You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mirrors, White-eyed Demons And Night Time Visitors

Real Ghost Stories

Mirrors, White-eyed Demons And Night Time Visitors

 

I am a 23 year old female and I can remember experiencing things since I was two. I grew up in a trailer with my mother, father and older brother. My mother has told me that when we moved in they noticed that the family before us would always keep the door shut to the room which ended up being my room. My parents asked them why they did that but, they didn't get a clear answer. Though, later on we found out why. I remember lying in my crib looking up at the ceiling to see what appeared to be something dripping from it. Other times it looked like spiders were coming down from the ceiling. My mother would sometimes sleep in there with me since I was just a young child. She has since told me that she had had similar experiences in that room. When I got older my mother moved me out of that room and my brother and I would sleep in her bedroom. Although we never discussed these things at the time seeing as how we were just children, my mother, brother and I have talked about what we would see.

We all remember seeing a glowing green figure that looked somewhat like "the predator" from that movie. During the day I would still play in my bedroom. I remember talking to and playing with a young boy. He would visit me every day. Sometimes he would be with his grandmother; I can still recall what they looked like though, I could never see their faces. The older woman wore a floral dress and a dress hat made out of wicker/straw. The boy had dirty blond hair and wore a striped shirt under overalls. Their faces were just a glowing white blob as well as any other part of them that wasn't covered by clothing. I was only two at the time by the way. I've talked to my mother about this and she has told me that she would hear me playing in my room and talking to people. When she would go to check on me only to find nobody else in the room I would be upset that she made them leave.

When I was eight we moved into the house we live in now. Though I never stopped seeing things, my mother has just recently started seeing them again (around a few years ago). She bought an antique full-length mirror at an auction and that's when it started back for her. The mirror is at a position where if I stand outside my bedroom door I can see into my mother's bedroom to where she sleeps. She has told me about her nights lying in bed waiting to fall asleep and she would see glowing red orbs swirling around in the mirror; the reflection was coming from down the hall just outside my door. Other times she sees human-like figures. The first time she told me about this she explained how she could never see their faces or any other part that was skin and it was just white instead. She said she couldn't understand why their faces weren't visible. That's when I started to tell her about what I continued to see.

Since then, my mother and I talk about these things whenever they happen. This is the hard part for me to discuss. I often wake up in the middle of the night anytime between three and four. I have "dreams" that people with white eyes are chasing me; they always have a smile but for some reason I know they mean me harm. I will sometimes wake myself up by screaming through clenched teeth. I have a recurring dream where I'll be terrified of one of the white-eyed people chasing me and I'm always drawn to a mirror. I would be standing in front of it but my reflection was not my own. It was technically me but my reflection would be making horrible faces or my body would be contorting in unnatural positions and then my reflection would be my own again and my lips would quiver as I started screaming a high pitched shriek which would wake me up to find that I was really screaming. When I wake up it feels like there is a heavy "fog" in the room and for some unknown reason I feel sad like a loved one passed away or I feel terror like something horrible is about to happen or that someone/thing is the room watching me. Sometimes it even feels like my life force is being sucked right out of me and it actually hurts unlike any other describable pain I can think of.

My mother usually doesn't bring it up when she sees something in her mirror since my father asked her not to because he thinks we're all feeding into each other's imaginations. But, whenever I have a "dream" like what I just described I would ask my mother the next day if she saw anything in the mirror; the answer is always yes. On June fifth of this year I had a vision of a shirtless and muscular man with a gauze bandage on his right arm. I couldn't see his face or hands but for some reason I could see the rest of his body. The next day I asked my mother if she had seen anything the night before. She told me she saw a man in the mirror and that he was "buff," shirtless, and had a bandage on one of his arms. I started crying right then and I finally told her I had seen the same thing. I know that cannot be a coincidence.

Then, on the sixth, I had another "dream" about the white-eyed people and I started screaming. I was screaming in my dream and I also heard a loud thumping noise. When my screaming woke me up I still heard the thumping. Though I didn't feel anything on me I could still feel a shaking and I noticed that my bed was shaking like someone was rocking it angrily. I sleep with my door closed and locked so it couldn't have been a family member.

I'm terrified to go to bed. I wish I knew what it was, what they want and how to stop it. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. It's only getting worse and I don't know what to do.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, slashes86, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

moneymart (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
Sorry I said that he could sleep alone I meant He Could'nt sleep alone
moneymart (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
I know I'm a couple of years late But heres Something that migt work. My Dad as told About some things that happened to him. Lets start from the begginning. My dad was raised In catholique religion But never believed in it. He doesn't believe in god and never as since he can remember. At age 16 he was living with friends in a mobile home and they all seen strange stuff. My that one night woke up feeling something tapping is elbow as he turned around he came face to face with a devilish face making scary noise and drowling. He ran away. From that day until he was about 30 he ad dream about the devil torturing him and scaring him. He could sleep alone. One night he ad enought so he decided to face him. So when it started again he just staired at the Devil and told Him firmly: You Cand do wath ever you want of my body, rip it appart or anything you want to do with it, But you will never have My soul. That day it all end and he never had these dreams again. No cross no priest, No religious symbols. Only a non believing normal man that stood up to the Devil. Hope that this can work for you and help you to.
BoredOne (10 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-09)
Okay don't break the mirror because if something is in there then breaking the mirroe would probably make it worst my best advise is to get a priest to check it out, a reliable priest, and pray to god and his angels for protection.
darkQueen (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-05)
o.k you shoud try to talk to the spirit and try to help it by asking things like do you need any help DO NOT USE A OUIJI BORD if you feel that it is evil than get out of your house with your family get in the car go somewhere to get the house blesed or get a cross a cross that costs a lot of money 😐
whitehorsesxx (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-09)
Try finding some way to communicate with these spirits. They might just be trying to get through to you, or tell you something. Try speaking to them and saying something like: "thump the wall if you mean no harm" but do it at night. Good Luck,

Ames x 😊
tabithahamm (1 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-10-18)
You need to pray to jesus. Get saved and ask him to help you cast those demons out! Say the lords prayer, get holy water or virgin olive oil and open your windows and take the liquid and say in the name of jesus, god ect. I comand all evil spirits to leave. Dip your finger in the oil and make crosses on doorways and especially the mirrors after you do the in side of the house do the outside as you do this keep repeating the prayer. You can bless cars to so the evil can't follow you. This is only to be done if you a very strong faith and you can not be afraid or it could over come you but to me you sound strong another thing you need more than just crosses you need to wear a crucifix it has strong meaning and believe with all your heart. Also dreamcatchers do work but they have to be made by real indians. Everytime you move you'll probably have to re-bless your dwelling because whatever this is its attached to you. But this has worked for others and myself so give it a try. What do you have to lose? All you can do is gain! 😉 😉
Paladin_of_Christ (9 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-09-14)
Listen and listen well if you wish for this to stop. The mirror is tied to sin of its previous owners. It is an artifact of demonic power that needs to be destroyed, take it outside and smash it, after that burn all the pieces and ask Jesus Christ for help. Pray to Jesus and ask him to expedite these demons out of your house and away from you. For as of this moment that mirror serves as a portal for demonic entities and posessing it means that these demons have a contract to it. Because of it, you suffer from demonic oppression, do not fear though for if you truly ask for Jesus's help and let accept him into your heart, not only will he nullify their contract with you, but he will keep them away for good and give you authority over them.
emiliaxxx (1 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Hello, I have some advice you may be interested in, Use some rock salt/sea salt sprinkle it in your windows and door ways for a start, And if it continues do this, remove crosses from the house replace with three pentagrams single point up buy fresh sage and dry out tie with string into a bundle over a plate burn, It will burn slowly this will purify your house, Try this for now and get back to us and let us know...

We really hope it works for you and your mother...
Drewcious281 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
sounds to me that you have medium abilities but are too terrified to accept them. You have a very bright aura that is attracting spirits to you, good and bad. I have the same problem. This is exactly what my ex's mom who is a legit psychic told me. She told me when you push away or reject your gift, you get more fear and horror out of it rather than if accepting it, you will understand it more and it won't be as fearful. I have also had experiances since I was young, very vivid dreams and it seems everywhere I move it follows. You just have to welcomly accept the spirits and perhaps try asking what is it they need.
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-29)
If these images that are frightening you happen in your dreams, a simple way to protect yourself is to tell yourself before you go to bed that you will dream of a nicer subject...seriously! Give yourself an alternate (presumably un-scary) subject or idea to dream about instead, concentrate on that subject, and repeat to yourself that you will dream about that as you lie in bed awaiting sleep... You will be surprised how effective this is at getting rid of the night creeps. I don't know if it works because of some psychological reason, or because it robs the spookies of your energy; I just know it works! Good luck!
slashes86 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
Again, thank you all for your comments.
I know the problem wouldn't be solved by getting rid of the mirror because the only thing that it does is allow my mother to see some of what's happening with me. I have these visions, "dreams," and other experiences everywhere I go, no matter where I go; even if I stay in a hotel. I have lived several other places with my ex-husband before I moved back in with my parents and I still saw these things. Also, it has been going on ever since I can remember and my mother only got the mirror a few years ago. I agree that the mirror is probably some kind of portal therefor, allowing my mother (whom I believe is also sensitive to these things) to experience some of the things going on with me. Some people (including me) believe that animals are sensitive to these things as well. Our dog sleeps right outside my bedroom door every night and wakes up barking around the same time those things happen to me. My cat sleeps in my room and he actually starts hissing or meowing. I wish I knew what was going on.
flamewithin (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
maybe this mirror is a portal to the other side. Maybe your mother and you are sensitive and they are comeing through the mirror because they know you can see them. Maybe you should get rid of that mirror. Or covering may help cosmogal is right some people cover there mirrors after a loved one dies so they can't come back through it. My grandmother would cover hers so I know this to be true
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
I have read of haunted furniture. Something may be attached to that mirror. I don't know what the odds are that someone else picks up on the dreams of another. I would think if that is happening both you and your mother have a sensitivity connection. She is probably gifted and passed it on to you. It runs in families to my knowledge. Getting rid of the mirror may help. I collect mirrors and have never had any anomalies with any of them but then again I am not sensitive. It must be awful to have this gift if you don't want it.
silencetheviolence (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
i also have a similar experience. All my life I have seen faces on my mirrors. Evin since I was very little my mother said I had a friedn named nikkie. I take pictures of these faces. Try putting a recorder in your romm. Bless your house. Burn sage it works! And cover your mirrors or GETT RID OF IT (COMMOM SENSE)
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
I have heard that spirits can use mirrors as portals to travel between both worlds. Also, in some religions when soemone dies they cover the mirrors so the spirit doesn't get trapped. You could try covering the mirrors at night and see if that helps, but I would also suggest you and your family have the house blessed if it is within your religious beliefs. Thanks for sharing your story, and I hope things get better for you. 😊
SpiritMagnet (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
I agree with Ching, a Shaman is probably your best bet. They are very skilled in not only contact and locating spirits, but driving them out and locking the door behind them, so to speak. Please keep us posted. We are all concerned and wish you the best.
Blessed be.
slashes86 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
Thank you to everyone who commented.
To Zeldafangirl4, I have been seeing the white-eyed figures since I can remember; the only thing that happened when the mirror cam into the house was that was when my mother started seeing the same things I was "dreaming" about.
To KimSouthO, I have many crosses in my bedroom. One of which is hanging on my window and I have actually woken up to find that something was rattling it fiercely (all the windows were shut). Thank you for your suggestions.
tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
well I'm going to agree with chingvang559 if you don't mind other religions yea you should get help like from a pastor or a priest to do a blessing to your house. Or maybe try to look for god's help cause he is the only one that could help us all... Hope you are doing better... Take care. TANIA B 😁
chingvang559 (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
If you don't mind other religions, then try a blessing from a priest. If that don't work, then ultimately call in a shaman. Shamans are people with special abilities that can tap into other realms and they go ask the ghost exactly what they want. Many cultures have shamans but if you are really desperate then mail me back.
Zeldafangirl4 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
We have two mirrors we see black shadow-like people in but we only see them when their warning of of something bad about to happen. Did seeing the white Eyed people start when you bought the mirror? Cause if it did get it blessed or something...
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
Regardless of who 'it' is or what is wanted, it is terrifying you and your mother-it sounds as if it has been for a long time.

Place a cross in each room of the house, ESPECIALLY the bed rooms. When you awake to these dreams, tell 'them' to leave in the name of the Lord. Tell 'them' they are not welcome there in the name of the Lord. You may ask you mother to do the same thing. When she sees the orbs or the figures, tell them to leave in the name of the Lord.

If this does not fit with your religious beliefs, find something that does and let this 'thing' know it is not welcome.

As far as the feelings you get and/or have when you awaken from the dreams, it is thought that often these 'things' can feed off of emotion, especially fear. That may be what is making you feel so sad.

Take the power back, take the fear back, depriving this thing of the energy it is zapping from you. Use prayer, religion and spiritualism.

Keep us posted,
God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: