You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost in the Mirror

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost in the Mirror

 

One day my child came home from school and he told me he found a ghost game that you play with a mirror. But I didn't believe in ghosts that time. So that night, when he had his friend sleep over, they both went into the bathroom to play the game. While they played, I heard some creaking sound around the house. Our house was very old so I'm use to those kinds of sounds. Later that night, they said that they saw a ghost in the mirror. Of course, I didn't believe them, but they wanted me to play. So I was forced to play the game with them.

We all went into the bathroom and turned off the lights. A minute later, I looked in the mirror. So shocked to see someone or something was coming after us! I reached for the light but it was too dark to see where the switch was. When I finally found the switch, the lights automatically turned on! The boys where frozen with fear and the mirror was shattered to pieces! I have never felt so scared in my entire life! My child will never play that game again! And the scariest part is our house is old.

Coincidence? I think not!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

ChemicalChaos (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
What exactly is a "ghost game?" What shattered the mirror? What did the ghost look like, and how did you know it was after you?
nunya0712 (2 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-28)
Two weeks from now I am having a sleepover we are going to play this game me nor any of my friends believe in ghost's. Well I do sorta 😉 So anyone thinks this is a bad or good idea? Also on my page after my sleepover check my page the 21st of june and I am posting what happened check you later 😊
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-27)
I have creaking noises in my house only coming from my mum and dad's bedroom last week I heard a little girl and she was talking to someone are just playing then she banged. I have seen 3 other ghosts which haven't spoke just stared or ran into me really. Thanks for sharing your story my bathroom is haunted a boy ghost was standing in the bath one time just 2 months ago that was. I enjoyed reading it. 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-14)
what type of game was this? As a child we heard many horror stories, but I had never saw one come to light.

Are you still having issues?

God Bless!
12345Xxo (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-26)
I think It would be scary to see a real live ghost. I never want to go to "The Tower of London"! I just like to read about it's history.
wendy (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-14)
daisy I here you it is nerv-wracking that's why my son doesent do it any more! The mirror is still shatterd so were paying up to by a new one.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-13)
Wow an old urban legend brought back from the dead. That story was around when I was a child. It is a good one though. Mostly I believe it is the imagination playing tricks on you. What better place than a dark room looking into a mirror. Good story though.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Lukasaurus (guest)
+2
17 years ago (2007-04-12)
I don't get it? The scariest bit is that the house is old? I would have thought that the scariest bit was a freaking ghost coming through the mirror?
Daisy_Pink13 (5 stories) (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-12)
I was in second grade when I first heard the "Bloody Mary" story, and it truly scared me. My friend, Sammy, and I tried it, and we saw red eyes in her mirror. It was only 12 in the afternoon. I'm 13 now, and I don't do it as often, but it is still a little nerve-wracking.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: