You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Triangles & The Black Hooded Figure

Real Ghost Stories

The Triangles & The Black Hooded Figure

 

So I have read quite a few of these experiences with black hooded figure's, but unlike most I haven't dreamt of a black hooded figure, I saw one head on. I'll tell you the story:

My friend and I, kept seeing triangle's everywhere, and it was bonfire night if I remember correctly, my parent's decided to take us to a massive wood/field kind of place, well as you know there would of been firework's going off, my parent's wanted to watch them. But me and my friend got a bit bored, so we asked them if we could go play a game with my brother and his friend, they agreed and told us as long as we stuck together.

We ran into the wood's and got separated from my brother and his friend, so me and my friend ran around to look for them, of course we couldn't find them because it was pitch black and we could barely see, we ran into a tiny opening there was three tree's in the shape of a triangle, my friend put her hand on one of the tree's to catch her breath, we both turned our head's to look at the tree and on it was a white triangle, it looked like it had been spray painted on, or something like that, in fact all three tree's on the opening had triangle's on them, we felt a presence in front of us, and that's when we saw the black hooded figure, I whispered "what the hell is that" my friend just replied with a simple "I don't know" the figure was about a good 12 meter's in front of us, it was standing in another tiny opening but there were worn away bushes surrounding it, it was looking at something, I think it was looking at the triangle on the tree, but then it turned it's head to look directly at me, it stood still, I couldn't see it's face it was just covered by shadow, but for some strange reason I wasn't scared instead I was VERY intrigued, my friend felt the opposite and tried to run away and leave me, I held her back and told her to calm down but she was so scared, the figure continued watching me, finally I snapped out of everything, and ran away with her, I didn't even bother to look back.

About a week or two later, we decided to go back and see what was there, but instead we went during the day when load's of people were about, the triangle's were still on the tree, the tree's were still in a triangle form, we walked up to where the figure was standing there was a worn away bush behind it, we moved the bush aside, and came into yet another small opening, there was logs on the floor, you know for sitting on, I don't recall how many there were, it looked like a tiny meeting area, it felt so wrong to be in there, so we quickly got out and went home.

So yep, that was my strange experience with the hooded figure after that I stopped seeing the triangle's but lately the triangle's have come back, and not only that, I keep thinking and wondering about the black hooded figure more and more...

Does anyone know anything about this hooded figure and what it was doing there?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mellowchan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-28)
hello, I did have hooded figure thought you might read my story there and I didn't know what it means and Still wonder. That was along time ago.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-27)
Yes, it could have been a place where something of the occult took place. Residual? Could be until it looked at you or at least in your direction. You didn't have an interaction with it. It may have been residual and just happened to be gazing in your direction which made it seem like it was looking at you. Had it been intelligent, while it was looking at you I'm sure you would have gotten the heebies and you didn't. I just think you saw something from the past that's all.
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-27)
Randcan is correct. The symbol has an actual title, which I'm not going to cite out of safety concerns.

It seems that you may have stumbled upon a hideaway for practicioners of the Black Arts. I don't think that the figure you saw was a spirit or demon, but rather, a human being who was performing a conjuring ritual. (If it was a demon or spirit, you probably would have had other unusual experiences by now.)

I understand your curiosity, but hope that you will curb it. You could invite something into your life that could bring chaos and dischord.

Blessings,
A.
CutishIvy (47 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-27)
i agree with randcan
They might have some cults or something that uses triangle as a symbol as randcan said.
Randcan (62 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-27)
When those in the dark arts summon a demon, one stands in a circle of salt, and the other (an exorcist) gazes into a black bowl of water placed within a triangle. The subject (nude or in a black hooded robe) in the circle, recites the incantation, while the other (dressed same) awaits for the demon to show his face in the bowl. The demon is repeatedly and firmly restrained from doing them harm. The triangle is an occult symbol of power. Other "doorways" are through corners and mirrors. Lastly, when occultists die, they typically appear as black hooded figures and intend you harm.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-26)
it sounds to me that this triangle is some sort of symbol for something. Interesting. I'll have to research that.
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-26)
I had a very strange dream involving triangles. The triangle was blue and it was accompanied by horrid screams of people in pain, I wonder if these events may be linked.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: