You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Blue boy

Real Ghost Stories

Little Blue boy

 

Along time ago, when I was about 5, my mom was walking out of the kitchen to come get me. I was waiting for her because, to me, she was taking forever. I saw her freeze right in our hallway. Dead silent, with her mouth wide open. She looked at me with insanity. My mother sighed like she had just been choked. I asked her what was wrong. She looked at me with a surprised but scared face and replied "I just saw a little blue boy with a blue ball laughing and playing in our hallway", and "He was running after his ball in the hall way..." She said that he looked right at her and ran right through the cabinets in our hallways as if he was scared of her.

That was the first and last time she ever saw him. But when we walk through our hall way, we get a chill down our spine like something is there with us. Many times I feel as if I am being watched. We have no idea if anyone had died or been buried underneath our home. Although our house could have been built on top of where someone else was buried. We still wonder until this day if that little blue boy chases his blue ball down the hall way when we are gone!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

emichell1801 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-24)
Okay, this may sound very strange but when I was around 5 I was sleeping with my parents and I was abruptly awaken by a dream, however I do not remember it being a nightmare or anything. I just remember waking up with such a force that I sat right up and when I opened my eyes there was a little blue boy sitting on me. I was not scared at all, as a matter of fact I think I smiled at him, lay back down and continued to sleep. I honestly don't think he was a bad spirit, and to this day I remember his face clearly.
I would really like to talk to you more about this, please respond to my post because I swear that this happened to me.

Elizabeth
Grox6 (2 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-29)
You should research the house and the history. That boy could of lived in that house. 😊
Kyle (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-18)
Weird how did your mom freeze, its definitely a weird ghost experience.
sparrow (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-04)
i was baby sitting my friends kids when there father came home from work. We sat and watch tv for most of the night. Then uddenly there was a glass smashing noise in the kitchen. We run to see what had happened thinking it would just be the cats.
we looked in the glass cupboard there was nuffing out of place. We decided to put a camera into the kitchen.
we woke up the next morning with the camera on the kitchen floor
the endless story
Fran (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-03)
This story is pretty scary, I just wonder why the boy is Blue, Maybe he drowned or something and he lived there long ago and the blue ball was the cause of his drowning, I don't know just thinking aloud. Its weird you didn't see him again though.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: