You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: An Existence After The Wax Objects

Real Ghost Stories

An Existence After The Wax Objects

 

When my friend invited me to stay with him for a long weekend, I was only too happy to oblige. His house is around 2 hours drive from Pune (India) and in the rich sugarcane farm zone. He himself is very rich. And who does not want to be pampered for few days without any real work? I accepted. But he is also a very keen researcher in the field of occult so this invitation must have some angle to that, I thought. But then I knew it will all come out in a good time so I did not ask. I told him that I will take a bus from Pune on Thursday evening which he said was not required. He would send a car on Friday morning and to pick me up. The car did arrive late morning and after breakfast on the way, by the time we reached his home it was almost lunch time. His house is a two storey bungalow that was built around sixteen years back. It was a farm land that was converted to the residential area. There was nothing picturesque about the house as such. Not much of a show-off but a plain, solid house with rooms that have most of the basic facilities and few good quality guests rooms with air-conditioning. My friend took me to one of these AC rooms on the second floor which had a balcony that opened into the main entrance of the house.

I came downstairs after a while and we chatted about this and that had lunch and then went for a leisurely and long afternoon siesta. To cut the long story short, we did practically nothing the whole day and when I went to the room given to me, I had slept 4-5 hours in the day time with very little or no physical exertion. From our conversation I had guessed that there was a peculiarity about the room that was given to me and I was supposed to experience something. But I did not know what it was going to be, neither was I given any clue. I looked at everything in the room. It was a perfectly normal guest room. Only thing that did not fit in was a small cupboard. It was not from the new furniture and looked different. When I opened it to my surprise I found seventy odd small red wax objects with different colors. Now these were not the candles. These are specific shapes that can be enlightened at night for a very dim sort of light. The shapes had six sides and a very specific form. These are used in the rituals that I had only vaguely heard about and what I had heard was not good. So this visit was related to this wax objects that much I understood and then I tried to go to sleep. It did not come easily and when it came it was late. I was half-anticipating that I will wake up in the night sometime and witness what my friend wanted to me see. But nothing happened. I was woken up by my friend at 7.30 in the morning asking me to get ready for a small but pleasant trek. Before leaving the room I checked in the cupboard. For a brief second I had a feeling that numbers of wax lights were less that what I had seen last night. But then I might have been wrong. This time I counted and left the room

This day was exactly opposite to the previous one. The "pleasant" trek turned out to be a six mile hike and a steep climb in the nearby hilly area. To make the matters worse my friend had bought no food with him and I realized that we can get something only when we walk back to the town. Then the rain came. Finally we reached the house past noon, tired, wet and hungry. Post lunch my friend decided to show me his new private workout room. Once again to summarize, on that day I did so much physical activity that I was dead tired by 9.30, skipped the dinner and somehow staggered into my room for the well deserved rest. At the back of my mind I had started to think of this as some sort of practical joke that my friend was playing on me. I went to sleep the moment I hit the bed. I woke up at 2.30 AM with a start.

I woke up with sensation of numbing fear inside me. Nothing has changed in the room but all of a sudden I understood that this is relayed to what my friend wanted to me experience. At this moment the room was empty but something was about to enter the room. Perhaps there was someone on the staircase. I always respect feeling of fear. This is what the God has built into all of us and it must have been there since our creation thousands of year back. I was about to come into contact with something that also existed since our creation and our paths were not supposed to cross. But something had gone wrong, the rule was broken and my primitive instinct was telling me to protect myself at any cost. I wondered what my friend had brought me up against and started to pray quietly. Remember that even now there was nothing in the room and my feeling that someone was about to enter the room could have been a pure imagination.

Only argument that was against it was the fear. It is not the sort of fear one feels when one watches horror movie alone at night. That is very superficial. My experience is that real fear or hatred towards the abnormal cannot be artificially generated, neither does it show typical symptoms of fear that well all know. Well, what was on the staircase perhaps was also in two minds whether to enter or not. I was not sure whether the prayer would help but I knew that the faith would. No matter how it is implemented, in what religion it is expressed, the faith in the God always helps. So I continued praying and thinking at the same time. At the physical level I did what any other person would have done. I was just lying in the bed without moving a muscle. Finally whatever that was outside made up its mind and entered the room. I will not describe in great detail. Mainly because I could not see much myself as there was hardly any light and in my opinion for an existence at that level our dimensions of color and shape do not matter. To me it looked like an overgrown cat that slides ahead instead of walking. Whatever it was, it did not have any legs as such or at least I could not see them.

It was grayish with tinge of black moving slowly and in one direction. The room temperature was dropping and it was like an extra dimension was added to the room. Something that was not supposed to operate in our world had been summoned and now there would be consequences. The "cat" continued to slide or slither towards the cupboard. There was a very mild hissing sort of sound which was definitely not breathing sound. But the thing was doing something that was causing this. I started to feel very acute pain in my temple region. All this must have happened in maybe less that a minute. That means the speed of the "cat" was not really that slow either. But then I don't think our understanding of time makes any difference here. What had entered was eternal and had its own set of rule and units. It clouded your mind by its sheet presence that intention. The presence was near the cupboard now. If the cupboard door opened I did not hear it. At that time the pain was unbearable and I moved. It was a mistake. A very big mistake and perhaps my luck and sadhana saved me that night. For a second hissing sound stopped. Mind you, there was no one looking at me as such. But it had shifted the focus somehow. I could sense that. The scene changed for a perhaps two seconds. Very quickly few images went past my eyes. I had a quick glimpse of ritual being carried out, the "cat" being forcefully summoned from the evil but secluded zone it existed in and the anger that the "cat" felt at those who had done this. It did not have thinking capacity and could not bifurcate one human being from the other. It was angry and did not know what to do.

I continued to pray. This lasted for few seconds and the focus shifted again. I don't know what happened after that. I feel bit ashamed to admit but I think I lost consciousness. Perhaps finally the basic protection inside me started to work and did what was required to save my soul. I woke up next morning at 6.30 AM, very tired and fatigued with lot of body pain. But there was no fever and the muscle pain must be because of the physical exercise carried out on the last day. I checked in the cupboard, two more wax things were missing. I was convinced about two things. This is not what my friend wanted to me see. He was whimsical to a certain extent but not stupid and cruel. There was difference in our levels of sensitivity and I had seen what he did not anticipate. Also what had entered the room yesterday was not a ghost. It was a thing that existed in the zone about which we are totally unaware and was summoned by someone for a specific purpose. This is beyond any mortal crime. This is like crossing the boundaries that the nature has defined for us and the consequences can be really very bad for whoever was doing it. It can be dumb but we don't know their world, their powers, their hunger and reasons for their existence.

I also think I realized the reason behind the strange behavior of my friend for the last two days but did not understand the logic. I was not tired and hence must have slept lightly on the first day. On that day I noticed nothing even though the same set of events must have taken place that night also. On the second day I was dead tired and must have slept like a log. Still I reacted to the presence and woke up when the danger was around. So there was a certain link between being soundly asleep and sensing the presence. Generally it is other way around but this case was different I guess. Any way the second question I had was why my friend had put me in this situation? Did he not realize the danger or what he had seen is something different?

I asked all this in the morning. He answered truthfully. Yes, he was aware of the connection between quality of sleep and the experience. That's why he ensured I remain in completely different physical state on both the days. He did not know the reason. But he used that room for himself during his sister's marriage for a week and from his own experiences his drew this conclusion which proved to be correct. I was very cautious and guarded in explaining what I had seen. I did not share all, as this is a very dark and dangerous area. But my friend had not seen what I had seen. What he had sensed at the similar time was cupboard door opening and closing sound when there was no wind. In the morning he used to find few wax objects missing. Less than half of what were there originally were remaining now. I asked him where he got these objects from; he told me he purchased those along with the cupboard exactly a week before his sister's marriage from one exhibition. The person who was selling those had no customer at his stall and my friend just out of curiosity went there and ended up buying those at very cheap price.

The conversation ended there. All I have to say is I convinced him to throw the thing away by separating the wax objects and the cupboard. I did not mention the shape; neither did I mention the theory of summoning the existence or the short scenes that had passed before my eyes that night. I was more or less clear in my mind though. Certain tantrik in that small town was practicing something that he was not supposed to do. It was evil and to get something from the other world for assistance was even worse. Things work well for a while when you are in control of things but a slight mistake and in most of the cases the first victim is the master itself. I apologize to the readers for not going into any more details than required but believe me it is better if this is not explored further. Those who leave by the sword die by it. Any way, my friend listened to my advice and disposed of the cupboard and the wax shapes separately. As to connection between quality of sleep and the experience I do not have any answer. That is the way it worked and better if we leave it at that.

Other hauntings by mangadanga

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mangadanga, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
Awesome writing... Most of the time I studied paranormal things but never heard anything about wax objects like this... It really boosted up my curiosity about paranormal and tantrik rituals... 😁 😁
BeadsOfPrecipitation_arthi (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-08)
well,sorry for the delay...i'ma actually new to this site... And I like it and it is very interesting and I appreciate your courage for staying in the room...

And by the way your English is just osm! I really like it 😊 ❤
Tonystark88 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-17)
Hello everyone,

I do not believe in ghost as I strongly believe in god. Can anyone tell me how I could meet any such stange things as I have never had such exeperience in my life. I have heard about it only. Please reply!
bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-09)
WOW... Some of the terminology used here I have never heard in my life... I didn't know there was any humans in the world who spoke like this... I think I will sample some of these sentences to put into text messages to confuse my friends... Anyway, its a pity you didn't sleep all through the night & you would have missed the whole thing... But good story... Five gold stars for you... Bravo bravo... (lots of cheering in the background)...
sanjeevgeorge (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-22)
If this story is really true then you can as well tell us more about the whole thing.

Also at the beginning you have mentioned something about some ritual. Please explain WHAT ritual that is.
jasmin1989 (2 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-17)
Hi,

Love reading your work. Have read all of them, some even twice. You definitely have done a lot if research and accumulated great knowledge. The leather belt so far is my favourite story and the best one here. This story I couldn't understand. Thought I tried a lot. In one of your comments you've mentioned that your friend was in danger or a victim, so why have that thing didn't approach him for all this time or try to harm him? Also, what is the association with the wax objects? I am sorry I know that you have already mentioned the reluctance to share the details but a m very curious about this. It was very creepy experience reading it. Looking forward to read more.
Thank you

Thank you
Ruth (1 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-04-03)
Hey, I am a new joinee here.

But I think I can understand your sleep pattern here.

In psychology, when we are in a deep sleep, our minds are in a zone which is known as the subconsious state. Here we are basically more sensitive to the Supernatural contacts. Hence, when you were tired out, you automatically were transferred to this zone and experienced this. This is tried to be achievable during yoga sessions, only then you can "contact or be near" to the Parmatva and gain Nirvana.
amit1807 (4 stories) (15 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
Came across this story today and was fascinated. You say in one of your responses that "wax objects were burnt and in a way sacrificed. The relation was sex yes but I think the overall idea was to use an existence to affect the mind in such a way that it can be used in as a tool to reach or influence some woman which otherwise would not have even looked at the tantrik's client".

My question is can any tantra really manipulate minds of others? I would imagine that as long as the individual himself/herself is mentally strong, such tantras should not affect the individual. If you have empirical evidence to prove otherwise, it would be fantastic if you could share.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-28)
Interesting, mangadanga.
Here is why I think so.
There are those that "dabble" (for lack of a better word, though I do not like the use of that word in this situation) in uncertain areas of beliefs as a beacon for- Well, for just about anything.
I have seen some people get "put down" by things beyond their control because of their interests. I have seen people try to perform certain rites, ceremonies or "spells" only to see the dark side emerge as they did not have complete control of the situation.

You state that to the best of your knowledge he has never done this before. You also stated that you had the inkling that perhaps he was up to something. Perhaps there was a change in his demeanor, maybe you were just picking up on the vibes, I do not know.
What I DO know is that one should never attempt something they have very little knowledge in. Books only tell us so much. Many times in the writing of them, the authors purposely leave out certain things for a variety of reasons. One of the main reasons is for the protection of their beliefs.
I am very glad that you, nor your friend were harmed in this instance. Perhaps it was your (or his) light bulb above the head.
Thank you.
everlong (1 stories) (26 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
I'm a little confused by all this. Are you a girl? If so, if you ask me it sounds like your "friend" is trying to be a little more than that. Going by what I've read here it only makes sense. But who knows?
mangadanga (13 stories) (22 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-08-09)
No. Not really. He is interested in occult but to my knowledge this is the only incident when he was directly involved. Otherwise his interest seems to be limited to theoretical discussions and buying related books simply because he can afford to.
whitebuffalo (guest)
-1
15 years ago (2009-08-08)
Still curious.
Does this friend do this type of thing to you often? I do have a good reason for asking this, and am not merely trying to fill space. It goes right along with the rest of our "conversation" in this comment section.
Thank you.
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-05)
Hi Dude,

Thanks for the story it was a spine tingling & speaking sbout the experience of yours was very chilling such type of experience happens to very few people in this world.

Tantra was practised in Ancient India & it is the ancient form of Indian magic but let us not forget that their is one more Tantrik who helps us from all dangers that is the God nobody is above him.

Thanks for this story. Can you please tell me now if any unusual incidents happens at your friends house now also. God bless you & your family.
mangadanga (13 stories) (22 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
A. I have practiced Hatha Yoga for last 10 years or so but not a teacher really. Basically the group with which I started practiced Vinyasa but I sort of did not jell well with the breathing instructions so started working on my own. Also my progress on meditation was very poor and then I sort of drifted away. I later on joined one group that thinks "Shavasana-dhyana" as the best possible way of improvement. If I can write on any email id I can explain in detail because it in a way finally joins advanced Dharana meditations. Risk is short-circuiting the process.

B. My hunch was that wax objects were burnt and in a way sacrificed. The relation was sex yes but I think the overall idea was to use an existence to affect the mind in such a way that it can be used in as a tool to reach or influence some woman which otherwise would not have even looked at the tantrik's client. Thats the reason for my reluctance to elaborate. It is a worst kind of sin.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
Does he DO that kind of thing to you on a regular basis? Is there a REASON that he wishes for you to experience these types of things?
Thank you.
mangadanga (13 stories) (22 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
I think my friend had understood one thing. When the sleep is light, the night passes without any experience at the same time when one was dead tired, then the existence manifested itself. Here it is worth noting that my friend had used this room during marriage of his sister. In truly traditional Indian marriage in rich families the rituals can span over a week or more. In some of these days you have lot of work or sometimes hardly anything. So my friend had ample opportunity to observe both the situations. I think his idea was to let me experience both the situation. He did not really realize danger behind it. Still I was bit cross with him to be honest because telling this to me upfront would have been better approach and safer also
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
Did you know that wax candles are used in a tantrik ritual for sex? I think you said each time you checked the the wax objects their would be some missing. I am sorry I am so baffled by these wax objects. It is doing my trolley in.

Or

Used to conjure angels of some sort.

I have to also ask why you think your friend set you up.

Surya
Sanskrit-yoga.com
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
You bought Yoga in this discussion? Do you practice Yoga? If so what branch? I am a yoga teacher, I teach hatha but also practice kundalini. I am disappointed you will leave my questions unanswered, I really do want to know. I see something but am a little unsure.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
Forgive me, please.
But that is not what I was asking you.
I would like to know, if everything SEEMED to be "normal" in the days before this occurance, WHAT made you think that your friend was setting you up?
I am not questioning your experience, I have none in that area to try to "draw you out", I am asking what, in the nature of your friendship would have made you conclude that after a day of rest, and the following one of activity, would have made you wonder.
State of mind is ALSO one of the basic steps in the venture and journey into the Unknown. I am trying to understand the complexity of your mind at the start of this experience.
Thank you.
mangadanga (13 stories) (22 posts)
+3
15 years ago (2009-08-03)
Sadhana is a basis of each step that you take in the area of unknown. Does not really matter if you are a ghost hunter, a tantrik or whatever. During my stay in england I myself visited the most of the shops that sell number of merchandise related to tantra. In my opinion it adds no value. The real preparation comes from within you. Anyone who has crossed Pratyahara and Dharana stages in yoga can be internally stronger than anyone who is performing any kind of tantra or mantra. Everyone seems to be going on the wrong track here. It is not important whether one goes and resolves all the mysteries regarding the unknown that is happening around you. I could have very well stepped into the cemetery where the summoning was happening and stopped it. Here is the aghori mantra that can break it.

"khato bol tyecha jiv bandhu, mar thyeca hath bandu.
Aan guruchi, aan katyanachi,
guruchi shakti, revi bhakti, phuro bagat anntari wacha,
gorkhanaka mantra jugo jug sacha.


But that is irrelevant. What is important is to save the innocent and in this case it was my friend. Once again, perhaps I could have figured out why the I was sensing things only when I was sleeping heavily. But that would mean experimenting for two or three more nights. Too risky in my opinion. As to wax objects I have intentionally kept it vague and intend not to elaborate. I have seen people with no preparation and half baked knowledge trying to meddle with the experiments that are not for them with unpredictable consequences. So I apologize if I am leaving few question unanswered here but it is better that way. Feel free to read this as "ignorance":) Forgive me Surya. You have asked some good questions but leaving then unanswered.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-03)
I have a question.
Before any of this began, you were enjoying what I would call a usual visit with family and friends. The first day is usually very light as for the traveling. The second day is usually packed with things to do, see and experience.
BUT, you stated that "I had started to think of this as some sort of practical joke that my friend was playing on me."
WHAT was the practical joke being played on you? A restful first day and a busy second one?
I am not seeing how this could be thought of as anything save for the normal.
And a second... Thing.
"As to connection between quality of sleep and the experience I do not have any answer. That is the way it worked and better if we leave it at that." Why? WHY is it better to leave it at that? THAT is the WHOLE answer to what you experienced.
IF you had been well rested, and not in need of rest, you would NOT have seen, nor experienced, anything like what you did.
Our physical beings work with our spiritual self. With one out of whack, the second one is not at all too far behind.
Are you a practicing Tantrik? You say that "perhaps my luck and sadhana saved me that night." Your sadhana? The use of wax figurines is an act of Tantricism, and I think you know that.
I guess I have more questions than anything at this point. I will just hang out and read the responces.
Thank you.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-08-03)
A tantrik is usually associated with black magic and practices of the occult. These men are known for performing rituals, which may involve sacrifice. Tantriks may be called upon to free a person who is "possessed". In this respect, they are similar to "exorcists" in the western culture. Tantriks, however, due to recent occurrences are known in popular culture to open "shops" which promise people fulfillment of their wishes (though not all tantriks are so) for money and then are known to possess them and make them do acts for their pleasure.

A Mantrik is someone who specializes in practicing mantra. In India the word mantrik & similar names are synonymous with magician in different languages. Generally a mantrik is supposed to derive his powers from the use of charms, mantras, spells and other methods. A Hindu mantrik is known to worship Kali and is often mentioned in the same breath as tantric, though there are subtle differences.

Big difference would you not say?

I am still baffled by the wax objects.
mangadanga (13 stories) (22 posts)
+3
15 years ago (2009-08-03)
Ritual - mahanyasa, significance - to invite help from outside to assist the tantrik in his personal gains or for his clients gains. As to why Tantra I am not sure. I use the same term for tantrik and mantrik. I have never really understood the difference
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-08-03)
What is the name of this particular ritual and its significance. Why Trantra?
nightangel (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-03)
What an experience, I plan to read up on you, judging by how well written this story was, I'm sure I'll enjoy the others.

I think the place is around the Pune belt towards Nasik, since you mentioned sugercanes.

Good read.

Nightangel.
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-01)
your story was very interesting to me the way you discribed what entered the room reminded me a lot of the demon Amon I don't really think Amon is a single demon even though it is written about as thought it would be I think most likely it's a type of demon that can be summoned. Just a Theory you could look into if you wanted.
mangadanga (13 stories) (22 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-07-31)
Surya, Your question is correct but I have intentionally avoided going into detail about Tantra. The wax objects are generally used along with small roles of flour in tantrik vidhis. In fact these are the main artifacts and lemons etc are less important. Two are used in one vidhi. One should have six sides and the other should have four. The one with four should be lightened first. While closing the vidhi it is six sided one that needs to be destroyed first. When an existence shifted its focus to me, I did see a clear vision of the tantrik act being carried out and I guess I also recognized the place. But it was wise not to follow up.
Helencolt (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-31)
I am becoming your fan. Too cool and scary. I liked this even moret than the last one.
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-31)
That story scared me. Don't feel bad about not going into detail, just mentioning the physical shape of the cat like creature was good enough for me. Cool story.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-31)
I would like to know a bit more about these so called wax objects used for rituals. You also mention Tantrik? How do you know it was linked. Whay do you think this had anything to do with Tantrik.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: