You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Young Lost Soul

Real Ghost Stories

The Young Lost Soul

 

One night, almost a year ago, I was lying on my bed listening to my MP3 player. I had this weird feeling that night and I couldn't figure out what it was. I felt like someone was watching me. I turned over and saw a young girl standing beside my bed. She had long black hair covering her face. It went down to her waist. I could only see one of her eyes, and it was bloodshot and looked as if she may have been blind. She was pale, and had her arms stretched out over me. Her fingers were bent like spider legs, that's the best way to describe it, and her fingernails were long and cracked. I was scared to death. I quickly turned back over and went under the covers. After about 20 seconds, I remember coming out slowly. When I looked she was gone. I know I didn't dream it. Strange things would happen in our house anyway, but after I saw her all those things stopped. I tried telling my parents but they just laughed it off.

I do believe in the after life, especially after seeing her. I think about it everyday, and wander if anything like this will ever happen again.

I have only seen her once in my life. I don't know what she wanted, or where she came from. I think she was just a lost soul. It was the first ghost experience I have ever had, and its what made me believe.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shea, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

renfestgirl (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-04)
😭 Poor girl. She needs help. Don't be scared of her. She is probly really sad. 😭
jayesh (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-14)
yesterday I also saw such thinG about such horrible girl...

THAT'S A JOKE. 😆
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
You know when I was young before Asian horror ghost looked like people for earlier time periods. Now more and more they are these young girls with long black hair covering there face. Have the ghost migrated here? More like is you went in to a sensory depravation state and hallucinated. I don't mean to dismiss your story but when ever you have on head phones your stopping out side stimulus other laying in bed either staring at the ceiling or with your eyes closed would end visual stimulants your brain gets bored and starts making it's own stuff up visual hallucination are not uncommon. It's not that I do not believe in ghost I simple do not believe in this one. Which as become fairly common after movies such as the ring, the grudge and so several others moved to the US. Unless you have an explanation as to why this ghost would be hanging out in Indiana.
Jun96 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-26)
There was this news in Korea in which several stars found this girl, and she looked like she wore sun glasses but it was at night and when they saw her closely, she had no eyes but two big holes and she was bleeding... And it happened couple times maybe it is a similar story

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: