You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Green Orb

Real Ghost Stories

Green Orb

 

It was a normal night, 10 years ago. I was spending the night in my grandparent's house (as I often did), and it was time to go to bed so I did. I don't know the exact time, but it was in the middle of the night, I awoke to see a "green ball" floating in the living room. The room was cold, but not really cold. Being 4 years old at the time, I didn't know what it was, but I knew that it wasn't something normal. I tried to wake up my grandfather, but it was no use, he slept through my attempts at trying to wake him up. I looked back at the "green ball" floating in the entry way to my grandmother's room of old stuff. It didn't move, but it had a odd ominous glow to it. I walked slowly into my grandmother's room while keeping a sharp eye on the orb, I can't help but feel as if it were staring at me.

I slept in my Grandmother's room for the night. I checked the room out the following day, there was a old decorative bird house hanging in the place where the orb had been. No one could explain what I saw was, even I can't seem to find a reasonable explanation. To this day, I've been researching ghosts, demons, etc, hoping to find out how this orb appeared in a place with no signs of hauntings or use of Ouija boards. I've concluded that it was a haunted object (the birdhouse), because several days before the night of the sighting, I had nightmares of small houses with demonic red lights within them.

Other hauntings by MasteryofDarkness

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

believer363 (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-03)
I've recently had a strange occurance when sleeping. My eyes were closed and I felt some presence - it appeared as a green orb with high tech looking things inside it, such as scrolling numbers and symbols, about the size of a softball. It scared me, so unsure what it was, but I prayed for protection and it disappeared.
kas19 (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-01)
it was last year me and my partner were in bed and we saw 2 green balls at the back of the bedroom we called them green eyes it happened 4 a few nights after that, we treied everythin to see what it was sealed blinds opened blinds but they still appeared they stopped and we forgot about it until the other night we started talking about them then suddenly the telly turned on but not to the telly it just stayed a fuzzy black we didn't no what to do, I looked at the telly then to the green balls at the back off the wall again then the telly went off can anyone explain this?
lillylady23 (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-10)
green orbs mean healing and fertility. Nothing bad. And I take picture's of white and green orbs all the time. White mean's protection.
Bugsey (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-05)
Last night me and my boyfreind was in ourbedroom, he was on the laptop working and I was playing a game on the phone, when he came next to me he gave my shoulder a massage, after a minute everytime he tried to touch me we both kept getting electrick shock. I know this can happen but it really lasted to long, we thought it was strange, after a while it stopped happening, we sat down to watch a movie, after that we went to bed. I like to sleep with my head half underneith the blanket, anyway after 2 minutes I saw a glowing seethrough green light ball floating next to my head under the quilt, I didn't mention it to my boyfriend as I thought it was my imagination, but one minute later he told me he saw a green light next to my head, then I realised it must be real. I can't explain what it was
Please help us!
Thanks
Samin66 (1 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
OMG! Dude I expeirenced something very similar just days ago!

I was walking to my room and I saw a floating green orb in my living room. And it appeared to be the size of a soft ball.

Just reading this gives me goosebumps
Spider (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-30)
I have seen these. They seem harmless, and about as curious about me as I am about them. I very much want to find out more about them, (I've spent a lot of my years thinking about them) but there is almost nothing serious on the internet about them. No one seems to really know what they are, but everyone has a name for things they don't understand, be it a ghost, spirit, fairie, demon, angel, etc.
sexycani (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-13)
WOW...
A green orb?
I know that a whte orb is a good spirit, and a black one is bad.
So anyone gots an idea of what's green orbs mean?

God Bless:)
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-27)
I have also read some stories about orbs. I have seen ghosts. I have seen big orbs which have blinded me for 2 seconds lol. I don't really understand what they mean and that cause people see different ones and colours.
last night I saw some little ones in red then purple I don't know if it was just me though. 😐
MasteryofDarkness (2 stories) (21 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-14)
I'm Grayson Sillva (head's up), so what do you think it is?

How do I check if it's still there?
Jim (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-12)
I have read many stories of glowing orbs (large and small) from both near-death exps. And ghost stories. Most people say that these balls aren't normal ghosts, but spirits of higher power, like angels and stuff like that. But I think that's for the really big orbs, with more energy.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: