You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Mama Is Here With Us

Real Ghost Stories

My Mama Is Here With Us

 

My story is about my mom who passed away February just gone. My mom and I were close. We were the ones who left in our house in Marikina as most of my siblings were gone to work abroad and had their own families, and my dad often went home. My mom and I also shared the birthday 4th February. I'm just happy that at least I gave her my last gift.

My Mama Is Here With Us

I didn't really believe in ghost since I had never seen one. Nine days after our birthday 13th February, my mom died. She had very high blood pressure. On the third day of her funeral my friends came over to see me. We were talking to each other, when half way through conversation one of my friends asked me "bat' ka nanginginig?" (Why are you shivering?). I just told them that I was cold. They were obviously hot as I could see them perspiring. I was also nowhere near the air conditioner. One of my friends went on to say that maybe my mama was trying to hug me. She also stated that a dead person will realise that they're dead in her third day. So if it's really true I'm glad that I felt her presences somehow.

Another incident that happened two months after her passing happened to my sister.

It was 12 noon. My new born niece Lyan was crying and my sister was just looking after her. When out of nowhere the room was suddenly full of a fragrant smell. The aroma filled our room. The room where me and my mom used to sleep. My niece suddenly stopped crying and my sister told to her daughter "mama's here baby."

Mama didn't have a chance to take care of Lyan, so maybe she wanted to come and play with her.

It's sad that they never met personally.

I MISS YOU and I LOVE YOU MA!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, judie91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Manikarnika (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-17)
I kind of wish something like this would happen to me... Wish I knew whether my baby was ok... Whether he made it to the other side, or if he got lost along the way. If my dad guided him along... 😭

Unfortunately, the lord works in mysterious ways. My sons death came after my fiance had prayed for help and strength. We're both out of jobs, and my fiance's about to loose his last place to stay. *sigh* when I was asked what happened exactly... I didn't cry. I didn't cry when his grandparents were there trying to bring him back, I sat in the chair, kind of rocking, praying. Child Welfare questioned that I wasn't very emotional. Lol, my fiance put that guy in his place, with a 'you don't know her'. Even his family questioned it... Its been 3months, 11 days... His mom only just started asking about how I'm doing and such. I'm the type who crys when no one watches, or goes and crys where no one can see.

Ack... I'm blabbing. But this story brought tears to my eyes...
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
*that was one of the most prettiest stories I have ever heard! I hope that you and your family are doing really well! ❤
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
judie91: lovely story. Thank you for sharing

Please fellow posters: Do NoT tYpE LiKe ThIs
If you're unsure on guidelines here read the "submission" guidelines. Not only should it apply to those posting an experience but also poster's comments.
Chaos (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-15)
it is normal for the dead to say their last goodbyes like that. A chill in the air and normally the smell of their perfume permeates the air. Shows that even in death they still loved you enough to come back one more time.
judie91 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-14)
i really appreciate your sympathies. In behalf of the my family thank you very much! ❤
Life is different now she's gone. Me and my siblings have to stand up for ourselves. Thanks again
❤
Patch (3 stories) (91 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
It seems like she's just checking up on you to see how things are going and looking out for you.
Thanks for sharing ❤ I'm sorry about your mom.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
One things I have High Blood Presure too since I was 16 and still do now, I take my medince all my life in my 36 years.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
Wow, I am sorry about your mom, I lost my daddy in 1990. I am try to be close to my mom here. I don't know what to do without her cause I have none brothers and sisters.
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
I'm so sorry for the loss of your mum. I can see how close you were to her. It's great that this bond between you and her still continue.
I hope everything is going okay.
Take care
mandalyn05 (5 stories) (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
Ahh, that's a sad and also heartfelt story. I think it's great that you and your mom had such a close bond and her coming back shows how much she still cares and she's trying to comfort you. Sorry for your loss.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: