You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Signs And Weird Symptoms

Real Ghost Stories

Signs And Weird Symptoms

 

Three weeks ago me and my husband moved into our new house. We are starting a family and need more room. Throughout our lives we have both been sensitive to activity and have both seen our guardian angels. I had been confident of their protection over us until last week Tuesday.

I woke my husband up for work (he is deaf and I sleep closest to the alarm), got his lunch made and kissed him good bye for the day. I went back to bed I am four months pregnant and always tired and I don't want to be awake at 5 in the morning.

At about 6:40 that same morning, I was suddenly awoken by a bang on the wall behind the head board that in turn pushed the head board and made it thud back against the wall. I am used to sounds so I opened my eyes instead of sitting up, (because growing up I had a child being that I shared my room with so I'm used to noises and a moving bed). As I opened my eyes I saw a whitish bluish green fog/mist lift off of me and retreat from the bed and over to the far corner of the room about 4ft from me. It almost completely blocked out the TV then sucked into the closet through the cracks under and on the side of the door. Moments after that I had the sudden urge to just want to vomit, even though I have never had any morning sickness.

I did establish a knock/code for it or them when they want to be active, and the knock asks permission to come around us and it gives me warning. So far this has worked, but only for the bedroom. The being that comes around the most is usually in the kitchen and in the living room, but as he or she moves around, the sound of slippers sliding across the floor and clinking in the sink often occurs. Those sounds don't bother me so much. However, it has been three days now and a shadow has started to creep from corner to corner in my bedroom.

Now, whenever this shadow is present or when I can hear the being in the closet, I get an uneasy feeling followed by the sudden feeling to vomit.

Although I am not as concerned about me, I do not want things to keep escalating and I have never dealt with something like this before. I am constantly afraid to be home alone and can only fall back asleep when it is daylight. I am worried how things will change when the baby is born. Will he or she be more sensitive to activity?

I am very comfortable with letting the positive beings stay, but feel for the best interest for me and the baby the negative beings need to go. I am still unsure of the best way to rid my home of them, because neither myself nor my husband has ever encountered a negative being before.

Expectant but worried mother,

Knopik

Other hauntings by knopik

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, knopik, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

knopik (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
out of touch for a long time...

Now the evil man (a friend told me) and a woman (his victim) don't bother to stay hidden. The man puts his hands all over me in not the nicest ways and/ or places. It has started to control my husband and make him very angry and aggressive. The man now follows him out of the house and to public places. We are trying very hard to find a place and to move out but financials are keeping us from a lot of possibilities. I am looking for any help possible. I wouldn't mind the woman staying, and I feel that she would be happier with out him around. Fee free to email me at abigail.michael_sschultz [at] yahoo.com with any help... Please no spam or stalkers. I have enough to deal with right now and don't need more on my plate.;) Thank you all so much for your help!
rai18 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-08)
Right now it seems like your in the middle of a spiritual balance. If you get rid of all the ghosts, then something worse could come in. Good is easier to get rid of then bad, so if you have an excorsism, you might get stuck with the bad thing. If it is guardian angel, you can say prayers and only the evil will be chased away, but I don't know if you want to take that chance. It sounds like its testing you and I'm scared that it may be hungry for your baby's soul. I would reccomend selling and relocating, use whatever excuse you need, but infants are incredibly sensitive and if the baby isn't hurt, it will be horrified by the tension between good and evil. The fact that the shadow was over you but left as soon as you knew it, makes me think its evil because it wants to sneak around. Maybe you should hire an au pair or someone to stay with you in the house for saftey because your husband is deaf... I'm just concerned about the baby
mulder81 (16 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-07)
knopik
Sorry I may have deleted your e-mail. Can you send it again? Thanks jafeeley45 [at] smig.net
knopik (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-07)
I sent an e-mail to you mulder81. Telling you where I live and a few more things about me. 😊
mulder81 (16 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
Hi you seem to be attracting activitie good and bad perhaps. I would be concerned on part of it. Evp was mentioned? I live in Mn also. Wonder where you live?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
Many Thanks, I will have to check my e-mail when I get home tonight (currently at work, I'll be home about 0100 (1am) Central Time.)

Look forward to your next story and I hope my advice/intrest is helpful to you and yours.

Respectfully,

Rook
knopik (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
rook-
I have e-mailed you more details and I have also submitted another story. I titled it signs and symptoms continued.
Feel free to e-mail me whenever you like, I am very grateful for your advice and knowledge
Thank you again!
Knopik
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
EVP's couldn't hurt, you don't have to enter the closet either, set up the recorder just outside the door and ask your questions. Open the closet door, set up the recorder on a small table or chair and turn it on.

I hope my 'sheild' makes sense to you, I've used that techneque in 4 homes now and it always works for me. I've had people tell me that the house is hard to find at times... They have driven right past it. These people have visited before and know where the house is, but they manage to drive right past the driveway, It's become a way of telling who true friends are as opposed to false friends.

Again hope you and yours are doing well.

Respectfully,

Rook
knopik (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
My husband invades their space (the closet) and he silently provokes them in a way by just standing there. I can tell that they do not like him in there because the energy in the closet and into the bed room just change. It gets very negative and heavy in there and I refuse to go in there alone now.
I am unsure if whether or not I should try an EVP in the closet. I don't know if that would be good or not.
Knopik
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
Other than the mist has there been any other 'physical' contact or close contact?

Which part of Minnesota do you currently live in? That may give a clue as to what tribe the former owners are a part of AND provide clues as to which spirit (s) they believed in.

I know you are scared, I would be as well but I'm not feeling as if this 'spirit' is threatening you or your child. I also feel as if the 'spirit' is female and holds some sort of resentment for males in general.

Please e-mail me and I will provide more details for what I'm about to say (if needed):

Get together with your Husband and prepare all the items for smudgeing the house, gather them at the center most point of the home you can get to. Once there calm your minds, call upon your Guardians/Guides, Angels, Heavenly Father and His Son (your choice based on your Faith) and then picture a small ball of white protective light, starting right where you are in the house, picture it expanding... Feel it... Then picture it slowly growing, expanding slowly pushing anything negitive outward, allowing only 'good' things to stay behind. Focus on prayers, happy thoughts whatever it takes to stay focused on good things, protective things. Picture this 'shield' of white light expanding, lighting all the corner's, every closet, every nook of the basement (heck open all the closet/basment doors before you begin.) Picture this white ball sheild pushing through your entire house. Picture this Shield, this ball of white light encompassing your entire home, right out to the street. Fill/Strenghten this 'ball' with good, pure thoughs of Love/Kindness and PROTECTION. Anchor this image in your minds. Ensure it is like a large ball of white protective light encompassing your entire home. By this I mean over and under, compleatly around your home and property. Once you feel as if it will 'hold' proceed with the smudgeing ritual of your choice, be it with Sage/Holy Water, whatever you have decided to do.

I have said for both of you to do this but he can or you can do this alone... I feel it needs to be both of you. This process will take some time, do not force the 'expansion' of your 'shield' until it feels right to do so. Ask your Guardians to help protect this shield. You will feel very tired afterwards, for this takes a great deal of energy to do.

If it helps you to focus use white unsented candles placed around the room you chose to begin in, one for each cardnial direction (North/South/East/West).

I hope you and yours are well, and I send my prayers to you. Please keep us updated on this matter.

Respectfully,

Rook
shandi (9 stories) (86 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
There is a smudge ceremony on this web site that is very good. I don't know if you have a particular religion or speak to your spirit guide, guardian angels at all but this always helps me. Also pray every day that only light and love can enter your house and all negativity needs to leave. What does your husband try to do to get them out?
knopik (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
Im more sure that my guardian hit the head board to prevent more damage. I am going today to buy sage, sweet grass, and sea salt. I am also getting holy water, but I need to know more before I cleanse my home myself. Michael my husband tries to make them go away, but I think that he is making it worse. They seem to be aggrivated by his presence.
I do know that the people who lived here before us were Native American, but I do not know what tribe or orientation they were. I also do not know what will counter whatever they used or did in the home.
The shadow is also coming closer to the bed at night, unless I keep a light on in our bed room. I am more worried about their intensions, that why they are there at this point.
I will deffinately e-mail you, thank you
Knopik
knopik (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
We had the vibrating alarm, but the disc for under the bed broke. The hauntings are getting worse now. They are shaking the bed and the couch and they have changed the whole personality of my kitten. He is so angry now and he stares at something that I cannot see and then attacks me.
I am terrified to stay in my home, but I do not have a car to leave. I am also full of fear for my child.
Knopik
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-05)
Hmm, You need to clean the house I mean the engery negtive out of your house and have it Like a priest prayer and guridan your house clean for you. Also Let You know I am deaf too and I have a alarm clock that Vibration. Congraduin on your pregant and Please Protection your Baby Okay from that whatever in your house.
Osa (1 stories) (70 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-05)
knopik, Why do you think your guides have abandoned you? Okay sorry, angels have abandoned you? Who do you think hit your headboard to warn you? I think it was your angels sending a warning. Now that you have witnessed this negative energy, your body and mind are able to recognize it, and in response you feel ill. Your body is now able to sense it therefore your guides are hanging back waiting for you to respond. Sage smudging your home seems to be a logical step to ridding your new home of this unwanted energy. There are also the use of symbols, runes and herbs to ward it or even banish it. Try astral healing on the net. Some good info there although I've never had to perform this. Protect that baby at all costs. Nothing is more precious. 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-05)
Sounds like activity is picking up due to your pregnacy. Did you know of any spirits in the house prior to you moving in or were you only familure with your guardians?

Your sickness may be just that, but you said it happens only when the shadow is present/there is activity in the closet...hummm...

Has your husband experienced anything in your new home?

Have you asked your guardians for extra protection due to this 'extra' activity?

Your baby (he or she) will be as sensitive as any newborn, which in my mind is quite a bit because they are still so close to the veil that seperates the physical realm from the spiritial realm. It's something that most people 'outgrow' or 'shut off' as they get older.

Thank you for shareing this with us here and please feel free to contact me via my e-mail addie in my profile.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: