You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: He Wanted Her

Real Ghost Stories

He Wanted Her

 

I am turning 30 this summer and am still haunted by things that happened to me when I was 12 years old. I never understood what happened and want an explanation.

When I began 7th grade I'd just moved to a different neighborhood by a girl I'd met the year before. I will call her Heather. She and I hung out everyday. I'd only moved to the state a year ago and still did not know many people. She introduced to me her little sister, I will call Dawn. She was only 2 years younger. The boy who lived behind her she had also grown up with. We will call him Dave. Heather, Dave and I were in the same grade. There was also a boy I will call Lee. He lived in the neighborhood, was 14, and a freshman in the highschool. He'd known this group a while. He had a huge crush on Heather. She did not like him like that, but as a friend. Everyday we hung out together. For some reason Lee was never allowed to have anyone over to his house. Heather and Dawn's parents did not like Lee because of his strong like for Heather, yet we all hung out everyday.

A few times Dave went to Lee's. He lived with a parent and a step parent. The dad was military. The mom was very odd. We would sometimes see her outside the house. She was mean and didn't like anyone. Heather and Dawn lived in the biggest and oldest house in the area. Her parents owned a business and did very well for themselves. The house, the girls claimed, was haunted. Something they claimed they were used to and had grown up experiencing. The parents said they were silly. During this school year Lee became more and more pushy about Heather.

At one time when the girls were out of town Lee, Dave, and someone else who never became a part of the situation, and myself went to the park. Back in the woods was an abandoned old convertible. We sat on it, half buried, joking until Lee wanted to have a seance. We thought we were humoring him... Dave began to hyperventilate and ran out of the woods screaming. I thought it was a joke, and funny. In the next few weeks things began to happen.

Eventually, we found ourselves with Lee always claiming to be a demon. A demon that was possesing him that took over at times. We thought he wanted the attention and humored him. Things began to happen to us when we were alone though. I spent a lot of time home alone as I had a bad home life. I had a litle sister who turned 2 that year and my mom gave birth to my second sister that school year. I began noticing my sister playing with something that was not there. She began to point and say "there he is" and I would catch a glimpse of something blue disappearing into the walls or floors. She was the only one who saw the glimpses of something furry running through out the house, behind couches.

Framed pictures would fly out of rooms at me. Water began turning on by itself in the bathroom and never reach top of the sink, yet the floor was flooded and there were no leaks, as if some one poured water on the floor. No one would be home. Eventully Heather and Dawn reported things too. We had not been telling each other out of fear. They too saw the blue...something. Never formed into anything completly before we took off. It would come through walls...doors...out of no where and begin to form something. They saw different "things" walking throughout their house. I experienced the form of a largely oversized man in black boots but only from waiste down. Sometimes I would see a human shaped white figure, tiny and petite watching me.

Soon the possesions began to be all Lee would do. "Lee" was gone it claimed. "X-NY" or X-neigh"? Was the demons name. Lee would do automatic writings. He could be at home and call me at my home and tell me that Heather was shaving her legs in the shower and would cut herself 3 times. I would hang up and call and she would be just hoping out of the shower only to tell me she had just cut her leg 3 times. Lee was forbidden to call or come to her house. I know they were not joking me. Dave tried going to his house to tell him he believed he was scaring us and to leave us alone. Dave left his house never the same again. He claimed in a frightened tone that Lee pointed to him and some unseen force threw him against the wall. Still, in the back of my head I figured we were just seeing things, just fear getting to us, playing tricks on us. Til it got to the worst point.

The girls went to their parents telling them. I went to my drug addict unhelpful mother. She said that since a ouiji board was used she was not getting involved and seemed terrified. Their parents attempted to talk to his parents, also grounding the girls for having been hanging out with him. Upon their return from their house they came to talk to me and the girls. Said they got no where. The mom would not let the father or the boy speak. There were "voo doo" looking things all over the house. Even her nonbelieving parents were spooked. Lee was furious. We tried to stay away.

The night my mom was having my sister, I was in my living room with my other sister and uncle. He called me saying he could see us. From his bedroom. There was no way in which he could see everything he described... Even if looking through the window. Soon after, on an afternoon after school, the girls grounded, their parents at work, and I home alone. The girls called me hysterical... Said there were ghosts or demons walking all over the house. Everywhere. I said ya'll are just freaking out. The phone line went dead. I could hear fingers snapping. The "demon" would have Lee snap his fingers saying he was stealing our memories. When I spun around he was in my house! Then I was scared. The girls, no shoes on, ran out of their house and to mine. They skidded to a halt when they saw him. He said he was going to kill her for not accepting him. Soon her hands flew to her throat but he was not touching her. I stood there helplessly while I watched finger impressions and scratches forming out of thin air where she was not touching. She soon stopped breathing and fell limp to the floor. Dawn and I were screaming.

Then it all stopped.

A few weeks later, the dad was stationed to Germany. They moved. I moved down street into another house. It came with me. Everything we had been seeing kept happening. He would write to us from Germany. Finally the letters stopped. When they did, for the most part it all died down. Also before it did, It or something was able to mimic my mother's voice and my sister's voice as well. Years and years later Lee called Heather's house. Collect. From a mental institution. In the states.

Today I feel I'm able to sense things more. I still feel things a lot even though I live in another state.

I'd appreciate any insight on this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Samantha Davis, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

curious_sami (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-01)
waow... That is some dramatic stuff... I'm not sure if to believe it or not I'm half and half in the belief part but what a horrific experience and having the people close to you not believe is hard... I know about that part of an odd life... Good luck in your future endevours. Peace and love *sami*
DelzLdy (2 stories) (50 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-20)
The only times I've played w/a Ouija board was many years ago. I was probably 11, 12, 13 years old - around there. The girl I played w/was a few years older, and at that age a few years makes a great deal of difference in maturity. At first I thought the Ouija was actually answering my questions, but after a few 'sessions' I realize it was only the other girl pushing the stylus (?) to the answers she knew I wanted. I could feel her pushing and pulling it around the board and see the change in her fingers (knuckles bending, etc), so I know it was her maneuvering the game.

I've heard and read many stories about the dangers of exposing yourself to a Ouija, but never experienced anything myself. Thankfully!
kelbel12 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-06)
Thank you so much for sharing your story! I hate to hear about your mother and am glad that you've taken the steps to overcome all that negativity.

I just have to say that I know what you've gone through. I'm 27 and since I've been in the second grade I've had something (I don't know if it's benevolent or evil) follow me. It's a man, completely bald (like a shaved head), black as night goatee, black fitted tee shirt, black sunglasses, dark blue jeans and black boots (almost like biker boots). He started out being very far away from me and the older I got and the more I strayed from a good moral path (i.e. Drinking, partying, having sex etc) he got a little closer every time until I could literally feel his breath on my neck (always left side). I told my mom about it and she thought I was crazy for the longest time. I don't know his name, he's never spoken to me and I've never spoken to him (and I WON'T). But just talking about him, I can feel him behind me. I've seen his eyes and seen him smile once and only once. Let me tell ya, I NEVER want to see it again. His pupils were completely black where the whites in them were red and his teeth were all pointy, like they'd been sharpened.

I've also used the Ouija board and I will never ever ever do it again. I used it probably over a period of about a year, and in that year I had: my hair pulled, saw 3 sets of red eyes in my den, had my name called out by what sounded like a little boy while I was at work after we'd closed (there was no one else in there because I was the one that made sure to let everyone out and lock the doors back). So, I know what you've gone through. The ONLY thing that's helped me is my faith in God. Any time I feel uncomfortable like I'm being watched or something just isn't quite right, I always just say a quick prayer and I feel better and it goes away.

Hope this helps and thanks again for sharing your experience!
zekes_nightmare (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-24)
why hello there angel of theos, and I agree with not taking care of it yourself. Kind of hard to beat something that can make you kill yourself. But yeah, good idea.
angel_of_theos (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-22)
Woah there buddy. You have gotten yourself into quite a mess. Trust me, I'm very experienced with demons, angels, and anything inbetween. It sounds to me that your demon is fairly young, and has adapted an obsession, if you will, with your friend. However, you're demon is fairly weak, and is just frightening you to get a reaction, and until you stop giving it one, it should leave you alone. However, if you continually get in the way of him and your friend, even by just hanging out with her or talking to her, he will get easily jealous, and therefore I would suggest you finding your own angel. All you need to do is to find a quiet environment, close your eyes, calm yourself and call to it. It should come to you as long as you aren't skeptical. Trust me, it took me a while to get my angels and demons to come to me. Not all demons are bad, the older ones are much more experienced and better at remaining calm, but will act if you piss them off enough. Don't worry though, it's pretty hard to do that. There are different types of angels as well, strong, weak, arrogant, etc. But, the demon you're dealing with is weak, but he doesn't want you to know that and probably doesn't seem like it right now with everything that he's doing to you. Don't worry, once you find your angel he will have a much harder time getting to you, and I suggest you tell your friend to find her angel as well, that was she's protected. I hope this helps, and don't try to "take care" of him on your own, because you will not be able to defeat him.
zekes_nightmare (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-21)
you messed with something you couldn't possibly think of... If only I could post my story. At least you made it out. I have a similer story to yours, but the site won't let me post
sami (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-04)
forgive me... It has been a while since checkin in here. Yea... You mess with those boards... It seems to increase the issue. As for my mother... Its something I have come to terms with. I find it weird that a few years after all that died down my stepfathers cousin got married. His wife and my mother became fast partyin buddies. Her daughter was my age and took quickly to "heather" and i. One night mom was drinking with the cousins wife just enough to start opening up and the wifes daughter asked her about the whole thing. When mom came home she brought her. And she had mom admit to me that she saw things too. All that time. But mom was terrified and didn't want to talk about it. All she said was that when younger she had used a ouija board and something happened. And she told me NEVER to touch one one again. She described things id experienced that id never told her about. But though it did not seem to be me it was soley about... It has followed me. I have heard it can lie dormant for years. So I wonder...
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
OH MY GOD! 😲 its good you stood up to the demon. For some reason it always comes back to those boards! 😠 Pardon me I got angry.😳 Perhaps you need to talk to priest to vent what happened. Also I so sorry about your mother.
Cloud (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
This almost sounds like somthing you would see in a anime or a Horror movie. O_O
It sounds cool, but almost scarey at the same time.
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-30)
When I was younger we used 2 do ouiji boreds and scare the complete s*** out of ourselves! I remember doing 1 at my frends once at night at a sleep over when we were around 10... 11 years ago! 😢
Not long after we had done it - we were still all pretty jumpy and freaked out because our minds were playing tricks on us after that - I went downstairs into my friends livingroom 2 get something off the windowsill, next to some big French Patio Doors with huge curtains hanging neatly at either side... Because I was frightened I ran in very quickly to get what ever it was I was getting and then turned to run back out and upstairs - as I turned to run I was pulled back so hard and nearly choked as I realised the large cord of the curtains was wrapped tightly round my neck.
I know for a fact I didn't put my head in it, and I didn't even touch the curtains or the cord 2 make it go over my head and round my neck. That freaked me out! I managed to pull it off and ran upstairs.
I don't think 'mental' people exists I just think their troubled or possessed by something or someone - like your friend.
Me and my friend also did an ouiji bored with my mum when we were about 15 - and the electric went and wouldn't come back on. 😨
Its like opening the gateway to Hell...!
sami (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
dear angelfeathers... And everyone... Thanks for your replys...

Im sorry if it was hard to read... I never in a million years thought anyone WOULD read it or I would have taken more time and included more. I don't expect people to believe me, but I appreciate those who do and those who at least consider it.

I do feel this has opened my eyes. I do feel that I'm more open to these types of things now perhaps.

Over the years and still today I feel I'm watched. And there is nothing I can do about that. But, I am strong enough to deal with it. To the best of my ability anyways. I do not let whatever it is get the best of me. I do not let is interfere with my life. I'm aware... But I push it aside and keep going.

I have a meth addict mother, she didn't raise me and I have disowned her. I only lived with her from age 11 to 17 when she once again abandoned me. When I was 19 I began having severe nightmares about her. Few did not include her. But all included a demon and/or the devil. It... Or they were trying to control me. Trying to get to me. Scare me, whatever it is they do. But after many nights waking in a cold sweat I began facing them in my dreams. For example in one dream I was visiting my grandma who raised me. I was waking up and found an old doll to have glowing red eyes. I knew in this dream that something was watching... Lurking inside. I got mad and said you coward! I'm not afraid. You can not hurt me... Cannot win... Cannot control me. Soon, the severity of these dreams went away. I have scary dreams of "evil" stuff once in a blue moon...but, I do not let it win. I have since gone through counseling to deal with the pain and hurt my mom put me through with has helped on another note, but maybe some of that had to do with some saying to me as a small child that the reason my mom did "bad things" and didn't want me was bc she let the devil influence her and not god? As a small chihld I suppose that might stick? I was brought up by my mothers parents and they were methodist and I don't remember much but I was raised to believe in god and I do very much.
jpryor68 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
That is some intense stuff. I've been surfing this site reading a lot of different stories and yours is definitely very intense. I hope it goes away completely and you're left with peace.
Neuro (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
I feel sorry for all of you. Poor Lee, having his life stolen by some demon. I feel sorry for Dave too. Great story!

God Bless!
-N
Absolute_Zero (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
No one uses a Ouija Board and comes back the same way...

Too few people know and respect that.

I trust you are now one of the few who do.
spica (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
Apparently, your story made me really scared.

Truly yours, Spica ❤ ❤

God Bless!
spica (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
I'm 11 and I have many experiences to tell you. It began when I was in my 4th grade. It was just time to go to bed when I saw a "Shadowy" type of human... I got really scared and hid myself under the blanket.

GOD BLESS!
Spica ❤
October (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
Wow, this is amazing, and very frightening! I believe you too. This has to be the best story on here.
silverlemons (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
Oh wow, while I was reading that story my heart wouldn't stop beating very fast! 😭
triscint (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
I only have one thing to say... Holy crap! You should sell the movie rights to your story. Its amazing!
😨
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
Samantha, for what it's worth -- I believe you.

I had a similar experience during my teen years, in which my best friend became obsessed with the occult. At age 12 (!), she used her allowance to purchase her first ouija board, and within a year, she had progressed (in stages) into "the black arts." She was institutionalized in a psych ward at least three times (once during her teens) for suicide attempts, "cutting" and catatonia. I won't say that she was possessed -- I've seen demonic possession, and she didn't exhibit those symptoms -- but some THING haunted her.

Some might believe she suffered from a mental illness, like schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. But I can tell you that it all began with that ouija board; and her decline was directly tied to her fascination with the occult. The more she "practiced," the worse she got. And who's to say that those schizophrenic "voices in your head" aren't really literal (rather than figurative) demons whispering in your ear?

As for your own sensitivity: Because of your past with Lee, it is entirely possible that something may have attached itself to you; that it peeks in on you from time-to-time. Your past experience may have made you more aware of the paranormal around you. It may be an ability you unconsciously honed during your teen years.

Thanks for sharing your story.
A.
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-28)
Wow! Thats some crazy stuff. I hope you haven't had anything else weird happen after that experience but that is really freaky. What an awful experience for one so young at the time.

Be safe!

Jennifer ❤
SummerEclipse22 (6 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-28)
As I was reading, some things didn't make sense, but all in all I got the concept of the story. Oujui boards are very dangeruos, maybe "Lee" had toyed with it even before the seance. Considering the way you described the parents I'm guessing maybe they were into that kind stuff and that influenced Lee or not. I doubt it, but whose to say, maybe he's changed or Not.
I suggest to get help from a priest or someone of that nature because this Lee character sounds very dangeruos. 😐
minx69 (6 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-28)
More then likly he was possessed by a demon.
It must have been hard for you guys. Have you ever thought of visiting him? I know that sounds crazy, but you never know.

Blessed be
Minx ❤
x0vulnerable0x (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-28)
Oh my god that's horrible! Are you a christian or a believer or God? If so I would advise talking to a priest about this!

Thanks for the story.
All luck and love, Amanda. ❤
Sqweeky1297 (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-28)
I think that you mare crazy! I had a hard time reading this story a lot of it didn't make sents. Sorry 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: