You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Figure In The Trees

Real Ghost Stories

Figure In The Trees

 

This happened August 11th, 2009 about 7:15ish. My friend Jessica and I went to Bachelors Grove for about the 100th time. We love going there and taking pictures to see if we can see anything paranormal. We were standing by the famous Fullton family grave; I got an eerie feeling that there was someone or something that was not a human energy. It felt like there was someone watching our every move. After I felt that we went by the pond area beyond the fence where Al Capone dumped his victims' bodies. They say that when you go past the fence bad things start to happen.

When I went past the fence my camera completely stopped working until I went back on the other side of the fence by the Fullton grave. We decided to take a short walk towards the creek to see if we could get anything in "action" in the trees, after taking at least 10 pictures we walked a little further down the path towards the creek when Jessica told me to take a picture between these two trees that were deep in the forest, after I took the picture we saw a black figure standing next to a tree. This figure looked like someone dressed in a black monk robe type thing hunched over. When you look closely you can see an outline of the face, and you can see the figures knees as if it were kneeling, or trying to focus on something.

When we were looking in that direction we didn't notice the figure until I pointed out a little bright dot at the bottom of the camera, when we zoomed in that's when we discovered the figure. And we also captured a few pictures with ORBs.

-Ouijimaster123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ouijimaster123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

debasish (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
Black apparition indicates evil spirit... Once I saw it. The spirit world is very strange none can boast of as having all the tricks played by the spirits known. I have both literal as well as practical knowledge in the subject but I dare not do anything that may harm me. Once I knew a very versatile friend from the state who cautioned me in the same line.
vicuttie8 (7 stories) (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-16)
I tryed a Ouija board once... Not someting I'd do again. It was sooooo creepy. But def. Put those pictures up.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Oh so sorry I didn't know. 😳 I now have great respect for you, I won't even go near those boards. I'm too scared. 😆 ❤
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
you have pictures? Cool! You could have posted it here so that we can give our comments about those pictures...

God Bless
Ouijimaster123 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Thank you for reading my story and for commenting on it. When I get home from vacation I will put the pictures up so you can see the figure. And book_lover123 I am a Ouija board master... I play almost every night or when I can get a chance to with Jessica... Surprising nothing bad has happened to us... The only bad thing I can remember that happened was we saw a hand print on Jessica's sisters bed and we were the only two in the room. But thanks for the concern. God Bless ❤
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Maybe you could try and post these pictures so we could take a look for ourselves.
It certainly seems like a likely place to find ghosts/spirits.
Also sounds like an eventful day out. 😊

God Bless.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Well it does seem like a place you'd find ghosts. 😆 I suggest that you change your handle there are a lot of danger in those boards and claiming yourself a master a tracks unwanted attention. No offense intended. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: