You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl In My Baby's Room

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl In My Baby's Room

 

I don't really know when this began but my husband and I bought a house. It is a two storey house and it's beautiful.

Well we just had a baby who is now just about a month. We put her room or as you would call it the nursery on the second floor next to our room. One night I heard my baby crying, my husband had to go to work early in the morning so I took care of the baby. When I walked in I picked my baby up and I tried to give her some milk she was not crying to be fed, so I checked her diaper, which was not the problem either. So I thought oh well she just had a bad dream. I sat down in the rocking chair (it's in the middle of the room don't ask why) with the baby is in my arms and started rocking back and forth. All of a sudden my baby is giggling. I could understand why I looked up and there was a little girl standing in front of me. I didn't have another kid I only had one. Well I got really nervous then she disappeared so with Ashlyn (the baby) I went to go find her. NO where she was no where. I got really scared. It was going on 6:30 and I put my baby back to bed.

In the afternoon I put Ashlyn back to bed for a nap. An hour had passed and I heard my baby crying in the baby monitor. I ran up the stairs (I was talking to my husband on the cell) but hung up. I ran to the baby's room to find Ashlyn was giggling again. I walked in and there was the little girl. She turned to me and said cute baby. I was so scared I never told my husband about it because it stopped for a couple of weeks.

Any idea on what she wants because like a day later I was walking in the hall to go to the bathroom and I heard crying I looked to my right and she was crying I couldn't understand why.

Can anyone help me and give me advice on what she wants

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rosalie101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sariel (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-24)
Wow cool story but yeah I think you should try communicating with her
renfestgirl (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-02)
The girl just wants a family: I'm just guessing. Thats what I would want if I were a ghost.
ghostmedia (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-01)
don't worry, the girl is probably like trying 2 be a gurdian angel to your little baby. Your best bet is to get an Ouija Board (they are pretty pricey, but they work) and contact it, ask it questions like ' what are you trying to do?' and speak to her like a normal person - if you were a ghosts, you'd like to be spoken 2 properly - and if it wants to look after your kid, and you want her there of course, then tell the ghost ' you can play and look after Ashlyn, as long as you don't hurt her, and you look after her. Please try not to scare anyone and make my baby cry.'
If you don't want her there say something like: ' I'm really sorry, but you are not needed here. You are terrifying me and my family. You don't belong here anymore, we do. I'm sorry. '
Hope this helps 😊
kagome (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
try to communicate with this spirit. And see if it will respond back.:D!
kittythatsme (4 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
Hmm maybe she is just looking out for your baby, since she is giggling when the spirit is around.
But it is an eerie feeling and if you would like to rid of her simply help her along, tell her she is free to go into the light.
After saying things to you like "cute baby" did she just disappear?

Much Peace
Katie
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-26)
Making your child giggle and be happy and allowing her to be gentle with another baby girl as she was used to her sister, she did love her sister, but because she was hurt she thought maybe mom wouldn't care if I hit sissy if she hits me. Lilike is obsesed with Anjeni writes about her at school in fictional stories.
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-26)
My heart breaks for her, I doubt she would hurt her, perhaps you were meant to move into a house with a baby girl so that you and your baby girl could bring some comfort to this poor little dear girl. It would be easy for her to be gentle with your little girl as you are not her mom who abused her and the baby is not the sister she hurt just to get attention from being abused, Shes there to protect her, if she wanted to harm her she would have by now but she makes her giggle, perhaps your baby crys to be held, by you or because she is unfamiliar with the paranormal and only wants for mommy at a young age where babies want mommy and children frighten easily by what they are not familiar with. Locke has been crying and waking up in the night and I added a night light and hes calm now cute how he hugged nothing in the passage way and told nothing he loved them lol, he did cry as a baby 2 and then burst into fits of giggles on his dads birthday at nothing
flamewithin (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-25)
she checks on the baby maybe because like one of the comments said she hears her cry and maybe the mom did make them both die how did the baby die do you know it could help you if you know all the circumstances sourrounding the deaths of both children. She is hanging around because she doesn't want the same thingto happen to your baby that happened to them. So sad thow I would want to be her mom since the one she had was so terrible
Jmak (6 stories) (156 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-25)
Rosalie101,
Welcome to YGS and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your findings from researching the house have me somewhat confused. You said that there was a young girl that died there due to physical abuse suffered at the hands of her mother. You also said that the girl had a baby sister that the girl (?) abused because she, the baby, got most of the attention from the parents. I find it hard to understand why she would be helping with your baby when she was supposed to have abused her own baby sister unless the mother killed them both and blamed the oldest girl for the death of the baby. Could this be the reason the girl is stuck on this plane and why she is sad? I do hope your family and the girls spirit find peace soon. God bless.
suziepop1 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-25)
Rosalie, I was going to do some research for you. But I think you did it yourself. How did the girls baby sister die? Did the little girl move on?
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-24)
LouSlips nailed it. Most def an intelligent haunting. She is obviously trapped here on our plane. She enjoys the comfort of taking care of your little girl 'making her laugh when she's crying'. Don't be afraid. Try speaking to this little girl and tell her that you appreciate her helping with little Ashlyn. Speak kindly / motherly to her. Tell her you don't like to see her upset and that she can join her loved ones on the other side, don't be scared and move on. Keep us posted...
juliana32290 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
thats creepy in a way. My cousin died when she was eight from cancer and she loved my aunt very much so she had a baby and whenever my aunt would leave the baby alone he would cry then giggle I think its probably my cousin with him but anyways I think you should research if someone died in your house espcially a child... Let me know what you find
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
Rosalie,
I know how you feel. My wife and I own a property that had a child entity that was being seen or sensed frequently. When we found out the circumstances behind his tragic death, we mourned like we had lost a child of our own. It was heartbreaking. If you are able to make contact, you need to encourage her to join her loved ones. Considering the relationship she had with her mother, she may want to stay. Regardless, you can help her move on if that is what you want.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
I'm not sure if I would have left my baby alone after this incident or went looking for a ghost with my baby along. Also, I am sure I would have told my husband.
Rosalie101 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-22)
thank you louslips I will try that right now I see her often and my baby girl keeps crying everynight but I actually did do some reasearch the little girl actually died in the house because her mom was beating on her and she had a baby sister that also died. I actually cried from this. The little girl use to hurt her baby sister because she got most attention plus that babies room is the same as my babies and the same place
Rosalie101 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-22)
ya you can use it in your story I don't mind I hope it goes well for you. Have fun enjoy and good luck.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-22)
Rosalie,
It probably would not take much research (depending on the age of the house) to see if a child died in your home. I've had multiple experiences with child entities, and the overwhelming sadness for me is that they do not understand their condition. One particular little boy that I encountered cried often and could not understand why the living children that frequented the property could not hear him. The little girl could be feeling the same loneliness. This is obviously an intelligent haunting. If you ask her questions, you can probably get some answers.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: