You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Dreams Becoming To Real

Real Ghost Stories

Dreams Becoming To Real

 

I'll make my intro short and sweet. My name is Kris, I live with my father in New York and my dreams have always been very vivid, but never harmful until last night. I have never told anyone about my dreams until now because they are becoming so real. I remember everything about them and some happen to be premonitions at times. I have two stories to share today even thought I have millions to share these two are the most recent.

Last night I dreamt of a young boy and girl both whom I have never seen or met before. The boy looked troubled and the girl had vanished before I could speak to her. As I began to approach the boy he had pointed to a lake that appeared and before I could ask him what was wrong it became dark and very cold I could feel my body shaking. I turned and viewed the lake and began to walk into it before I could hold my breath I was taking under the water and dragged below the surface.

I didn't fight whatever had been pulling me down, I accepted it and I felt something make my head look up towards the moonlight and what I saw frightened me it was the little girl floating in the water I tried to reach for her to pull her out. Then I heard this voice saying she was dead and there was nothing I could do to help her and I began to see her body decay. Just then something grabbed my arm and it burned and began to scratch me and it hurt. I felt myself struggle to let myself free from this pain. Everything went black and I heard a faint voice say "find me" and then I woke up.

When I awoke completely I looked at my arm to see that there were scratches all over it. The marks are beginning to fade away except for 3 nail marks on my arm that's still very clear to see.

This has been the first dream experience I have come out of with physical markings left on me I am not sure what to do if I should try to find the girl she left no other subtle clues besides the lake and the boy.

Story 2

Where I work now is becoming a bit strange with paranormal activity. I work in an ale house and in the basement is where we get the restock for the bar.

I was down there one night doing the restock and I felt a heavy hand on my back and then the light above me began to flicker; I ignored this and just told myself it was my imagination. A few weeks later I was down there again doing the restock and as I was going to go back upstairs I saw this black shadow in the corner of the basement in a separate room, I knew no one else was down there with me and the shadow (dark figure) was in the doorway of the room. I freaked out and ran up the stairs as fast as I could go although I felt something holding me back.

As I ran out back to the kitchen I saw my manager and he asked what was wrong and I told him I saw something down there and he told me that it was haunted down there and I took it as he was mocking me so I ignored him and went on with my night. I explained what happened to another co-worker and she had told me that 6 years ago one of the kitchen guys had a heart attack and died downstairs. His body was discovered a little while after that. It explains the heavy hand the dark figures and I am not the first to see these images and to feel and unsteady presences down there. The funny thing is that my manager said to me not this many people have experienced anything down there until I started working there.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nightdreamer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

faith12 (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-05)
there could be a connection between your dreams and the guy. There's nothing wrong in helping unsettle spirits... Specially with prayers
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
It appears to be demonic, and not a dead coworker. Demonic harassment always stays the same. Try (Catholic) Holy water, and rebuking it in Jesus' name. The sacraments and Rosary also help. Good luck and God bless. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
Chaos (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-15)
well not quite a premonition but a odd occurrence non the less. I to have dealt with premonitions in my dreams and is it a creepy kind of Dejavu I mean a literal word for word copy of my dreams but I think this one with the boy and girl is a thing of the past. Perhaps her spirit found that you had a high level of spirit awareness and she could communicate with you. From the way it sounds it is a unknown death and she wants her family to know what happened to her. As you were the easiest to communicate with is why you were chosen. Dig up some info if you can you might just find out her murderer and add a bit of closing to the sad story.
mgtor (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
You have a gift and when you are dealing with dreams it can be hard because some are like puzzles. You only get bits and pieces of things that make it really hard solve. Do not beat yourself. Learn more about your gift and you will be able to be more in control. Good luck and take care.
nightdreamer (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
I also thought that it might have just been me scratching at myself 😁. That voice at the end just freaked me out because it sounded so real like someone whispered in my ear while I was sleeping. Hopefully it was only just a dream, I don't mind experiences with the paranormal but this one was a little to close for comfort.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
Dreams act as another dimension or for a better word, world. Dream, spirit and the normaly world are all connected. Anything that happens in any of those worlds affect yourself some times. So there no suprise to me about the scratches. The shadow thing is just a guy who can't rest. He seems to want people to be dead down there to keep him company. One other thing about dreams, they can also be visions of somthing to come. Pay atention to those dreams closly.
gothprincess149 (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
Weird, I've never experienced something like this before. My friend Veronica did, she had a dream about a wolf in her closet and when she was running away the wolf scratched her! And when she woke she still had the mark. Maybe you scratched yourself, in your dream?
lawboy386 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-11)
i agree with patch. I'm not doubting what you havee said but just a theory. Maybe you just had this dream and you scratched yourself or something then it put that into your dream?
Patch (3 stories) (91 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-11)
I'm not sure if there's something you can do about that dream.
I've had dreams like that before, it came true but there was no way of me knowing who was involved, where or when it'll happen. So if it does really happen don't beat yourself up about it if there wasn't anything you could do.
Good Luck ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: