You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Figure In My Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Figure In My Bedroom

 

If you've read my previous story, you know I have always had paranormal experiences. As I've gotten older I've come to be more attuned to the world around me. Lately I've been seeing some things on a daily basis, well a nightly basis.

Starting at dusk I get this feeling I'm being watched, but only in the upstairs of my house or outside. I can go to the first floor or in the basement and be fine. Its not only the feeling of being watched, its that feeling that someone is standing so close to your back that they could be touching you. It gets more pressing as the evening goes on and comes to a pin point when I'm in bed. There is a figure that stands against the wall (about 5 feet from the foot of my bed). It never moves, but stands there constantly watching. If my husband wakes up if fades out a bit but comes right back. The figure stays there until it starts getting light outside.

This figure is different from my shadow guardians, is not the little girl, and is not menacing like the scary black figure from the closet (in my previous story). It is a male figure and does not seem harmful but... Even though I can't make out its eyes I know they follow me if I get up and walk around.

I have not spoken to the figure or approached it. I'm just wondering if I should let it be, try to make contact, or what?

Other hauntings by _edana_

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, _edana_, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostmedia (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-14)
This is creepy. I have 2 shadows, a man and a woman. If it just watches you, does not approach you or try to harm or contact you, you should be fine. I don't think it will harm you. Just look at it, if you have an ouija board, try saying hello, if not say it out loud, sometimes this does work, I have done it myself. Talk normally before using and ouija board, they are bad news, only use them in emergencies.
Beccca x ❤ x
robertar (223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-03)
1. I listened to an account a lady noted that in a home one entity was pretending to be a number of different ones. I wonder how often that happens. I've heard many warnings that evil spirits often pretend to be children.

2. Ask them how they feel about Jesus. I'd like to hear how they respond.
Snooo (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-10)
Interesting. But, have you ever considered contacting your shadow guardians and asking for their opinions and answers? (on both cases. The creepy closet blob man and this guy) I mean they do know what's dangerous and what is not. But then again, who knows if they're willing to speak about it.

I've always made my own ouija boards, out of paper:/. I have several of them lying around the house. (I'm not suggesting you should do this, some say that bad stuff happens when you do it.-shrug- I'm fine so far though.)
_edana_ (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-05)
I have been trying to make contact with the figure in my bedroom. I would consider it successful. I lit 5 candles and the middle one kept going out. I would switch which candle was on the middle to make sure the candle wasn't faulty. I do not have a/c or heat in the house and no windows were open. I ran a tap recorder while questioning the figure but did not pick up anything. I decided to resort to my Ouija board and got it all set up and left the room for a moment. When I came back, less than 5 minutes later, the entire board was gone. I was the only one home. I've turned the house upside down looking for it and it is no where to be found.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
Good on you. I think that the figure is surprised to see someone who can see it. ❤
_edana_ (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
My shadow guardians do not appear before this figure shows up. That tells me it isn't harmful and it hasn't ever given me a threatening feeling. I plan on trying to talk to it tonight.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
I get same way Not the figure or whatevever But a feeling being watch I know that feeling I kind of hate it Lol but I am use to it plus if I told my mother SHe won't believe me anyway. I am 36 but live with her.
Hopeful23 (12 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
Do you get the impression that it may be curious? If it fades when your husband wakes up, then maybe it's shy. Try speaking it if you're comfortable, if it starts to freak you out or make you feel in danger then I'm sure you should get rid of it. Tell us how it goes!

-Hope
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
I know the feeling of "being watched". I'm 25yrs old and won't enter certain rooms unless my fiance is home. And the lights are on.

How do you feel about "speaking" to it or approaching it? When your husband wakes up, can your husband see it at all? Have you told him about it?
-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
Hey there... Well, seems that you have a lot of entities in your house...
Scary...
I think, this time you should try to talk to it... Ask what it wants...
And oh, do your shadow guardians make any appearance before the figure shows up?
Just curious... 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: