You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Signs And Weird Symptoms 2

Real Ghost Stories

Signs And Weird Symptoms 2

 

After I posted Signs and Weird Symptoms yesterday I went to lie down on my couch. As I was lying there and watching TV, my husband texted me and asked me if I was okay. I told him I was fine, but I wasn't comfortable in the bedroom. As soon as I hit send on my phone, the couch starting shaking around, I wasn't so freaked out about it, but it did make me uneasy.

Today I had my sister over so that I was not alone. We were in the living room watching TV and talking when we heard rustling of a plastic bag in the kitchen right next to us. At first I thought it was my kitten Drew. I looked around for him and found that he was sleeping on a blanket in the hallway. He was on the other side of the living room, not even close to the kitchen.

Shortly after that happened, me and Becky, my sister, were talking about how weird that was and how uneasy it made her feel. I told her that stuff like that happened all of the time but mostly when I was home by myself. As soon as I said that an object from inside my room flew and hit the door that was closed. I was so surprised by this that I refused to go in and look to see what was thrown.

It made me think of last night while I was taking a bath to relax. I was in the tub talking to my husband about what has been happening lately when from the closet on the other side of one of the bath room doors came the sound of a music box. The music box sounded like the kind with the ballerina inside that dance when you open it. Michael (my husband) asked what was wrong and I told him what I heard. The funny thing is that I do not own a music box.

After remembering that and how things were starting to happen more and more, Becki and I left. We waited for Michael to get off work before doing anything about what was going on.

Michael wants me to do some EVP's in the closet, but I am too uneasy to try that until I know what the outcome will be if I do.

Now I am just waiting to see what else happens until I know enough to hopefully do a total cleanse of our home. I have been looking a lot online and taking a lot of advice from readers on how to deal with everything, and what I am dealing with. If you know anything, please let me know.

Knopik

Other hauntings by knopik

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, knopik, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
He may not be able to hear what the results of the EVP are, but for him to set up the recorder, he does not have to be part of the hearing population. I do not say that as I am being rude. I say that with experience.
My son (who I feel is a wonderful researcher), is hearing impaired and he has set up many an EVP for us that got results. WE set up recorders in about the same area, and got nothing.
The point I was trying to make is that the message was for my son, so HE had to set up the session.
After your cleansing (who performed it?), was the residence also blessed? The words seem to be interchangeable on this site, as of late, but there IS a difference.
Did you happen to cleanse and bless the PEOPLE in the home? You can rid a being from the building, but it may "hide" on, or with, a person to gain re-entrance.
This is more than a year ago that I last posted that comment to you. In that time, have you learned how to be proficient with protection using The White Light? Have you perhaps surrounded your home with a bubble of Peace? Have you sought help from other sources?
What would those friends who resided with you for a while say if they knew what was going on?
Wa-do.
knopik (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
whitebuffalo
My husband is deaf... He can't do evp and we didn't and won't anyway.
I grew up with a child spirit that would shake my bed on an almost daily basis... I don't get bothered by shaking things. I get bothered with being touched.
We live in a house and our neighbors rarely make any sounds... There is polka music in the evening sometimes but that is usually it. The neighbors are about 12 feet from our house. Very sound proof though.

The occurances are all the time and cleansing did nothing but made things more often and stronger. I have been touched and messed with on a much more physical level since elizabeth (our daughter) was born. It has taken over michael (my husband) more and more. Ellie (elizabeth) will not sleep alone and if she does get put in the crib while sleeping she wakes up SCREAMING like something is hurting her. The "shadow man" as I have come to call him even follows michael out of the home. I don't really know what else to do. I am so used to the touches now that I only get freaked out of my butt is grabbed or I get pressure that is cold over my pubic region. (both happen) I want to move badly and hope to soon. Also, mike was touched for the first time 2 days ago... He has never had the experiences before, only seen them happen to me.

One thing that I find funny... When we had roommates for a little while all the activity stopped. As soon as they moved out it started again but angrier and more towards me. I am trying to stay positive but it has almost destroyed our relationship and we are working very hard to keep it together for us and our daughter. I feel that I need to leave the home for the safety of us. (ellie and i). I am not losing hope so much as patients with all of this now. Thank you all so much for your help and advice! Email me if you wish... No spam or stalkers please!
Abigail.michael_schultz [at] yahoo.com
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
Forgive me, I have NOT read through the rest of the comments, but I have a serious question for you.
Why is it that your HUSBAND wishes for YOU to do EVP's in the closet? If it is HIS suggestion, perhaps HE was the one meant to perform the task. And is he suggesting a full out EVP session with the "questions and answers" or a "simple" one in which only a recorder is left in the record mode while no one is around?
BOTH work equally as well for some.
There is NOTHING within the EVP that can physically harm YOU, your husband, or your child. NOTHING. All it contains, is their voice. Not their soul, not their essence, and not their emotion.
Just their voice.
There are several things about your stories that have me studying them a bit more than some of the others. I honestly am not sure why that is. I DO KNOW that the fact that the shaking couch was accepted with not so much as a roll off and a hop up caught my attention, but "we" deal with all manner of things in different ways.
This is a new residence for you.
HOW new? The reason that I ask is that I am curious as to whether you and the others in your home have had the opportunity to acquaint yourselves with the new sounds of a new structure? Is this a house or an apartment? How close are your neighbors?
Another thing that I have come to believe is that there is just something about pregnancy that brings about changes. I have no real proof, just the gathered experiences of a few close friends and family members. It is nothing, really, but a theory. It does seem that some people have heightened sensitivity to the Other Side during this space of time. I personally think that it is in the perfect form of the expectant Mother, but as I say, there is no proof.
If this were me, I would skip all the hoopla and simply get a bowl (cleansed) put a handful of soil, a pinch of sea salt and a few drops of pure water in it. Mix it all up (there is NO "consistency", you are not baking cookies) and place it somewhere out of sight (so as to forget about it).
I personally feel this will alleviate your issues. If you CHOOSE to do an EVP, your time to do so would be BEFORE you place the said items in the bowl, not after.
One last thing.
Empower yourself. Do not feign weakness, YOU are a Mother whether that little one is born yet or not. ***shaking head*** That babe is NOT in any danger. I do not know what others have told you about all of THAT, but the babe is perfectly safe. There is NOTHING in the Other Realm that is "after" him/her.
Thank you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
Knopik,
I have tried three times to post you a comment and have been prevented by something in my typing that created a "repetitive sign". No CLUE what that could be.
If I were a superstitious person, I would think that to mean I needed to look closer at my thoughts on this. If it posts, I probably will. I know I am NOW, and it has not, yet.
Thank you
Osa (1 stories) (70 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-12)
Munchausen by proxy. Have you ever heard of this? Ask your husband to look it up.
Elliott43 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-12)
Knopik,
you said to contact you if anyone had advice, well I do. My advice to you is DO NOT do the EVP! That can be very dangerous, if you are not professionaly trained to do it. Be safe and take my word Please:)
AngelStories (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-10)
Hello.
I am concerned for you and your unborn. Just because of you saying that you are losing hope. If someone in the street came to harm your child as a mother you will I'm sure do anything and everything to protect your baby, and yourself. You have to know that they will try and kill you and your baby so use your protection that God gave you. Read the book of Daniel,John,and read psalms 25 and anypsalm that makes you feel comfortable. I want you to get a grip of yourself and do not fear. Never show fear, weakness is what will keep them there.
Do you believe in Jesus? His Father? Do you accept Jesus as you Savior? If not, you need to do so at this very moment. Talk to Jesus and let Him know that you are ready to accept Him as your Savior and for Him to protect you and your unborn. Repent and ask for forgiveness for the wrong you have done in your life. And DO NOT repeat them again!
Here is what helps me. Saying" The Blood of Jesus Christ" anytime things are bothering me. If you ever get that paralysed episode, say it in your mind and they flee fast! Talk more of God and Jesus the demons hate to hear this, and don't stick around for it. I am one that went threw hell and back so I have a lot of 1st hand experience with these things. Pray anytime you want more than ever now. To protect you, replenish you, guide you, give you sight,strength,understanding,and peace.
❤ AlannaMichelle
Ghosttales.ning.com
Osa (1 stories) (70 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-10)
Knopik, Never admit to losing hope. Thought forms are powerful in and of themselves. My own instincts to protect myself and my child would be surging adrenaline through my veins. How dare something try to mess with us! Stop thinking that this thing or spirit will respect a code. It has no ethics. Call on assistance from your angels and ask them to bring their light warriors with them. This is something I had to do once on the fly. Focus your mind on the protection of white light, first encompassing only your body with your unborn child. AS the light grows bigger and stronger nudge it with your thoughts to start circling you. It will start moving faster & faster. The faster it goes, the stronger it grows. It will grow into tornado strength, expanding outward. Imagine it pummeling these entities, shoving them out of your home & property. In your mind forcefully tell them to leave you & your family alone. WARNING: This worked for me. I cannot say that it is right for your situation. Just keep the negativity out of your thoughts. Like follows like. Keep the faith.
knopik (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
The house is 4 years old and the land was a farm before that. They are now imitating voices as well as moving objects and turning on my tv. They are now active when friends and family are over, and they have totally disregarded the knock/code that I had established. Nothing is working and bad weather here prevents me from getting things to cleanse my home. I am scared to contact because I do not want to make it worse. The "shadow man" now tries to torment me during the day as well as night. I am now fearing more and more for my unborn child, I need to do what is best for him/her.

I am just at a loss for words with all that has started in the last 3 days...

Losing hope,
Knopik
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
Sounds like your run of the mill poltergeist. Don't know if it's intelligent or just a pain in the butt. If you are afraid of contact with this thing then maybe you shouldnt be doing the investigating. I'm sure there are teams in your area that could help you. You seem to be afraid of opening some kind of communication with this thing so maybe it's better left to professionals. Give it a try you have nothing to lose but possibly a pesky ghost.
Jmak (6 stories) (156 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-08)
Hi knopik,
Have you or your husband been able to do any type of research on your house? Have yall consulted with any investigative groups to see if they could help? I hope everything works out for yall very soon. God bless.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-08)
knopik

The warm saddle blanket feeling was the female spirit providing 'comfort and protection'... The "god awful growly breathing sound" I feel was the negative 'entity' not being able to get past 'her' comfort and protection.

Has your Husband tried to 'cast' the 'shield'? I don't feel that it is in place yet. Then again, work has been rough, I transitioned from working 1500 (3pm) to 2300 (11pm) to working 2300 (11pm) - 0700 (7am), that shift change on Wed. Is always hard, add to that a hard night at work and helping you guys and you get one tired Rook.

Thanks again for sharing with us and Thank you for letting me help you and your Family.

Respectfully,

Rook
knopik (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-08)
When I got home later that night I looked in the room and nothing was out of place, but my items on the night table were moved around. Since, I have been sleeping with a white candle lit. I was sleeping yesterday while my sister showered in my bathroom, and I woke up to a heavy warm feeling like someone had put a warm saddle blanket over me. I heard this god awful growly breathing sound right in my ear. I tried to see what it was but it was so hard to move and all I could see was my candle flame going crazy. All at once it was like someone clapped, but without the sound, and it was gone. My sister came out of the bathroom after her shower and asked what that horrible growling was.
When she told me that she had heard it, I knew that there was no way that was a dream.
It has been calm, other than that one thing yesterday, and I thank our guardians and rook for that.

Much thanks for all the help and support,
Knopik
MKeynes (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-08)
What was the object that was thrown? That could be an important element in this story.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-07)
Knopik Sound like something in there and try to get your or your husband's attention and Try cleans or something all over your house and micheal sound like a good idea do some Evp's to see what going on.
mulder81 (16 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-07)
knopik
Hi I accidently deleted your e-mail. Can you try again please. Thanks!

Jafeeley45 [at] smig.net

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: