You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Her Creepy Smile- 2

Real Ghost Stories

Her Creepy Smile- 2

 

As I promised in my last post, I researched about the girl I saw in the stadium.

I didn't go to work for a day since I wasn't feeling well. My mom didn't want me to go out anywhere during nighttime after the incident, so on Saturday around 5 pm told my mom that am going for walking, but I went closer to her apartment to know about the situation.

One of my childhood friends lives closer to this girls house, and I didn't tell her about the incident which happened to me. While we had our conversation, I asked her if she knew anything about the girl who passed away recently. She became sad suddenly and told me this story;

Ishiatha (I will let you know soon on how I know it was her as my security guard said) and her dad lives together in the apartment. Her father is out most of the time. This made her to make bad companies and habits. One day when her father came home early he caught his daughter with a guy in their house. Her father made a big scene where everybody (including my childhood friend) saw the ugly fight between the guy and Ishiatha. She went from the house along with that guy and didn't come back for 2 days and on 3rd day she came back, apologised to her father. And that's the night she committed suicide by drinking rat poison. She wrote a letter stating it was her choice to take her life. And apologised to her father for being a bad daughter. And mentioned she took this decision because of how people treated her when she needed them.

After this incident, her father became mentally disturbed. I asked her whether she got any pictures of her, she took me out showed a poster which was stuck on a wall (I don't know about other countries but in India people sticks the dead people's photo as a poster on the wall with their birth and death date, conveying their condolences. I crossed this wall while going to my friends' house but I didn't notice it) And only then I confirmed that it was her who I saw at the stadium. This made me shiver and sweat, which made my friend ask whether am okay or not. I just replied that I feel bad for her that's it.

And then this where I (think I) found out the reason for her appearance. At this point even though I know her story I didn't get to see the reason for her to appear in front of me because I thought there should be a reason behind it. While I was returning home, I saw this uncle whom I meet every day at Stadium during my night walk. He usually sits at one corner, and he will be in his own world. One night while I was walking, I saw him weeping. Even though I didn't know, I felt like I need to talk to him. I went closer and didn't ask the reason because clearly he was upset and I didn't want to upset him more by making him talk about it. I told him something like whatever the situation might be; it will be fine soon. It will hurt his family members to see him like this. But then it made him to weep more (facepalm), so I sat next to him, and he was talking in a different language called"Telugu" which I don't understand. After less than 2 minutes he felt better and then he said thanks and left. -Back to current day-

As soon as I crossed him, my friend with whom I spoke, called me to my mobile and said he is the father of Ishiatha which made me to think a lot. Did she meet me to say thanks for been there for her dad on that night or is she upset with me for meeting her dad (or else why to give a creepy smile)? I told myself that I got some closure on this and went home. I really wanted to know what went down with her friends which made her to take this decision. Choose your friends wisely guys. I hope she finds peace.

Other hauntings by RanGv

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RanGv, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-02-05)
Jeez! It's not fair man!
You got a pic of a ghost but haven't shared it here?!?!?!
I WANT TO SEE IT! 😁 😁 😁
Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-01-22)
I didn't read the first part of this, but feel so sad that Ishiatha felt she had to take her own life. She probably was thanking you for showing concern to her father. I hope and pray she finds peace too. You are so right, we need to choose our friends wisely.
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-01-17)
This does provide some closure to the story that you posted earlier concerning this incident. I choose to believe that she appeared to you to give you her thanks for being nice to her father.
WontTellYouMyName (3 stories) (9 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-01-16)
Sounds spooky. Could you please post the picture you clicked of her?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-01-15)
"As soon as I crossed him, my friend with whom I spoke, called me to my mobile and said he is the father of Ishiatha "

How did your friend see that you had crossed Ishiatha's dad? Was she watching while you were walking home or was she spying on you from her window with a pair of binoculars? Or, perhaps, she saw you encounter the man using a crystal ball? (Just kidding!)

I'm a little confused about the timeline of the events, I understand that you saw Ishiatha at the stadium BEFORE your encounter with her father, - right?

Are you suggesting that her interaction with you was based on an event that would happen in the future?

"I saw this uncle whom I meet every day at Stadium during my night walk"

"On this specific day, the stadium was eerily silent and there was no one when I went there at 10 pm"

" Did she meet me to say thanks for been there for her dad on that night or is she upset with me for meeting her dad (or else why to give a creepy smile)?"

Wouldn't it make more sense to think that that night she might had been looking for her father at the stadium but he wasn't there due, perhaps, to his distress after the death of his daughter?

I have asked before if you could share her pictures with us, to which you answered "Sure, I will share it", could you take a picture of her (obituary) poster and share it too?
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-01-15)
RanGv,

Thank you for coming back with this information. I really feel terrible for Ishiatha's father! I hope he will be better soon.

- Maria

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: