You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Evil Looking Little Boy

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Looking Little Boy

 

I moved into the house that I live in 3 years ago. When we started doing some renovating, we started noticing strange things going on that really could not be explained. A juice jug flew off of the counter about 3 feet but did not break open. When we filled in the hole to the old cellar entrance that was dilapidated, some other things started to happen.

At night, when all was settled and calm, there would be a sound like someone was walking down the hallway towards the bedrooms where our children slept. I got up to look but nothing would be there.

One night when I was getting ready for bed, I felt a presence that I could not shake off as just being tired. At one point I felt what I can only describe as a breeze of minor proportions and it sent a little chill on my skin. I thought this was a little weird since I don't have any air conditioning in my room. As I lay down to go to sleep, things were calm. A little time later I was awakened by a hard hit to my chest. I opened my eyes and there was a little boy with an evil look on his face. He had hit me with a thick broom handle and started laughing. When I attempted to get up and give chase, he was gone.

The next night, I did the same thing. Got ready for bed and went to sleep. Shortly after, I felt my sheet get tight and this same little boy was straddling me and felt a sensation like I was being suffocated. He had a look in his eyes that made me a little uneasy since I had seen him the previous night and he was laughing at me with a sort of assuring smile that he was going to do me in.

I was finally able to break free and as I swung to hit him, little kid or not, my hands were hitting nothing. He is about 10 or 12 years old and is dressed in what looks like clothes from the late 50's or early 60's.

I have just grown to accept him but I need to know if I'm going crazy or not. Who knows?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, roykafeb, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-09-12)
Have you ever have a younger bother that was just plan mean? Do you get a really bad feeling when he comes around? Or smell? If not then you got a 11 year old ghost boy, and what do little boys like to most in life/or after... Scare older sisters... Now having said all this again 1. Do you smell anything... 2. Do you feeling anything (ie danger, eveil) 3. Does the room area your in get hot - no pun - fast for no reason and after all this and none of this happens. Then if he comes around again just slap him up side his head and check for that O shiat look on his face, I say this because if hes a little scamp, which I think he is, have a priest or whatever your religious belief is send him on his way, becasuse someone is waiting for him... And they want there little scamp back...
KitKatKittyKat (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-11)
Hey, don't think you're crazy at all. 😁

I swear that I have the ghost of a boy in my room, but he doesn't seem to want to hurt me. But he doesn't like anybody else that comes into my room. Try to say a prayer every night before you go to bed, and get some rest. Good luck, and do keep me posted on this!
Kayla101 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-29)
Your very far from being crazy! Demons take the form of small children. Spooky as it is, but they do. I'd get the house blessed, pray, burn some sage, give all your trust to God. Last of all, get a priest to bless the house, and send that demon RUNNING! Hope that you got rid of that little devil!

Best of luck! ❤ ❤ ❤
woodfairy1075 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-29)
no your not crazy, entities or ghosts, demons, poltergeists whatever you want to call them are very vicious sometimes. I've been held down and all I could do was scream. My friend was there to witness it and thank god her dad came in the room, mind you I'm in my 20's at that time and starting praying and casting out. Your not crazy. 😐
Kawaiiamaiai (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
I had a similar thing happen when I little. I was never physically attacked but there was an evil entity in my house that only liked to pick on me. I eventually had to move because it never stopped.

Keep us posted as to what happens. As raingrl says put up religious relics around your house and bless the house as well. Stay safe. ❤
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
Your not crazy: I've heard stories like this all to often. For your sake I hope it is the soul of a small child tat can be helped easily, and not something worse masquerading as a small child. Look further into the history of the house and keep us updated.
-TRG
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
I feel there is evil in this house or the land it sits on. I have the feeling that someone did die either on the land or in the house and not by natural causes. Perhaps even in the cellar. It would be a good idea to look into the history of this place, house and land and see what you find out.

Keep us posted on this, a very good, well written story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
death_waits_for_no_one (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
ya I agree with dancingmist you should not think your going crazy try to maybe do as raingrl said. K
dancingmist107 (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
You are so not going crazy. Try to bles the house our something else. Evil ghost sometimes kills people. I hope this helps
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
You are NOT going crazy. Set up a tape recorder in your room to try to get some evps. If you have a video camera then set that up too. See if you can capture him on any of this. Do you know any of the history on your house? It might also be wise to check the library to see if a little boy passed away in that house and/or land.
Another thing, it may not be a little boy. Demons often take the form of children. Scary, I know. Also, you can try cleansing your house. Burn some sage, get some holy water, hang some religious relics around your house, and wear one. Even to bed. If these suggestions don't work then get a priest to bless your house. Good luck! 😊 Keep us posted!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: