You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Black Figure Of A Man

Real Ghost Stories

Black Figure Of A Man

 

This incident happened 2 or 3 years back. I can see and feel things but not as frequent. I remembered it was on a weeknight and me and my then boyfriend (now husband) went to Hotel 81 at Kembangan and stayed there overnight. The following day I was in the afternoon shift and he's in the morning.

He woke up early, dressed up and left the room for work after making sure I locked the door from the inside. On his way to work he called me up to say he has asked the counter staff to give me a wake up call at 11am. And I went to sleep.

I dreamt that I was on the bed under the covers when the phone rang. It was a female staff saying it's a wake up call and I asked for her name - Karen. Then after I hung up, the phone rang again. This time round it was a male staff asking if I have woken up and I said yes a girl named Karen called in already and the line went dead. Next thing I knew the room door unlocked from the outside and I just laid in bed, but nobody came in. I don't dare to go near the door but just looked at it. Then suddenly, a powerful man figure in black pinned me to the bed with such great force that I choked. For a moment I thought 'it' would rape me. With every strength I could find, I cursed it with anger and the figure disappeared.

I woke up right after I no longer feel the weight on me while still holding my neck. And the phone was not beside me like in my dream as it was in front all along.

I have encountered female spirits or ghost but never a male hence this is the first. What I know that in Malaysia, the figure can be mistaken as an 'Orang Minyak' (oily man in Malay). It is said that these thing can slip itself easily through any openings and is very oily - preys on ladies but I doubt its 'Orang Minyak' as it is not oily. Needless to say I quickly left the hotel earlier than the expected timing and went to work real early too...

Other hauntings by SapphireChild

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Singapore

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SapphireChild, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AngeLeeS (8 stories) (20 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-28)
Hey [at] SapphireChild, I was living in Geylang and I also had a black misty man inside my flat. But it kept moving from room to room until it disappeared.: (I can totally understand how you must have felt.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-23)
Ahh, the power of suggestion and knowing you have to get up and hoping you don't miss the call. You may have thought you were awake but you were not. It's called vivid dreaming and it occurs when the body is still asleep and the mind is waking up so your dream state bleeds into your semi waking state.
SapphireChild (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
Ghostluver
As I'm "immuned" to these kind of things although 1st experience with a male figure, I'm really not the type to go and find answers. I'd rather leave it as it is unless they keep coming back.

Kisho
I thought so too. I don't know. Nobody really knows... I can't seem to tell the difference and I don't lie about such matters.
Kisho (2 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
Well, as you stated that you fell asleep, dreamed about the wake up calls, and then woke up after the figure vanished, it sounds to me like you just had a nightmare.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
you should of, or still can if possible, tell the staff what you dreamt, maybe it wasn't a dream, or maybe it was, but so should ask the staff about it. Maybe you can get some sort of answer.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: