You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Haunted Teddy Bear And The Black Thing

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Teddy Bear And The Black Thing

 

I decided to post my ghost experiences. It was long ago, when I was about 4/5 years old. The first is about my teddy bear.

I woke up in the morning. I was searching for my teddy bear but I lost it. A normal reaction is to look under the bed. So I did. My teddy bear was under my bed. Against the wall with its "face" looking at me. I was shocked for one moment because my bed had high wall thingy's at the sides and how can the bear fall under my bed? But that wasn't anything.

A few days later I put my teddy bear on an armchair when I went to the mall with my mother. My father was at work and my brother at a friend's house. When we were done shopping my mother put me on the staircase inside the hall because she was talking to one of our neighbours. I looked up the stairs. There was a simple closet with a half open door. My mother came in again and picked me up. I took a fast look upstairs when I noticed that the door was closed. Anyway, my mother put me in bed that evening. I noticed that my teddy bear was on the top of the closet. Which is really high. I asked my brother to pick it up for me. Then he said that the left leg of the teddy bear was missing.

A few days later my mother and I were in the kitchen. I was (trying) to play on my bro's Game boy. My mother and I felt a strong followed by a strange sound coming out of the hall. I ran to the hall (kids are always fearless) and saw something black. And guess what. I fainted.

My parents decided to move to the house where my grandmother lives. I am thankful to GOD that there aren't any ghosts anymore in my life.

I also want to ask: Is it a good idea to talk about it with my parents?

Thank you for your patience.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, InvisibleRaider, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

UsernameHasExpired (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
What did you mean by the "black thing" could you describe it some more, ex: size, texture, etc.
WIckedWitch2000 (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-01)
Sorry, guys. Guess I can't find the page, that happens to me all the time! Usually everytime I search something up, and get out of it, I usually forget what page it was on. Maybe you guys have to find it:P. I don't have guts. I've experienced a couple of stories, and all, but I've only posted 1. So mainly I'm used to... Face-to-face stories, but oldie stories are a little TOO scary!

Sorry guys!
WIckedWitch2000 (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-01)
And sorry, for my stupidity, I know, I said that RObert was NOT a spiritual doll, but after I've read and told you, I think I believe now.

Footnote: Robert the Doll is finally said to be known a s a Spiritual doll, and I am willing if I have the guts after I write this comment to read the rest of the story, ignoring the picture.
😭
WIckedWitch2000 (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-01)
Oh, Togetic, I found a story on Robert the doll. Apparently, a girl/boy named Gene in 1987/1887 got handed a doll, and so they called it Robert. Then weird things happened, people would see Robert's doll face poking out of windows, running down hallways, etc. Then one night everyone came running down into Gene's room after hearing their loud scream. They ran into the room, after seeing Robert at the end of Gene's bed, standing up with a very frightening grin on his face.

So eventually they put him up into the attic. I didn't read the rest of the story because once I scrolled down to that point, they had the frightening face I saw a long time on youtube in black & white, once I saw it I had a heart attack so I scrolled up and went out of the whole page!

I read this story on True Ghost Stories, look it up and you can read it youself. I don't think you'll get that far though!
WIckedWitch2000 (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-12)
UGH! Togetic, that Robert the doll freaks me out! But as if it was real, a real spiritual doll? Whatever? But it's a weird yuck doll. Freaks me out! Okay, so I never wish I'd seen it, I'll have to watch sponge bob square pants to calm me down, I couldn't get out of it, so I'm yelling at my brothers' friend to get out of it but he said "Oh nah, you, some idiots' made this." So I quickly grab the mouse and head for the 'X' but guess what, my computer is slow, so I click it and it is slow, so then the doll's face comes up and I shiat my pants! Ugh! 😨
paranormgirl005 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-07)
OH MY GOSH TOGETIC!
I'm afraid of dolls but I still looked up the story of Robert the Doll out of my stupid curiosity...
That is so freaky!
I'll probably need to watch George Lopez before sleeping...
Dimber (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-02)
zoajet: I guess that explains why I keep seeing weird paranormal or of the supernautral every 2 years. Hahaaa...

InvisibleRaider: If you feel like you need to tell them about it do so. It will get it off your chest. And it will make your feel better.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-02)
First of all written stories about ghost is ok but NEVER SPEAK THEM OUT. Ghost will haunt you if they know you know about them
trina (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-17)
I don't think I'd like what you had at all with the teddy creepy experiance. I really would talk to your parents mabye they have seen something theirselves but are to embarresed to talk about it good luck 😁
Contghostly387 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
My ghost expierence I am trying to get on this site. This story is:

AWSOME! 😁
GhostTracker (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
It could be a poltergeist. Poltergeists break stuff and move stuff and open doors. There could be a dead person haunting the house. I'm looking forward to reading more of your experiences! Take care.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-14)
Wow that's a really cool story. I really like the teddy bear part. I think it might have been the person who ones live there. Maybe it was trying to scare you (the younger one right) so then it can scare the other family members, so you guys would leave. If I'm right it worked. I hope to hear another story of yours.
GIRLIE ❤
InvisibleRaider (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
At raingrl01. My parents believe in this too. I heard story's from my stepfather. He said that he once saw red eyes in his house years ago. That same evening he heard something breathing.
InvisibleRaider (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
No, I didn't find the teddy bear leg. And you convinced me to talk to my parents. I am really glad that I got out there.
Togetic (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
I hate things like that. I would never play with stuff animals when I was little. Like the story Robert the doll. Just look it up on YouTube.
haleybug (10 stories) (89 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
As a mother of 5 should something like this happen to one of mine I know that they would tell me. I think you should tell your parents and maby you'll find that they had the same goings on.
❤ Haleybug
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
It couldn't hurt to at least bring it up to your parents. Maybe even your brother.

The missing teddy bear leg; was it ever found?
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Ugh... That's creepy man! Something was toying with you there, in a very unkind way 😕 I'm glad you got out before something really bad happened. If you really want to talk to them, just do it. I had to do the same thing, and it wasn't hard. Just work up enough courage and go for it.
Best of luck!
-TRG
Rosie93 (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Very scary experience, especially for someone so young. I think it would be a very good idea to talk about it with your parents. You may learn more about what happened by talking with someone else who was also involved.
dancingmist107 (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
wow scary. I would freak out if I saw a black thing. I had many expirience with ghost but never a black one. I hope I see one some day. 😨 😊
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Thanks for sharing your story. 😊 I'm glad your parents got you out of there. Are your parents into the paranormal? If so then talk to them about it. If they aren't then just ease into it and see how they feel about it. Good luck! ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: