You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Experiences That Have Happened To Me

Real Ghost Stories

Experiences That Have Happened To Me

 

My experiences started in 2001 when I was 11, I would lay awake at night on my side and I would feel numb uncomfortable lines going across my back. It also included cold breath on my neck and face, the kind where you put a comforter over your face and you'd still feel it. This went on for about 2 months when I was walking around my house with my shirt off and my mom asked me "did you get in a fight? There's scratch marks all over your back." To elaborate on that when I was 16 I didn't think to put two and two together and asked my doctor if the lines on my back were stretch marks and she told me "no, it looks like someone dug their nails into your back".

Probably one of the scariest encounters I've had was when I was leaving my friends house at about 2-3 am, I got into my car and right when I did I felt something staring at me in the back seat, the kind of feeling it gave me was death. Like when you find out someone died and there's nothing good. It made me feel like I was going to die that night. Every streetlight I passed on the passenger side went out after I passed, none on the other side turned off. Before I got home a cat came out of nowhere, I hit it, after that the feeling stopped and no other lights went out.

I have had many good experiences as well when I had plugs (stretched ears) I'd be in my room and I'd feel something tug on my ears, the energy felt good, kind of like a child. I'd tell them "its okay you can play with them" and they'd pop out, after I did that for a couple of days, my plugs disappeared.

Another time was when I was having a really bad fight with my boyfriend (I'm gay) I was on my porch thinking about things and about my dad (he died when I was 12) and how I missed him, I went inside closed the door and went to my living room and stopped and starred at all the pictures of my family on the mantel and a picture in the very back blew up and fell at my feet, and it was a picture of my dad and my sister the last my dad took.

I just wanted to share, and read other peoples stories.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, 666numbers777, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Blackrose13 (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-29)
I'm sorry to hear your dad died. Mine did too when I was 9. Anyway, that is really fascinating! Like others have said, you could have Telekinetic powers that you are unaware of! As for the other stuff, that is just creepy...
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
Telekinetic was the word that sprung to my mind as well. There are videos on Utube showing people with telekinetic energy and what they can do with it.
Hanbobs x 😆
Randcan (62 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
James is correct. You are causing some of this, and because of your power, may be attracting an occasional entity, or creating poltergeists. P.s. The emotional sensitivity of being homosexual, often results in homosexuals being naturally psychic. Congratulations. 😳
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
Numbers--You may have telekinetic energy and are unaware of it and how to direct and utilize it. Dunno. It's difficult to add up your experiences into a single nexus of explanation. Are you certain it was a real cat your car struck?
I recommend you do some research with a legitimate, above-board psychic research team to determine what special powers you may have. Also, my lad, I'd lose association with the triple 6. No one needs to reinforce negativity in their life.
I wish you the best results in your efforts. ~ James
hgiog (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-26)
Sounds like your haunted.

I have heard of black cats appearing just before a spiritual attack from a witch, shaman excedra. You may want to start seeking Jesus in prayer for protection.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: