You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Two Men And The Dancing Boots

Real Ghost Stories

The Two Men And The Dancing Boots

 

From as far back as I can remember there have always been the two men in my dreams. No matter what I dream about these two men are in it. One is dark, Italian looking. Very tall with dark brown eyes and caramel skin. He has slicked-back black hair and a tiny strand hangs over his face. He wears old clothing like something out of 'Zorro'. He has a nice voice and deep brown eyes. The other man is very different. He is not as tall as the other guy. His skin is very pale, almost white. He has jet black, mid length hair which hangs loosely about his face. He has very dark eyes with bags underneath them like he hasn't had a decent sleep in his life. He wears modern clothes. A black pinstripe suit with a bright red tie.

When I say 'in my dreams' I mean that they also do the dream with me. For example, if I dream that I am running away from monsters, these two men are running away with me. I am never alone when I have nightmares. However, sometimes when I am very tired I wake up sometimes and I see the two standing over me. Scared, I close my eyes when I open them they are gone.

I was 14 when my appendix burst and got infected. I was really ill in hospital. I had a really high temperature and was very weak. I kept slipping in and out of a sleep. I can't really remember much of what happened in that time but every time I woke up I would see these two men. As I got better I gradually stopped seeing the two men.

There was one time when I woke up suddenly. I was dreaming that I was hanging off a cliff and I slipped and fell off. As I was about to hit the ground I woke up. (Has anyone else ever had the same dream?) When I woke up the two men were standing there. I did the close-open eye thing and they disappeared.

Recently I bought a new pair of boots which I have put them in the corner of my room. I went to bed and was about to drift off when I heard tapping on my bedroom floor. I opened my eyes and looked to where the noise was coming from. The boots were moving; it looked like they were tap dancing. I sat up watching them. And then they suddenly stopped.

I was really scared and ran out of my room and slept in my brother's room on the floor. When I started to dream I remember us (me and the two men) in a street pouring with rain and the two of them were wearing my boots. I don't remember much else because I tend to forget my dreams. But it was a really weird and scary experience. I don't want to wear those boots, even though they are really nice. What do you lot think of the occurrence? What do you think of my dream companions?

The Angel

Other hauntings by Angelofmusic

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Angelofmusic, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

shadowman (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-15)
i thay are your gardean angels I think I dosent mater if you try to contact them if you want to you can eather way I would ask them what thay want and who thay are
friendlyghost34 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-08)
They sound like they're protecting you, and if that was happening to me making me laugh! I wish I had something like that.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-18)
Seems these two might be guardian angels or something like that. It's strange, but it seems many people see them when very young and the visits get fewer and fewer as they age. I have no idea about the boots. That one is weird. If they are your guardian angels, I'm sure they're still around but less visable.
loveHELLO (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-17)
The next time you wake up and see them there, maybe you could try asking them who they are
Angelofmusic (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-17)
Okay I gather from your posts that you think these men are my guardiand or protectors. Okay next question. How could I, and Do you think I should try to contact them?

The Angel ❤
charl2008 (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-17)
Do you ever believe in past lives? Because, maybe those two were involved with one or two of your past lives (who knows:D). And seeing that they didn't do you any harm, I think they are your guardian spirits. I have a somewhat similar experience too (happens even until now). I'd have this white lady/feminine entity who has been following me since I was in grade school... And well... Sometimes she's in my dreams too (she doesn't ever do me harm too... Except once). If only I could submit stories T_T - the page for that is closed 😭
Canyouseeme (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-15)
Hey angel,

After reading yur post... Your guardian angel came to mind as to who these two men are.

The only thing is and I may be wrong but I have never known someone to have two guardian angels... Thats jus greedy tut tut tut lol

Anyway back to reality, the indication is that these to men seam to be with you when and if you ever need them i.e. Your dreams and mainly when your appendix failed.
They went away as you got better...

The shoes however is a differnt story but maybe they just like them or were using them to contact you maybe.

In relation to the dream you had, years ago I had a dream near enough the same, all I can remember is I fell of a bridge and when I hit the ground was the sametime I woke up.

It was weird I was waiting for the impact and it was one of those dreams that you feel is reality despite being on a bridge I have never recongised.

Anyway if you want to talk anymore angel my email addres is on my profile

Good luck with the the entitys but I don't think you should fear them
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-15)
They appear to me to be not merely harmless, but to be protecting you in some way.

As for the falling sensation and waking up before you hit the ground, I think most people have experienced that at some point--I know I have.

Finally, about the boots: I'd wear them. As I said, these two figures seem to be protecting you in some way, and perhaps they were just trying to provide you with some amusement by making them 'dance.' I very much doubt that they meant to scare you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: