You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Baby's Guardian Angel

Real Ghost Stories

My Baby's Guardian Angel

 

This is a story of what I believe was my baby's guardian angel. We had just celebrated her first birthday a few hours before. After her party I laid her down for an afternoon nap. She had been in her crib for about an hour, when I peeked in to check on her.

As I opened her bedroom door, I saw a figure surrounded by a bright light leaning over the crib touching my baby. My first reaction was to run over and pick her up. I was kind of frozen in my tracks.

Finally I found my voice, I said who are you? The figure started to turn toward me, as it did it vanished into thin air. I grabbed up my little girl and ran out of the room.

My husband by that time was standing at the foot of the stairs. I told him what had just happened. At first I don't think he believed me. He tried to calm me down, but I know what I seen.

I was scared to death to leave my baby in her own room. That night I made her a bed right beside ours. I was almost too scared to go to sleep that night, or for any other night.

That night I laid there watching her sleep. I reached over and turned out the bedside lamp. When I laid my head down on the pillow, I could have sworn that I saw a bright light flash in the corner of our room. I thought maybe it was my eyes playing tricks on me; I was so tired and worried.

It seemed like hours before I finally dosed off. In my head I thought I heard the baby playing. I turned over to look at her that was when I saw the bright white figure bent over her. It was playing with her; the baby was cooing and kicking her little legs. I asked the figure again, who are you? Just like before, it disappeared.

Ever since that night it hasn't appeared since. As far as I know. Could it have been her guardian angel playing and watching over her?

Other hauntings by princess2

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, princess2, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Preeti (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-18)
My dear Friend I can very well give you an advice... Wicked witch is right we don't know what's truth... For her safety tie a cross around her neck... And do take her to Church everyday...

God Bless you... ❤
WIckedWitch2000 (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-05)
Of course, it may be a guardian angel -
But what about an occurrence like this?
Let us list up a few things from your
Story shall we?
1. Playing with your baby.
2. Disappeared when you shall ask 'Who are you?'.
And 3. Shiny, White, And light.
Maybe a Guardian Angel as far as I am concerned - From the listings. Try listing things up and then searching them - by breaking the words up to pieces in Google. Possible, but not possible? Truthfully -In my word - is a Guardian Angel. BUT - if I may be correct, the demon-like outline is no different then an Angels. Just a little bit dark, but, either way a demon's face or outline seems pretty or nor - it IS a demon. Of course demons are black, brown, Red (Maybe), or even maroon, it could be a demon, demons easily can trace a light of color on their skin. But otherwise then ALL this information - Guardian or Demon. It is all what YOU pick. Either; Watching and playing over your baby; or watching, just watching it sleep. It all depends on what you may choose.

Thank YOU - You for posting.
I May God Bless You If It May Turn Out A Demon. But be happy for you & your baby, if it is a Angel - A GUARDIAN Angel. 😊 😁
fixbrainster (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
Hi Princess2,
The story was great, according to hindu mythology a goddess known as satvi visits newborn children and writes their fate across their foreheads, the entity that you could see might be stavi.
There was a incident that happened in my neighborhood where a sprit could be seen playing with a child, later the folks figured out that the sprit was of a lady used to live in that house earlier and died in childbirth, she was very affectionate towards the child and protective as well, did not harm anyone, and then one day she just disappeared from the house.
Would advise to be on your guard, take care
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
I have to agree with Bri seems like this is a good spirit depsite who or what it is. Your baby has no fear but understandably you do. If you haven't seen it since that night chances are the spirit knows the baby is very loved and protected and knows it was causing you concern to see it there. I wouldn't worry about it but maybe be grateful you have seen a loving spirit be loving to your child. I hope it eventually brings you comfort because I think it was meant to be comforting not menacing.
Justly4 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
Probably, it probably was her guardian angel. You know and I know how this world is today you never know what danger is. And if it was a bright light. It probably was a guardian angel. Because light is good dark is demon-like. So don't bec scared next time if you ever see it. 😊
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
Dear Princess2,

I forgot to mention a very important step. If the entity does not pass the test then cast it out in the name of Jesus.Philippians2:9-11
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
Dear Princess2,

If you are a Christian then my advice should help you.

1. Test The spirits according to 1John4:1-6

2. Do not be deceived by bright lights and beauty. 2Corinthians11:14-15.

3.If this entity passes the test then it probably is a guardian angel.
angel_eyes (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
Its definitely an angel. When spirits are good they comes with white, shiny light around them. And also it seems to play with your child.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
What a touching story. I don't think you need to worry about this. Whatever this entity may be; guardian angel, spirit guide, relative - it obviously means no harm. Have you had any other experiences prior to your little one coming along? I wish your family well - keep us posted...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: