. He said that I was one of a sect of forty rare Jews that tell of the end time prophecy of the return of Jesus. I told him that I have never been out of the country (USA). He insisted that I was taking to him for at least two hours. I did not have the Jewish accent but he was sure that it was me.

Some of us are considered dead or ghost, or something else to the other side. Sometimes we can't prove that we passed over especially after an accident upon falling asleep.

Other hauntings by SarahS

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SarahS, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Pandora_PDX (23 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-10)
I just thought of The Mandela Effect, which is now becoming known/popular. Your glue bottle description in the comments is making me wonder. Do you think this could be linked the the M.E.?
Pandora_PDX (23 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-10)
Wow this is a really interesting one. I too am from Portland, and would love to talk to you about some things, and experiences I've had. (Also near death, but others, too).
I only signed up here so that I could share my many, many crazy experiences, but they're not accepting new submissions. I only signed up to share, and may delete my account since after signing up, I see no new submissions being accepted (annoying, as I have many that I KNOW people would want to hear).
But this is a very interesting thing you're experiencing, and gets me wondering. ❤
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
mysmarple1: Is this what you're looking for?

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=18321
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
mysmarple1 - I'm not sure why there is any confusion or misunderstanding about why your story was not published. Each story that is returned has an explanation with it. We can't return them unless we explain why we are doing it.

If you are basing your statement on this story, then I have something to say about that. Neither granny nor I were mods/editors at that time so we didn't publish this story, and drawing comparisons on a story that is almost 5 years old isn't realistic.
mysmarple1 (2 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
I certainly would like to know why my story was not published. It is certainly as good as the others, even though I believe the things that happened were my imagination, because I don't believe in ghosts or other paranormal stuff, but, I certainly enjoy reading about them and watching them on tv. The stories are just fun! 😆
mysmarple1 (2 posts)
-3
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
I agree with girlymadness. This story is definitely made up, but, gives you a good read. 😁
girlymadness (1 stories) (16 posts)
-3
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
This is such a fake story but it's really good. I enjoyed it alot. Too bad it's not real.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
Ibelieveinghosts: you're so cute ❤...now that I've read some of your comments, I know it's really you... Thanks for coming back!... 😊
SarahS (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
Jennifer40 I saw a similar story when viewing "Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction." I believe it was Season 3. It was called something like "The Dream House."
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
Hi Sarah, I once read a story about a woman in England who kept dreaming about this beautiful mansion. She had these dreams over and over again. This I believe happened in the 1800s. If I remember correctly, she had moved to a new town in England years later. She was invited to the house of a neighbor and the house had been the mansion in her dreams. The occupants of the house recognized her as their ghost. I read this a few years back and thought that was quite amazing. Your story reminded me of that a bit.

Thanks for sharing,
Jennifer ❤
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-19)
I am re-reading this story and hoping you can offer us proof of all this (something lacking in our paranormal journeys). Please enclose photos of these toys and the letters you received. Any true evidence of other realms or ghosts is ALWAYS welcomed, as I am sure everyone agrees. Thanks!
AngelStories (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
Oh and Sarah, for some reason I get this strong feeling that dogs are not a good sign. From the experiences that I have had. Howling dogs are, to be warnings that someone is about to die. That a spirit of some kind is present.
AngelStories (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
Hi Sarah. This is amazing. You said you had a bus accident in 1987. And that you were basically homeless in the same year then went to the shelter and had that experience with being seen as an angel of light to scare away the black shadows terrorizing the residents. This is strange, but I'm loving the stories. I am sure it is confusing to you also and that you are trying to figure out what is going on in your life. I would advise you to seek Jesus and ask for understanding before you go to a psychic or medium. I'm sure you will get the full picture in due time.
Angel Stories
Www.ghosttales.ning.com ❤ ❤ ❤
kiran5070 (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-12)
such a big story... Such a small comment for you enjoy the experience...
SarahS (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-11)
Hi Tonith:
It's true I have had numerous experiences with the paranormal. The barking dogs that threw off my sleep pattern and the fact that it was daytime in that realm and night time here, made me feel more off balanced. I could see over there again, since I realized years later how to do just that. However, I moved from this residence because of the barking dog. These are people like us and still nothing would be explained. I could tell by their conversation. They would simply think that I'm a ghost and is in denial... Maybe I have pass on years ago and don't have solid proof. Maybe they are the ghost and are in denial. We all seemed to be living. I never see the undead or headless people or floating people. I only see people living like I am, but there's more stories like these that I have, such as when I went to look up the history of the house that I am residing in today, the librarian showed me where this home that I'm living in - in Portland, OR house never existed. I sowed here a bill in my name with my address on it. She told me that I should leave the house soon she was afraid of the experiences that I revealed to her. She said she would leave as soon as possible.

I live here. I like it here. I pay rent. When it was time to get the house painted, the handyman thanked me and my sons for scrapping most of the old paint off the house and putting new hinges on the gate.

We told him we did not do anything to the house. He stared at me for a while. I started laughing because I knew it sounded ridiculous.

Then I asked to show him something that made him leery. I asked him when did he put a peephole in the door. I wasn't there when we moved in. He agreed that it wasn't. The peephole was old, as though it had been there all along. He called the management company and confirmed that no one was hire to do anything to the home. Then I had a dream that the residents of this house were on vacation and came back to find me and my sons living in the house. We all agreed to call the management company. In the dream the manager was confused and told the other family that they had moved out last year. I woke up from the dream. I still get letters from the old residents' mom and family. I've gotten letters that I sent back this past Christmas 2008.

The supernatural is ok to me. I don't probe into ghost or people who has passed on. I don't know what to say to them. There was one person who asked me to help him (my dad) who passed on. He was in fire, in hell.
I didn't help him because I'm not God and he destroyed a lot of children's lives while he was living, so I told him not to try to contact me again. I wondered why he thought that I could take him out of that place?

God bless the people who made this site.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-10)
I will say this is the same scenario as the movie "The Others" which I thought was totally original in it's concept. Ghosts being haunted by the living. I know you repeatedly said you were sleep deprived and I don't know if this added to or was the reason why you were experiencing these things. If you can talk to a ghost and then shrug it off, then you have been having enough paranormal experiences to be able to take it with a grain of salt. I would be shellshocked if this happened to me but then again I am not sensitive. I do believe in quantum physics having validity so I believe your story is very possible. Would be interesting to know what was originally built on your land and if there was a family meeting that discription there at one time.
charl2008 (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-10)
Hello this is my first time (and first pose) on YGS:D. Before anything else I would like to say that I haven't read any other posts in this story, so sorry for possible redundancy:). Anyway, all I could say is WOW this story is truly amazing 😲. This is actually the first time I've read of such an experience, being in two parallel dimensions at once. The people on the other side even thought that YOU were the ghost - quit an irony:D. Could anyone out there please explain what happened to Sarahs? I'm very curios right now, as being interested in the supernatural (well, the stories anyway) I would like to know how she could have entered another dimension while being in this dimension at the same time.

God Bless ❤
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
How very unlikely... But very interesting. I just watched the movie "What the Bleep do We Know?" and this story borders along the lines of these quantum physics theories. We can be in two places at once... So who am I to say this is untrue!
I enjoyed the reading, it captured my interests. Good luck with your time travels. 😊
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-08)
interesting story, but I wonder why you would not be overwhelmed with the idea of contacting the 'other side' enough to let yourself have a bad night's sleep.
Also, I have seen the 'motorcycle momma's' bratz thing at a shop up North.
Great story!
Osa (1 stories) (70 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-08)
Hi Sarah, What an interesting happening! First I want to say that there are many theories and cultures that believe that time is not linear, more like it is circular or everything is happening at the same time. (Actually time itself doesn't really exist, it is a man-made construct.) Due to your son also experiencing this dimensional overlay, I think it may be because of the energies of the land you live on, more conducive (for ex. A high Quartz content) or he may be sensitive also like you.
So you actually were in a bus accident in 1987 in this life? Wow that's blowing my mind. I hope you have more experiences to write about.
SarahS (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-07)
Hi ParaTam: I'm not sure if they sensed me first in either houses. I saw that old time Oregonian family only 3 times, then another family which was more modern happened to be living there.

The home in Cornelius Oregon; My son said he awoke in a physical existence in his bedroom, but it was a little girl's room instead. He described the room in detail. I have an actual photo of the little girl's glue bottle that was left in this realm (the one I'm in) It was my glue bottle in this realm. I purchased it from Joan's fabric store in Hillsboro, Oregon, but it seemed to be a little girl's glue bottle, as she put "Bratz" stickers all over the bottle of glue in that other realm. Somehow her identical glue bottle got stuck in this realm. The Brazt are cartoon dolls. They have a female crew called "motorcycle mommas." I looked this cartoon up on the internet. There is a cartoon or comic called "The Bratz" in this realm, but they do not have "motorcycle mommas" in the cartoon in this realm. I snapped a photo of it and my sons were puzzled as how this even got to this realm and stayed. The family were a man and woman with an 8 year old daughter-- Caucasion family.

We could hear them talking at night. The father was working in the garage listening to country music and the little girl was talking away like any other 8 year old.
ParaTam (3 stories) (80 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-07)
SarahS -
Wow! I have never heard of any experiences like yours, but there is so much out there in the places beyond what most call The World, I find myself believing this could happen.

Your experiences make me ponder astral travel and psychic dream walking. What an experience if you could keep yourself calm (put aside that you are trying to go to sleep) and try to learn more from the other family in the other dimension. You might learn more about what time period they are from, did they sense you before you sensed them, have they seen any other "spirits" besides you, etc.? There are so many other questions that pop into my head thinking about the possibilities.

Thanks so much for sharing your story!

Blessed be,
ParaTam
knopik (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-07)
Hmmmm...very puzzled. I don't know what to make of the story, and I find it very interesting. It seems like you are a symbol for use for good and the better. I am not sure who's you are, but you may be passing over with out realizing it and going from dimension to dimension. You go from one accident that you are aware of to another time and place. You dream and have some memory, but not all memory is there anymore. How special! I would love to hear more from you 😊
Knopik
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-07)
Sounds like a crazy trip. Not quite sure what to make of this. I'll be interested to see what some of the others think.
nmg5789 (2 stories) (48 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-07)
wow your story is VERY interesting and kind of creepy.

It sorta sounds like a plot from the movie The Others... Where in the end you find out that Nicole Kidman and her kids are the ones that are really dead... Not saying that you're dead or anything but the same scenerio with you interacting to people on the other side

Im not sure what to make of this but maybe it is God using you in a way you might not know for a long time

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: