You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Some Messages From Beyond?

Real Ghost Stories

Some Messages From Beyond?

 

Our eldest sister, whose child passed away in February 2009, is wishing to see her daughter face to face but seems not possible. Till this date, she couldn't move on as she misses her daughter too much. In dreams, she always sees her daughter as "sickly", the same as those days before she died. Recently, she had a dream that she saw her daughter lying down in bed and told the former that she will not be able to study anymore, as she is always sick. About 2 weeks ago, my sister dreamed of a red lizard inside a red balloon and she wants to know what this means. She wants to know too why she could not see her child face to face when other people who are on the same case can see their loved ones and why her dreams about her daughter are always sad.

As for me, I've been feeling sad too about our loss but I am trying to move on. For that matter, I safely put those sad memories inside a box and hid it into an invisible cave and declared I will open it one day when the time is right. All of us are missing my niece too much, i.e., her being cheerful, her stories, how she carries herself, her being friendly, she can level herself to anybody and everybody loves her, her naughtiness at times, her compassion not only to us but also to pets around her, and most of all, we miss her high-pitched voice. I've sent thoughts to my niece too who is already up there that right now, I am still not ready to see her "face to face" but I will be glad if I can see her through my dreams and have a little chit-chat with her. So far, I dreamed of her for only 2 times, around March-April 2009 (last time the dream was very clear and it was when she said that she's going and not looking back anymore. She was with a little boy (not sure who was that) and they're both wearing electric blue clothes (T-shirt and shorts).

As to my own experience, something or would rather say, somebody was trying to get my attention by just popping up and trying to be visible in the corner of my eyes or sometimes, I feel like somebody is embracing me or touching my shoulders or my arms, even my leg. It's been always like this especially when I am busy of something or in deep thinking.

Last night (17 July), while I was watching TV in my bedroom, there was an apparition of a head (up to shoulders without a body), near the crucifix on the wall but when I focused directly, it disappeared. Then a few minutes after that, our dog was outside barking. I usually check incidents like this. I went out of the balcony to see who he was barking at. I just saw a tricycle (3-wheel motorcycle with side car, a public vehicle being used inside villages) parked outside the gate of our neighbour (beside our house) but I stayed outside for around 3 minutes before going back to my room and entered. When I touched the doorknob, I noticed it was "wet" as if somebody poured water on it. It was not dripping but it was literally wet. I was sure that both of my hands were not wet when I got out and the doorknob was dry.

This morning (18 July), I was telling my experience of last night to a nephew when suddenly we both heard a familiar voice laugh loudly (the same voice of my niece who just passed away last February), It was as if it was as coming from the neighbourhood next door. We know the people living there as they are our tenant's but nobody has that voice in their household. My nephew thought he heard the cat laugh but I said, no, it's a girl's voice. I don't think the voice came from a TV because it was early this morning when we heard it clearly (as if the person was just a yard away) and we were sure that everyone was still asleep within the neighbourhood.

Anyway, when I started to work in the PC here near my bedroom, again, there were apparitions and flashes of silver light (round) of some kind showing up on the right side (in the built-in cabinet here in the hallway) but whenever I look, it disappears. It repeated itself by just standing on my right side for several times then the same thing, it disappeared. Also, a few minutes after, I smelt an "after-shave" cologne, the same one like what my Father was using when he was still alive. When I asked downstairs if they can smell the strong scent, my elder sister (my niece's Mom) came up and said that yes, the scent is too strong. She said that perhaps it's my brother who splashed cologne but I am sure it's not my brother as he was downstairs before I even open the PC here upstairs...

The apparitions were in white and silver colours (like that of a visible orb) but I couldn't decipher the message it was trying to reach out. Why are they showing up? I am not sure if those entities that I see in the corner of my eye are just one and the same or different.

If it is my niece who was trying to get my attention, how come she never communicates with me nowadays through dreams? A month ago, I saw her inside my mind through meditation but I panicked, as I never expected to see her face to face but I regret that it ended so soon. I wanted very much to ask her how is she and let her know that we all miss her and wish her to come back in physical, if God would ever grant it.

Would anyone please help me decipher what would the message be? Thank you so much for your time reading my article. Hope to hear from you soon.

Other hauntings by pilarB

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pilarB, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
Blue_Raven, the first born (my nephew) was 22 days but the second one, my niece, was 23 years old when she passed away in Feb. Their gap when they were born was 14 years.

I wish too that one day you could meet my sister too. We're both from the Philippines.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
i just read your post... So sad to hear that your sister lost 2 babies.😭.i just wish I can talk to your sister and pray for her. I know that God has a purpose for everything that has happened to her life.
pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
Trudy, thanks. Yes, we know it's really painful for a Mom to lose a child. My sister seemed to lose interest in everything. Even we wanted her to change environment, but she refuses to accept that. I wish God would send somebody to help my sister heal from grief. It may take a long time but what can we do? Only God knows.

OK, I checked the 1John4:1-4, yes, there was explanation but I don't like to talk to entities. All I do is ask God, Jesus and Holy Spirit for protection from bad entities because They are more powerful than anyone or anything.

Thanks for your time and thoughts.
pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
Thanks, Blue_Raven. I shall ask my sister to read your comments. My sister says that she misses her daughter evry second of her life. Even us miss our niece because it's different now unlike before but we're trying to move on. The only thing that she couldn't do the moving on yet because my niece is her only child. Her first child, a son, passed away, after 22 days of being born. Mind you, the son and the daughter died on the 12th. My nephew (her son) died on April 12, 1977. My niece (her daughter) died on February 12, 2009. It's really strange.

Consciously, my sister said that she already accepted the fact that her daughter is no longer here but I know, subconsciously, she hasn't accepted it yet.

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts. I wish my sister could know you in person because you can relate, it happened to you before.
Trudy (92 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
Not all negative spirits have a strong scent nor do they look evil. It all depends on what the spirit wants to do and what technique the spirit will use to deceive. Spirits need to be tested according to 1John4:1-4.
As far as your sister is concerned she needs time to grieve. Losing someone just 5 months ago still feels like your niece died just one day ago. It will be a hard 1-2 years, the pain does not go away but the sharpness of the pain eventually dulls. Everybody grieves differently so what I said about grief and pain may be wrong.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
sorry to hear that you lost your niece this year. I understand how your sister feels because my eldest daughter died too in april 2004. I think I can answer the reason why your sister could not see her daughter, it is because your sister have not yet accepted the fact that she (your niece) is already in a lot better place. Tell you what, when my daughter died, I prayed that I want to see my daughter for the last time. My prayers were answered. I dreamed that she was with my grandfather and she said goodbye and I smiled back at her knowing in my heart she will be safe and happy. Please tell your sister that she can see her daughter in time. It's just a matter of acceptance. I know it's hard and it will take some time. Once she accepted the fact that her daughter is in a better place, that would be the only time she can see her daughter and her daughter will be able to move on to the path of light.

God Bless you.
pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
Another comment, hgiog, I am very much aware if the entity around is negative or positive as my senses are very strong. Don't you know that the negative entities got strong scent that they carry with them? That's just one of their traits. Another trait of the evil ones is when they're around, one thinks "evil" too that's why I don't think those appearances were evil.

Anyway, I am aware that life is so short and one day, I would see them too. By that time, I would be the happiest being in the world! Let's see each other there... ❤
pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
hello hgiog,

Thanks for your time by sharing your thoughts. Of course, I believe in God, Jesus and Holy Spirit and even other spiritual beings. I also do the simple prayer before sleeping and after waking up in the morning. Those entities I see doesn't harm but surprises me.

Before the above story was published yesterday, I already had a feedback, my Godmother died on July 25, 2009, but she's in the U.S. And very far from me. She was 90 years old. Probably she was the one I saw near the crucifix on the wall and also the one who embraced and touched my head, so 1 part is solved.
pilarB (3 stories) (31 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts. I appreciate that.

Yes, I've been telling my sister about it but she insisted on having opinions from other people. Even the lizard dream, I told her too that probably my niece now is happy and very much alive in spirit but since my sister still holding those last days, the lizard therefore represents being trapped in something like a balloon. I told her too that "red" color represents new life (as the lizard and balloon are in red) but couldn't go up there because of being held back and trapped by my sister's grief.

I, too, have been seeing spirits from childhood until now but perhaps I couldn't imagine how I will handle if I see spirits of my relatives face to face... 😕
hgiog (12 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-07-26)
I do believe ghosts will haunt, communicate and so on. I believe also that once in heaven they are usually not allowed back to earth. So that's my take on it.

The seeing something out of the corner of you eye thing sounds familiar to me. I used to try to see spirits, and read new age books, triedto astro project and so on. I began to see a flashing blue light out of the corner of my eye, like a little blue ord. I'd look to see if it was a snow plow since it was winter. Nope nothing there when I looked. When we try to see or communicate with spirits and do not have a strong relationship with God. Demons mostly, and some ghosts will take advatage of the open door you have provided through your seeking. Often a demon for instance will try to fool you into believing he is some one else, this let's your gaurs down and he starts to become a bigger part of your life. They make homes in us in this way. We are meant to be filled with Gids spirit, but if it's not present in us then we are like homes waiting to be lived in. Now if the demon is succesfull you won't fully realize the truth until he already has some possesion over you. Behavior changes will also surface in you that you may not understand yourself, moods swings, hate, depression, and so on.

Any way, in your seeking things out just be very carefull how you go about it. If you know Jesus you must also know that your life here is short, and you have a wonderful reunion waiting you in heaven. Live life with purpose that you may here " well done good and faithfull servant" when you get there.
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-07-26)
Im so sorry for your lost loved one. Your sister needs to think only good thoughts of her daughter. Tell her to let go of the sad thoughts. Then she will see her in a happy way and not sad. I feel that when she came to you and said she was going, that ment she was going to the light. Now I'm not sure, but she can come back at any time to see you at her time. I lost my Grandmother which I love with my life, I wanted her to come to me so bad. I prayed for it, but GOD showed me that he does not want me to see her from the other side. My time will come and I will once again join my family. I see spirits and other people that are dead, but I have not yet seen any of my loved ones. I know in my heart that I may not be able to handle it. Ill keep your family in my prayers. One more thing. Keep the good thoughts around you and your family and good things will come to you. GOD Bless you. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: