You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Man In The White Suit

Real Ghost Stories

The Man In The White Suit

 

This story is my brother's godmother's L.

Before my parents lived in the house we're living in now they lived in a house in the next town. So this was before me or my brother was born. But this story I have heard loads of times.

They rented an old house for some time. But one time their friend L came over to visit. So my mom and dad had an air mattress for her in the upstairs bedroom. While my parents slept downstairs in the bedroom.

Sometime in the middle of the night L woke up with the feeling of being watched. When she looked at the door there was a tall man with a long beard at the door looking at her.

Problem about that 1: She had never seen him before. 2: Besides my parents and L being there no one else should have been there. 3: Even if someone had come in the house and upstairs my parent would have heard them since their room was right near the stairs.

Anyway the man had on a white suit and was looking at her like "What in the world are you doing in my house, Lady?"

L was so scared. There had recently been a murder down the road and she wonder if the killer was in the house. She tried to get her slipper to bang it on the floor to get my dad up there.

No one heard the slipper but finally she was able to scream for my dad. Before he could get there the man had disappeared.

A few months later my dad was clearing a squirrel out of a room in the house where the owners stored their belongings, when he came across a picture of a tall man with a beard in a white suit. He showed it to L and she said she did not believe in ghosts but that looked like the man she saw that night.

It turn out that man was a former owner of the house.

He didn't die in the house. He could have been buried in the family cemetery in front of the house but we don't know.

I hoped you liked my story and I liked to read your comments.

GIRLIE Have a nice haunt;-)

Other hauntings by girlie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, girlie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-13)
Could be kfc, just kidding and you welcome:) to preetie it's not right to ask the poster's name just let you know.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
Preeti, sorry number one rule my mother told me, not to tell people I don't now my name. But thank you for reading my story.
Preeti (100 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-09-27)
😁 Nice one deary...You are very sweet 😉...
Whats your name
God bless you ❤...
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-04)
Thank you dreamergal72. I'm very happy that you love my story. Thank you. ❤
GIRLIE 😁
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-03)
wow, Interest story and yes I do love your story it sure raise the hairs up from everybody's head.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: