You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Remaining Ghostly Boarder 2

Real Ghost Stories

Remaining Ghostly Boarder 2

 

You may have to read the first story so you will know what's going on. Recently I talked to one of my brothers that is tearing down this old house.

He said after tearing out two old fireplaces and a lot of paneling, they found some old letters and some old newspapers dating back to the 1930's.

When my brother came out of the living room that was close to the stairs. He said he heard a small child call down from the landing. She kept saying "daddy, daddy". When he looked up, for a brief moment he saw a little girl before she disappeared. She was about five or six.

In one of the bedrooms upstairs, there's one window that has a dirty rotten curtain hanging from it. Anyway he said he was standing out in front of the house talking to someone, when he looked up at that particular window. He saw a lady peeking out the window. As quick as he seen her curtain closed.

He ran into the house, up the stairs to that room, it was completely empty. He searched the entire house; there was no where anyone could hide because the closets had already been torn out. They still have a lot more work to do before they can even start on the outside of the house. Who know what will happen next? Maybe there will be more for me to write about.

Other hauntings by princess2

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from West Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, princess2, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-26)
It could all be residual haunting being that its an old place and is being torn down which sometimes kicks up the activity. More than likely its just residual.
princess2 (16 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
hey hollyhobby
I'm sorry I haven't got back to you. As for who's tearing down the old house. It's just my two brothers. It's a deal where there's no particular time frame. Some gentleman that my brothers are aquainted with offered them the job and all the fixtures and lumber for just tearing it down. It will eventually be just a big store put in it's place. The letters and newspapers were read and given to the library, to put on display.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-21)
I left a comment on your first story/account but never got a response; so I'll try again:

Is it just your two brothers tearing down the building? Or is there more crew? I'd say that is a lot of work for two people...

I'm assuming the old man that owned the building has passed, so who "owns" it now? What kind of "deaths" took place there?

AND for my new comment: Were the letters and newspapers read?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: