You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: The Elks Lodge And A Cry Of Help

Real Ghost Stories

The Elks Lodge And A Cry Of Help

 

I belong to a group of paranormal investigators, GRASPP (Gathering Research and Stories of Paranormal Phenomenon). By the way, I love hearing other's experiences which is why I love this site.

Anyway, back to the story. We had been called to investigate a local lodge; this had been used many years since the 1920s as a place of social activity. Nowadays business and membership has slowed but many have stayed faithful with the lodge. There had been stories of music, footsteps and other personal experiences. We investigated the location and many had odd personal experiences, one time when we were upstairs I felt like something had touched me after I had made a semi-insulting comment about one of the prior leaders who had embezzled money from the lodge in its early years.

The real kicker was upon reviewing our evidence. One of the most amazing pieces I heard was of a small voice saying "Help me." it is repeated again a little louder and then "Watch it", as I was sitting down on the bar stool to replace the tape. This was caught on the camera recorder and another voice recorder on the counter.

You can check out the clips at www.graspp.info under the Elks Lodge Investigation EVP/Video clips. This was an amazing experience and I hope to post more soon!

Any comments are welcome but please be respectful.

Thanks everyone!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, danigotfaith, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

danigotfaith (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-03)
Wolfvoice258, I agree that some EVP are debateable as well, but that is why we post some for review so that we can review everything so we are left with only true evidence. The Chatman case was re-opened and we have checked into some other items especially taking notice of high EMF in the bedroom and basement but other than that nothing new has turned up on that case. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to email me: danielle.graspp [at] gmail.com
WolfVoice258 (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-21)
I've checked out the site. Some of it seems...Well, unhearable. The things that you DO hear are pretty cool, though. And I'm curious about the "Chatman Investigation".
danigotfaith (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-14)
That would definitely freak me out as well. I hope to find more in future investigations to help substantiate some of our personal experiences. By the way has anyone checked out the site, www.graspp.info, to see the evidence, I would love your feedback. Have a great day everyone!
laniparis (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-14)
Spooky, I've experienced a moment once like someone had grabbed my hat, and that was after we drove past a terrible car accident... It freaked me out heaps
danigotfaith (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-12)
We are not sure, we did some research on the history, there were no reported deaths or any "strange" happenings, but who knows. Many odd happenings go unnoticed or are kept secret. We are using the facility as a training area so we will be going in it quite a bit to try and gather more evidence in the future. If anything new pops up I will post a new story!
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-12)
Wowza. That is amazing. Do you think the person needed help but died before help could come.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: