You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Unseen House Guest

Real Ghost Stories

Unseen House Guest

 

I have never seen anything unusual, with the naked eye, that is. Out of curiosity I have snapped a few pictures with a phone camera and believe to have captured a couple of orb shots.

I began taking pictures after a few unusual events happened, nothing really spectacular.

First one happened when I first bought the house. I had just picked my children up from school and stopped by to pick up supper at local restaurant. We arrived home and we all sat down to eat. All of a sudden, I heard the sound of water gushing, thinking to myself, oh no, the sink has sprung a leak! Running to the kitchen, I notice the faucet was on full blast so I turned it off. The children and I were the only ones there around 4pm, eating supper.

This next experience was to do with an old mantle clock that I keep unwound and not working. One night while working, I called home to talk to my teenage son. He was up fixing something to eat, all of a sudden the clock chimed. I asked him what he did; at this point he was in full panic saying the other siblings are in their room asleep and he was no where near the clock and didn't touch it.

The next evening I was home and decided to walk around the house with my camera phone (yeah, I'm not exactly a pro-ghost-buster) and snapped some shots, several of the mantle clock. I set the phone to the 6 shot sequence. In 2 of those shots, there is a red orb/circle/aura around the clock. In another picture, not really hunting, I took a picture of my daughter and new puppy, and it looks like an orb in motion flashing past her face.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dixiangel36, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
It's said that people, places or objects can be haunted. Sounds like there may be something residing in your space which when the family is having some sort of difficulties tends to be more active. Don't know how much of this is emotionally charged and how much is something out there picking up on the negative energies. Teens in a house that is emotionally chaotic can produce kinetic energy that can simulate paranormal activity.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
Also do a exocism and this is for anyone who reads this. NEVER SHOW THEM FEAR
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
Dixiangel36, it's my belief that -- like steel to a magnet -- destructive entities are often attracted to chaos and negative emotion/energy. They attach themselves to people when they are most vulnerable to negative emotion; and then work to incite the fear, anger, bitterness, jealousy, hatred, etc., on which they feed and gain power.

If you're currently experiencing paranormal events, I would ask that you consider ridding yourself of the clock. Even if it's not a "haunted" or "cursed" item, it may cause you or your son to have negative (or eerie) feelings that could cause a resurgence of incidents. Just an idea.

Blessings,
A.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
yeah the orbs could be dust or dirt, but Why happen with a few pictures? If it was dirt on the camra then would more pictures show it and the same color? I not saying your wrong angelfeathers but to what I can see from this is that its proboly orbs.
dixiangel36 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
the story with the clock. I had a coworker/friend who saw things. Making a long story short. This friend told me that during christmas holidays (few years back) that the others (who were watching over me) were going to make me aware of their presence by a chime. Found this generic, since you hear chimes everywhere during holidays, but she said, no I see you in your kitchen. I didn't have any windchimes or anything that chimed in my house at this time. I was in the kitchen preparing a meal and my husband then had come home from visiting his grandmother. Talking having my back turned to him, I hear a big ben chime, and stop cold, turn to look at him. He has this mantle clock that belonged to his granddad. His grandmother gave him. He set it up on the mantle...it's one that chimes every 15 minutes! I stopped it and stopped winding it after 1 week. I cried the whole week!
dixiangel36 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
I can tell a calm in the family atmosphere. I have had issues with my daughter, having nightmares and talking about "the black thing" that has seemed to trouble her at night. But this has been going on for years in other places we have lived. My husband (no ex) and I had marital problems and it seemed the house was full of chaos. It took me talking to a christian friend of mine. Her basically reminding me of what I have known to be truth all these years. I was brushing it off as childhood nightmares. But after cleansing and praying, peace has returned. We haven't had any more experiences or nightmares with this "black thing".
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
Wow! Not a typical housewarming party you're having there! But some of it might be able to be dismissed. A loose faucet handle could be affected by a sudden surge in water pressure. Orbs can be dismissed as dust or energy or any other number of things. I'm NOT doubting or dismissing your claims by any means. I just want to be sure we're not looking for trouble where it doesn't (yet) exist.

Something most curious, in my opinion, is the clock. How long have you had it? Is this the first time the clock has been displayed in your home? Is it a family object? Or was it a gift? I feel it's a little odd that 2 of the 3 incidents seem to involve the clock.

Thanks for sharing your story! And welcome to the forum!

Blessings,
A.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
nice, white orbs are kind of rare. They mean that the is a man of holy near or is there. Anything happen sence the pray?
dixiangel36 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
The color of the orb was a bright white (if that's what it was). And yes, I have prayed over my home and land since that.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
The House May be haunted. Check the House History. The orbs you saw was the ghost's aura. Be careful. The color red repersents harm to come. Do an exocism and try to find seals. The orb that was in the picture of your kid and her dog, what was it's color?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: