You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Paranormal Haunting And Evp Spirit Voice Recording

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal Haunting And Evp Spirit Voice Recording

 

For several months our seven year old neighbor girl has been saying that a man has been coming into her room at night. The man has communicated with her. He seems obsessed that he doesn't like the light. She said he has been shot in the head. There is no particular time that he visits her, although its always in the middle of the night.

We placed a video camera with night shot up in her room. And to our surprise we were able to see a shadow appear when we watched the video later.

Last friday we placed a digital voice recorder in the room. We stayed in the room with the lights off. The room got incredibly cold and we felt movement but did not hear anything with our own ears. When we later played back the recorder we heard what sounds like a voice and later a growl.

We can't make out what the voice is saying. What language is it? What does this spirit want? Why won't it leave this little girl alone. She is very frightened and we don't know what to do to get rid of it. He's threatened her not to tell anyone about him. He knows she has told, and displayed his anger by waking her up with what felt like a poke or bite on her arm... However there were no marks left on her.

The spirit does stay in the one room of the house.

I believe the light the spirit is referring to is not an earthly physical light. If anybody has suggestions please comment.

Here is the voice that was picked up on the digital recorder. It has not been enhanced or altered in anyway. I recorded it onto my camera straight off the recorder and placed a link on my photobucket.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yellowhouse, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Michiko_Da_Dante-Owner (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
Dang... O-O... I agree with many people "Get away or you are going to die."
pulsus (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
Oh, that's terrifying! Definitely sounds like "Get away, you're going to die." And it sounds so angry and menacing - almost sounds like an old man to me, though. Is there any history of family or neighbour disputes that have gone awry in the area?
FormerSkeptic (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-09)
Could it be possible that it's saying something backwards? Very creepy evp and backing story
SFE11795 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-26)
It's definitely saying 'get away your going to die'. Very creepy
ally711 (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
It sounds like it says "get away, your going to die"!.FREAKY! 😨 😨
everlong (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-11)
Sounds to me like it's saying something like, " can you tell uncle charlie hi".
xAdiiBabyDoll16x (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
Woow that's pretty weird. I can't really make out the words, but I agree with Scaredtobealone is sounds like it could be "get away, youre going to die"!
megster717 (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
The little girl is young, the scare might damage her.
Try explaining to her that it won't do her any harm, and that you will try to get rid of it.
Make sure she knows that if anything out-of-the-ordinary happens, to let someone know.
Don't let her mess with that spirit, the voice sounds threatening.
scaredtobealone (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-08)
whoa...very creepy, to me it doesn't sound like any foreign language. I listened to it a whole bunch of times it's clearly saying "get away,you're going to die" seems very angry indeed. By the way why do you have your cam under the table
paranormgirl005 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-28)
that voice really doesn't sound friendly...
You can try to call paranormal experts to investigate...
However, this might either help get rid of the ghost or it might make it angrier...
Spirits are very unpredictable so I suggest you be careful with the things you do...
I feel bad for the little girl...
She shouldn't be suffering like that...
Try to communicate with the man to tell him that it's okay to move on...
Try to convince him that what leads to the light is a better place where he belongs...
yellowhouse (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
I really don't think the spirit is speaking English.

It sounds more like maybe latin or Native tongue. Perhaps somebody who has studied language would know.

But if were in English it sounds to me like "Go away or go...?" The last part I am not sure if he is saying into the light or hide. Or something else.
luvrupurt (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
its great that you believed her and looked into it. Its a good EVP too. Good Luck! I hope you help the spirit and the little girl. 😊
mgtor (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
Well if the spirit told the little girl that he is scared of the light and he was shot in the head. Maybe this entity is afraid to go to the light. Usually someone who wasn't ready to go is afraid to go into the light. The fact that we know from the little girl story that he was shot in the head the entity is aware he is dead. I would get a priest to come a bless the house and burn sage and go to each corner of the house and tell the spirit to go into the light. Encourage the little girl to not be affraid and find her some help to cope with what she is going through it is pretty scary.
Lisa66 (1 stories) (54 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
It almost sounds like the voice is saying "Get out or you're going to die". I may be WAY off on this but I listened to it several times and that's the closest thing I could come up with. Pretty intense. I sure hope you'll be able to help this little girl as no one, especially a child needs to go through this.
yellowhouse (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
The recording was made on a simple handheld digital voice recorder from Walmart. The house is over a hundred years old and we believe there could be an Indian burial ground nearby.
We are also looking into whether someone was shot and killed on the property.

The family is just a single mom with two kids. The mother has been very scared for her children and has been having them stay at the grandparents when possible.
Angel1 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
Wow! Now this is believable ok.

I hope he leaves her alone, shame she's still so innocent to experience something so horrifying.
kwghost (1 stories) (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
hey thanks for sharing your story with us do you hope the girl manages to get out of it in the end:D and it would be helpful if you could post a video of it as I would like to see it... And maybe I could tell you of some tips I know?
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-08)
Yellow House -- An amazing aural capture! If that's a police scanner, walky-talky, CBer or any other source of living human voices, I'll eat my own ectoplasm. No, fellow traveler, that sounds like a voice on the other side. I hear words but it sounds like two sentences--ideas, vocalizations--mashed together in the translation from that dimension to this.
The poor neighbor child, scared out of her wits! You didn't mention her family; where are they in this picture, or are they part of the "we"?
Has anyone stayed with her in the room, awake and vigilant?
Wait 'til our EVP Researcher fella hears this. He's a field expert in this realm. Best of further hunting, maybe getting an ID, and maybe sending this trapped soul to move on. He might be afraid of facing the light because of bad deeds here, and you may need a trained professional to urge him on. My opinion is he appears and talks to the girl because as a child she won't know how to fight him and boss him around as an adult could.
God speed.
hannie2 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-08)
it sounds like a native american language. I can definatly hear a growl, and it doesn't sound very friendly to me. Try researching the property and surronding area to see what you can come up with. Good luck and please contact me if you have any other questions. 😁
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-08)
Definitely a voice, and it sounds pretty angry or scared. Good EVP. Do you by chance have a police scanner or a lot of walky-talky activity around the house or neighborhood? Sometimes those communications can be intercepted and misinterpreted as paranormal.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-07)
Hello, All I see was white like under the table or whatever is white. Maybe you need try something eles that are easy. By the way I am deaf I can't hear but I can see the video.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: