You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: One Summer Morning

Real Ghost Stories

One Summer Morning

 

This is probably the third or fourth most vivid encounter I have had, even though it really should be number one, seeing as it is the most active. This only happened about two months ago.

It was summertime, and I had nothing to do from when I woke up at 10:30 A.M., so I just sort of woke up, and then plopped down sideways on my parent's bed. They, of course, weren't in it. I laid there for about an hour, and then started getting that little 'I've been laying down for too long' feeing. Soon enough, I drifted off with some of my favorite music stuck in my mind. (A bit weird considering that a lot of my favorite music is reversed.)

I had one of those days where I kept waking up and drifting off again, not really wanting to get up. When I woke up for about the third time, the blinds were rattling. I knew it had been windy recently, but I looked up anyways. The window was just barley cracked and it wasn't windy at all. Stuff like this always happens here, but not really in a frightening manner. I drifted off again. The next time I woke up I felt like someone was standing directly diagonal from me. This happens about every other day, so I pretty much ignored it. I drifted again.

I woke up two more times. On the second, I felt the same presence, but heard very faint static coming from it. I looked up, and nothing was there. I started to think this was odd. Usually these would have stopped by now. I started to get a little bit creeped out, and pretended like I had fallen back asleep. Then I heard a feminine voice of about my age call out 'heeey...' in a very sly and secretive tone. It sounded... Weird... Like it was coming from in front of me, but also from the entry way of the bedroom. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. Then I felt the feeling of someone with incredibly long fingernails having their thumb and forefinger in a 'C' like shape with both hands slowly going down the bottoms of my feet repeatedly. It automatically reminded me of the night before; I was trying to sleep, and almost there, turned toward the wall; when I felt the same feeling of the thumb and fore finger lightly touch the back of my neck. I used the same strategy, and soon the feeling disappeared. Didn't lift up, just disappeared. The same thing happened with the feeling on my feet after about ten seconds.

The blinds then started rattling again, just this time it was only one little part of it, flipping up and down. I thought to myself that if one more odd thing occurred when I was lying here, I would bolt down the hall and tell someone. I waited, and the rattling stopped, and I drifted off again.

I then dreamt that the blinds were rattling and I told someone, but was pretty darn miffed when I learned I dreamed that part. When I woke up to realize that, it was to my mom joking about how I had been laying around all day. Then I got up for the rest of the day.

I know that I was only dreaming about the telling somebody.

Other hauntings by wertona9

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wertona9, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AntonioMae (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
it seems like you have been drifting in and out of your sleep that can mess with your mind you can be hearing and seeing things that are not really there.
SapphireRain (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-05)
That must have felt a bit harrowing. It sounds like you were between asleep and awake.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
So How exactly did the voice sound, like how was the voice addressing you, a lover like your a child? ❤
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
Sounds like sleep paralysis to me too. It's when you never really fully wake up and the dreaming continues even though you think you are awake. It's like the body has to catch up with the mind. The mind is waking up faster than the body can. Hence that inbetween state where reality is blurred.
wertona9 (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
Whitebuffalo: Ah, I got the feeling that would cause some confusion. I just have a habit of going on a music editing program and reversing and slightly speeding up songs. Don't know why I added it in this 😆 But, even if I were dreaming it all, I still have the same kind of things happen here. Almost positive I was awake, however. (The blinds were still messed up like they had been shaken.)

Hobbyholly: It may be sleep paralysis, now that I think of it. I highly doubt it, but possibly. Like I said above, I steel feel the nails at other times and have heard the voice also.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
I'm sorry, I have just got to ask. What the heck are you talking about when you say "...a lot of my favorite music is reversed."?
Is it possible that you were dreaming the whole incident then as you know that you dreamed about telling someone about the rattling blinds?
Thank you.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
I've had something similar to this. Sorta. Minus the finger nails.

Anyway, I believe my experience was sleep paralysis. Have you given that a thought? Just a suggestion

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: