You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Floating Tissue

Real Ghost Stories

Floating Tissue

 

I work as a clairvoyant healer and counselor, as well as a medium. However that does not mean I have a lot of ghost experiences, although I have some. I see this as a ghost story, not a medium or psychic story because I was not working at the time and was as scared as anyone might be. I think that some spirits may see me as a source of healing at times, and that is how this event came about.

I was deep asleep in my bedroom when my eyes popped open and I was instantly awake. I realized why as soon as I saw this apparition in my darkened bedroom. It was up toward the ceiling and I felt it was aware of me. It looked like white tissue paper but had an ethereal quality to it, like it was dripping. It was floating in a big circle that spiraled smaller and smaller like a whirlpool with me as the center.

I knew it was seeking something and coming at me, so I jumped up, turned on the light and yelled at it to get out of there. I was too scared and upset to ask why it was there, because I was the focus of the appearance.

I got online looking for my friend who is often a co-adventurer with me in the realm of spiritual experiences. She quickly saw it as a woman seeking her husband and thought I might know how to find him. We both guided her to Spirit so she could be freed of this earthly search.

I could not help but think that is where the idea of the white sheet came from for ghosts, because although it was tissue-like, it also looked like a hanging white sheet. It has not come back since and we now giggle about it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cisco711, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

angelofhate (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-09)
a little weird. Not very beliavable. White tissue ghost? That sounds like something off a cartoon 🤔 🤔 🤔
ColoradoGirl (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-08)
I honestly have never seen a white sheet/tissue ghost, but I find it interesting. Spirals... Maybe there is something about them because I have ghosts in my home and they like to spiral, no matter what they look like!
MattHardy75 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
im not sure if I really understand this story too much but its good anyways maybe it was paranormal
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
what is clairvoyant. Should I use dictionary? I wonder that your place might be some thing supernatural and such a short experience need to be brief. Yes I too want to know whether you are boy are girl.
Scary boy
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
Thank you for sharing this story with us. I wonder if it may have been just residual energy or something. I wouldn't really know what to think personally, except that I was going crazy.:P

Blessings,
DA
Jmak (6 stories) (156 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-05)
Thank you for sharing this account with us. I must say that this is the first time I've ever read/heard of a spirit/entity taking on the form you described. Were either you or your friend able to determine any information on this spirit other than a female looking for her husband? I look forward to reading more of your experiences. God bless.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-04)
Wow Hard to sleep if you seeing something moved sometimes I get the same way not the moved but feeling watch or want to attention. Easy at dark know what I mean.
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-04)
how bizzare, I would have been really freaked out. I'm glad you and your friend have helped her move along, id love to be able to find out what's messing with my mind in my home
Take care
ZaneBrain (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-04)
hi. I like this story, but I have a few questions about it. How old were you when it happened? Are you a boy or girl? These questions might not seem important, but I would like to know. 😕 Se my story. It is called "The Hide and Seek Ghost"

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: