You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: The Man In White

Real Ghost Stories

The Man In White

 

I have been haunted for life with a gift I have, but there is a new spirit who showed himself to me last night. It freaked me out so bad that I have cried most of the day. I see them but what happened to me last night was the worst of them all.

My children told me last week that they saw a ghost that looked like a dog. It was white but they said they thought it was a man but it was crawling like a dog. Last night I got ready for bed like always and I felt very weird. I felt no spirit around so I was cool. I got into bed and my boyfriend was asleep before I was. I looked up at my dolls and one of them looked over at me and smiled real big. I tried to wake up my boyfriend but couldn't move.

The next thing I know from my side of the bed was a man in all white on all fours. He was crawling like a dog. He crawled from my side into the bathroom. He looked at me and smiled to. At the same time as my doll. I was trying to say Satan I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ but I was not able to talk. It felt like my mouth was glued shut.

When I was able to move he was no longer in my bathroom. I felt so scared I wanted to die. He was evil. The thing is my children and my boyfriend has seen this white thing but never saw what I did thank GOD.

Do you know I have had dolls all my life and never seen one turn there head and smile. The doll all ready had a smile on her face but this smile was an evil smile. I am so freaked. I do not want to go to bed tonight in fear this will take place again. Why is it that when they show there self to me I cannot move or speak. I want God to take this gift from me or show me how to us it.

Please help me. I have seen demons before and people say there is no way but why do I see them? Why do they come to me? I'm a good person and I have a great heart and I don't know why they want to freak me out. I need to learn how to use my gift to fight these things. Can anyone help me before I go crazy? I did forget to say that a few days ago there was an evil dog growling in my room but no dog to be found. Not only did I hear it but it woke my son up and my boyfriend heard it to. It also came from my side of the bed. Please give me hope that I can live my life without fear.

Other hauntings by jenniferford

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jenniferford, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

terranigma (9 stories) (71 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-21)
When you fear these things or show any negative emotion you are empowering them & perhaps feeding them. Even mentioning them gives them power.
Kuruni_Nisse (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Jennifer, I'd hate to think you and your family are still living with this demonic haunting keeping your lives (and Souls) in danger! ASAP if you still need help with this problem, you can email me at kuruni (dot) nisse (at) yahoo.com and I can offer you more information. Lots of love and laughter... You'll all be in my prayers. --- Sharon
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-31)
This is a very interesting story.
Very creepy one too.
I've noticed people kept mentioning the Green Eyes.
It seems it is really hard to get a hold of you or anyone else on this site.
There are some things I would like to talk about with you.
For the time being I will pray for your protection.
God Bless
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-31)
You say that you have three children well I do to they are Lilike Locke and Anjeni:)
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-31)
I had an experience when I was a child. I was 11 years old when my sister, brother, and I came to stay at my uncle Patrick's rented house in Paralowie, South Australia. It was my younger sister's birthday coming, she would be 10. The first night I stayed in that house, I felt somebody following my every move, I felt chills all through me, it felt like pairs of eyes were watching me. I slept in a small room with my brother and sister right next to the room where supposedly the previous tenant had committed suicide. I believe I felt a kind of creepy air of misery and sadness in this place. I couldn't sleep that night, the room was awfully cold, and I felt something brush past me. I even broke out in small sweats. Eventually I tired out and fell asleep.

The next day -- my sister's birthday -- I felt a terrible feeling that something wasn't quite right this day -- and that's how the events unfolded.

We Went up to Parabanks Shopping Vicinity -- I felt an urge to stay in my parent's car -- more so then going in, but I decided, "hey why not, it's my sister's birthday!"

First my uncle, sister, and I went to a nearby newsagent at Parabanks where a lovely lady served us. My uncle took some photocopies of baby pictures of his nieces and nephews for a family video. He was one of her many regular customers. My mother, father, and brother decided to shop at Coles. My sister and uncle and I went into K-mart. Here my uncle helped my sister choose her birthday gift while I asked if I could go a few isles over and check some things out that I liked the look of. It was near closing time and we were the only people left in K-mart except a checkout lady further up. Suddenly, in the emptiness of isles, a tall, scruffy, eerie, tall man with a mass of curly, dark black hair and piercing eyes opened up his arms into a wide outstretch. He looked unstable as he started to come after me, I was very freaked out. I ran around the isles, lost him, came to the checkout lady. I froze unable to speak, nervous and scared out of my wits.

I finally found my uncle in the maze of empty isles, he could tell by the look in my eyes I was scared. He soon got me out of there and we went back to the car. He then said outright, "we really do have some freaks in the world!"

That night on the news it was apparent that the lovely lady from the newsagent at Parabanks was stabbed multiple times. She was a loving wife and mother of three. The suspect described was the same guy who came after me, and this person was seen earlier banging on public bus transport shelter looking confused.

I don't know if my chilling feeling was a warning of protection that day, but when I went back to that house I still felt the same chills that went through me the first time and I slept on the couch that night.

In 2005 I play the oujia board while I'm in the early stages of my pregnancy with my son who I did not know was a boy then. I ask the board am I pregnant with a boy or a girl? It said boy and then moved to girl! It said I would have a miscarriage, and a baby girl would be born July 22nd 2008. Well about 20 weeks into my pregnancy ages after playing my homemade ouija board Lilike is asleep in the bed with me. Smash I wake up to find glass shattered around my bed, then I walk aroudn the glass into the passage and the liron light fixture was ripped from the wall hanging down with a torn hole wear the fixture ws once firmly placed and was hanging from surrounded by glass, my daughter sleeps on I clean up the glass go back to bed and dream of a tall red headed man that was after me and my son while I was pregnant with my son, on feb 12th 2007 I find out I'm pregnant the baby miscarries from a bad UTI the next day on feb 13th 2007 after 9 more months of ttc Anjeni katalin nicole is born healthy on july 22nd 2008 at 7 pounds 13 ounces and apgars of 9/9. Were as her big sister struggled for life at the start but withe special care had gotten well and I had a severe maternal anemia with a HG of 5.6 and 2 blood transfusions with her in the pregnancy. My son Locke keeps waking up every night after going to bed so easily and when I got into his room he sits upright legs crossed crying. I think he has nightmares he either wakes up between 3am and 5am when its dark outside. One time I heard him crying saying go away leave me alone in his sleep.
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-25)
He was evil. His face was not normal at all. He kind of looked like he was growing horns out of his head. He looked very evil. Plus I think he is the one who has been touching me in my sleep. I will wake up thinking my boyfriend is doing it, but he will be sleeping when I wake up. I woke up with no clothes on the other night when I felt someone touching me and I sleep with clothes on. I don't know. I just gave up and live with the fact. I'm haunted for life.
Engrapefrugt (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
I have to be sure about something.
- You couldn't move and you couldn't talk even though you wanted to?
- You could first talk and move after he was gone?

This is normal symptoms of Sleep Paralysis and can be very frightening. Unfortunately not many have heard about it, but it is pretty normal.
Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
RayvenHawk (21 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
Why do people feel that every possible encounter must automatically be demonic or evil, especially if you're frightened by it?

I have seen plenty of things, and am seeing them today (not literally today, but present day). Not all interaction with the other side can be done verbally, so they use what I call "charades" to get our attention especially if it's vital we hear them NOW!

So you saw a man in white on all fours going to your bathroom, while it's weird it doesn't scream evil. You couldn't speak to get it to leave, why does that constitute evil? Could very well be it's way of saying "shut up and listen". Your doll turned and smiled at you, while it's freaky could be another way of them saying we are trying to get YOUR attention.

My suggestion, next time you see it, speak to it, find out what it is trying to convey to you, stop listening to people who jump the gun and call it evil before you know.

Fear doesn't always mean what you see is evil. I have a fear of spiders, does that mean all spiders are evil and should be banished by god? No, though oppossum's should be, they are nasty vile things.
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-29)
Salt is traditionally used as a purifying agent... Sprinkle some in each corner of each room of the house while stating (or concentrating on) your intent to purify and cleanse the home of unwelcome influences.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
wow! That's creepy! 😨 you should really call the ghost hunters like right now! This is BIG! 😨
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
OMGOSH,Thank you. I love to watch TAPS but never ever thought of them comen down to help me. I guess because its a T.V show. The only thing is, I need help removen them or learn to remove them on my own. Fear is what gets me. These things I see scare me to death. I think if I do die, that's how it will happen. (Joken)
gogreenjessi (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
btw bout the ghost hunters thingy you should prob give TAPS (Trans-Atlantic Paranormal Society) a try. They always say that if a kid gets involved they try 2 do that story asap. This thing seens evil and tell them so they know that its an emergencyy!
gogreenjessi (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
there are a few people out there like youu. I hav seen books bout them b4. There's this 1 girl who has the same abilities as the girl in the tv show ghost whisperer. She helps out with the show. I have seen her biography at... I think Borders but idr 4 sure... Maybeb some reading might help

❤ the story tho! Veryy creepyy!
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
JEnnifer, anything that would appear to you and your family in that way has to be evil. I am sure if you contact your church that they will help you! Thats why they are there. Even if you don't have a faith, the church can rid of this thing and leave your family in peace. You must act soon this thing seems harmful. ❤ Jasmin
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
Ginko,No I have not tryed the salt. I will do so. What does the salt do?
Neuro,Yes he has green eyes.
I do need help. I have asked before but for some reason no one will answer me. I have wrote to a lot of ghost hunters and not a one has called or wrote to me. The thing is right now I have no extra income to pay for help and no one will help me without pay. I wrote to the people in my state and still no answer, so I gave up on the help.
I would really love to have help. Just praying and blessing my home seems to not help anyways. I need a real priest. Thank you all for the help. If you guys know anyone who can help me remove these things, it would be a dream come true. God bless you all. O does anyone know anything about the # 43. It comes to me all the time. Thanks again.
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
Ginko,No I have not tryed the salt. I will do so. What does the salt do?
Neuro,Yes he has green eyes.
I do need help. I have asked before but for some reason no one will answer me. I have wrote to a lot of ghost hunters and not a one has called or wrote to me. The thing is right now I have no extra income to pay for help and no one will help me without pay. I wrote to the people in my state and still no answer, so I gave up on the help.
I would really love to have help. Just praying and blessing my home seems to not help anyways. I need a real priest. Thank you all for the help. If you guys know anyone who can help me remove these things, it would be a dream come true. God bless you all.
Neuro (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
Erm, sorry. It was from her other story, where her grandfather was haunting her.
SUMMER (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
Ginko I think Neuro used the word grandpapa as a figure of speech 😊

Jennifer - I feel so sorry for you it must be horrible and scary seeing and feeling these things... Whatever it is must be evil and the fact that your husband and children heard and saw it as well makes it clear that it wants its presence known. Please seek some proffesional help and a priest to come and pray for you and your family...

You would be in my prayers.
chingvang559 (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
You are gifted. Most gifted people that I know are Shamans. For instance, dead people appear to shamans to deliver them a message. The Shaman will in turn tell the information to the living.
ginko (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
E? What? Why is your Grandapa involed here? By the way have you tried to throw salt at your room? Take care ant thanks for sharing your story...
Neuro (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
The no rebuking thing happened to me in a dream once, and it is terrible because you just feel so powerless.
I think your evil grandfather gets pleasure from tormenting and frightening you and feeds off of your negative energy. Maybe he was showing himself to you in a different form. Do you remember if he had green eyes?

I'm no expert, but I think you need professional assistance. There's got to be somebody who can rid you of this curse.

Best wishes and God bless.
-N

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: