You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: I'm Not Alone

Real Ghost Stories

I'm Not Alone

 

I believe I have an extraordinary sense and ability of being able to see spirits around me at any time. I even have memories that date back as early as when I was 7 years old and having feelings of a "presence" around me or "angels".

Anyway- I'm not only able to sense they are near me, but I also see silhouettes of people walking around my house. Sometimes they peek around the corners of the walls after I pass a room, looking at me and watching me. A lot of times I get the feeling that they are trying to play a joke on me or tiring to scare me. The only way I can describe the formations are if you were to look straight at the sun and then look away and blink a couple times... That "outline" of energy is what I see almost every single day. A lot of times they are just hanging out- moving around usually from room to room-, but sometimes they do taunt me and I have actually caught myself speaking to them out loud. Just things like, "c'mon get outta here." or something like that, under my breath.

Sometimes while lying in bed I get a presence like they are right in my face staring at me and it wakes me up every time my heart is pounding. Other times, they stand back away from me and just watch me lay in bed. They seem very curious about things. I have seen an image of a little girl running around the house as well. I can't see details, but I see that the energy is down closer to the ground and I see a silhouette of a dress.

I'm glad I am not the only one though that sees. That brings me a lot of comfort and that's why I joined this website. I always feel so alone in this and if I tell anyone they are going to think I am totally crazy. I told my fiance recently though and he was a little freaked out, but he was interested in exactly what I see and how I see it. I was so happy he didn't get too weirded out and saw me through it.

Usually at my weakest points in my life they start coming up more and more trying to scare me. It totally sucks. I believe in good and evil spirits. I just don't understand the ones that want to joke around with me? Are they the evil ones or just hanging around angels? I have no idea, but usually they all make me feel nervous most of the time.

One time I was at my son's nursery and saw a bright glow of light near his crib and that was the only time I knew there was a good spirit there that wanted to bring comfort. Other than that, these spirits are a pain in the butt to have around. Really, they are! It has gotten to the point now where I just ignore them most of the times because it's aggravating.

I need to hear you can relate with me with some of this. I need support because I just feel like I'm going nuts sometimes!

Other hauntings by CFerri

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CFerri, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

angimomee (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-13)
Wow, its a relief to find other people experiencing the same things. I found this site searching for information about a heavy, shadowy presence that hovers near me in my room at night. There are times it feels like its leaning right in my face, always the same side of the bed, and its not a positive entity. I try to ignore it, telling it to go away, etc. I'm curious if anybody else has felt this, and had poor sleep/bad dreams. There are times I feel unpleasant things, that I know are not my feelings... I can't help but think they are emanating from this presence. Pretty much everyone in my apartment building has experienced seeing a small child (not mine) moving around our homes, as well as glimpses of shadows from the corner of the eye. My boyfriend wakes up when they say his name, and we even had one knock loudly on our door one night as we were laying in bed to sleep. The worst was the watchful presence that liked to come and hover in our bathroom as people were showering, it eventually moved on. There were times when my son was a toddler that he would speak of the "man in his room", or the child he liked to play with. Long story short, though they are annoying sometimes, you are not alone:)
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-29)
Hi, honestly your very lucky and I'm very unlucky 😭 😭 I've been experiencing ghosts ever since my birthday which hasn't been very long and few people believe me cept for one or two of my close friends. My parents don't believe me but anyway believe in yourself and always remember God is with us ❤
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
Angels aren't going to make you frightened annoyed or uncomfortable. It's something else. Tell them to leave you alone. Reclaim your home, get help from someone who knows what they are doing if you aren't sure & feel like you need help. Bless you.

~~LSD~~
mileyfan (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
You know what I am experiencing the same things! However when I tell this to my mother she just smiles mysteriously and say that it's just hallucations. I understand you and sometimes I also feel the same way 😁
CFerri (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
Thank you for everyone's feedback. God, it really makes me feel so much better you understand what I am experincing or know someone who does. I feel so alone in this most of the time. I have been talking to them, asking them what they want- hoping they'll tell me, but of course, duh! They don't say anything, there are no signs of anything strange. I will rebuke them out of the house though if they keep pestering me. I do it in the name of Jesus Christ, which I think they hate. I do not like to do this because it usually scares the hell out of me, but if they bother me THAT much, I will, and I am learning that they leave me alone after I do that. Thanks be to God! Thank you for all your comments, it has helped more than you know.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-21)
In the light of day, mentioning experiences like these to anyone on the street or at work would bring looks of, "oh! She's one of them!" I'm glad your fiance is understanding with you. I imagine anyone on this site who has experienced anything out of the norm can commiserate with you. I also believe in good angels and bad, (i.e. The fallen ones or the ones still holy), I doubt that the good ones would flit around making you uncomfortable for no reason. The fallen probably wouldn't care one way or the other. I've heard theories on shadow people from friends I know and others online. I don't know that anyone really knows what they are. I hope you find a way to block them out or come to terms with them in your life.
Epitaph (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-12)
I really can't see them as clearly you do 😉 but I do see and feel them from about 3 or 4 years old... Then I was seeing then as shadows without form, as I do most, now. From my expirience they are steaking with when you have powerfull feelings,you're energy is atracting them. Try to control you're thoughts and feelings and would be better. As happyer and relaxed you are, the leave youre space 😊 (I hope you understand my writing, I don't speak or write english so well)
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-11)
you are definetley not going crazy but you have to control these spirits and let them know that they are invading your space and can't be hanging around constantley watching your every move and be firm with them they don't mean any harm though...
bozoe6 (7 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-11)
you are not alone and you are NOT crazy. I have been dealing with seeing ghosts since I was 12. When I was older, my mom would tell me that she thought I was sensitive towards the paranormal because I would be the one who would experience things. You need to be firm with them... Tell them that this is YOUR house and they are not welcomed. Sometimes it will help. Good luck to you... Having your house blessed will help as well. 😉
Marg (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-11)
My sister and mother spoke to spirits before and they are not crazy. You are not,either.You have a gift and can sense them. I hope you can be free of seeing spirits less often. Good luck!😊
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-11)
You are so not crazy. With the shadows I think perhaps try going for a week ignoring them and if that doesn't work have the house blessed.
ParaNaturalist (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-11)
I had similar problems until about 5 years ago, and similar to what you describe, there were several instances of something getting "in my face" to try and scare me. I was also hit or grabbed on a few occasions.

I read as much as I could about ghosts, the paranormal, religious beliefs, New Age, etc, and I decided to try what is called the "white light" technique. Every day now, morning and night, I spend a few minutes imagining myself surrounded by a shield of white light and positive energy, through which negative energy and/or entities can't penetrate. Whether this is a psychological "affirmation" thing, or whether it is real, it has worked for me. I have had no further incidents since about a week after I started doing this regularly. If you are religious, as I am, I recommend imagining the source of the light being God or whoever/whatever positive force you believe in.
-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-11)
hey there... I'm sure you are not going nuts... You are one of those gifted people... Find those who can help you... I believe you...
Sorry, I can't help that much... But I believe you... ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: