You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Real Nightmare 2

Real Ghost Stories

A Real Nightmare 2

 

Please read the first part of this story A Real Nightmare before you read this one. It's a while after my first incident, and before I got a visit from the gray figure in the shower and the woman in the nightgown, we had been planning to move my room to the front of the house (my old room is in the back of the house). In my old room, a lot of trees were right outside my window and occasionally their branches would rub against the window to make an annoying scratching noise.

Well, it's my first night in the new room and so far so good. I'm half asleep at about 3:45 am, or 3:50 am when that terrible scratching noise begins. I didn't think anything of it but after a couple minutes I realized that there are no trees in the front of the house. So what could be scratching on the window? I realized I was re-living the night of the dark figure in the shower and blood stained nightgown woman. My heart dropped into my stomach. I convinced myself that I was hearing things and maybe it was something else. When I heard the scratching again I noticed it was coming from the door that led out to the balcony. When I slid out of bed and walked over to the door and removed the curtains away from the window my heart skipped a beat when I saw the blonde woman with the nightgown right outside the door on the balcony. When I spun around to get back to my bed, a figure of a man in a black suit stood in front of my bed smiling. He didn't say anything, and neither did I. When he walked away I jumped into my bed.

I think this may be he last of my stories since I am much too afraid now to go investigate a strange noise and go looking for ghosts, but will these ghosts come looking for me?

Other hauntings by HELENA2006

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
They aren't ghosts, but demons. Use Holy water and blessed salt, and see how long these 'ghosts' hang around. Rebuke them, using Jesus' name, and receive the sacraments - often. Plus, the Rosary helps. Dukes2352atAOL.com. Good luck.
vals_world (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-08)
Hi Helena,
Would it be possible for you to give us an update on your situation with this house haunting? I am curious as to whether or not it has kept bothering you.
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-29)
Hi Helena,
Ok everyone is saying they're late but I bet them anyway I have to agree with Lovs. Myabe she wants your help trying to go to heaven? I think you should investagate the history of your house if you haven't already.
Lovs (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
Hi Helena,

I think that this blonde women wants your help and she is communicating with you by tapping or creaking sounds for you to see what has happened to her, it seems from what you wrote about her, there is always this male like shadow whenever you see her, maybe she is showing you that this man was her husband/lover or brother, someone she had trusted and he had murdered her, I thought this when you had said that wen you went to the Balcony and saw her standing there with her gown, and when you entered the room this man with a dark suit was standing near your bed and staring with a smile in his face kind of got the feeling he had a sinnster smile and had bad intentions at that moment like everything was going his way and the murder would be perfect, well since this women is deseaded I quess it did and she is probably trying to elavate her soul but she can't unless this chapter in her life is completed so I quess she has chosen you to help her since you can see her, she seems to be reaching out to you, I also think that what you saw was a flash back of what happened before she died... Well it's really up to you if you will help her or not... Let me know what happened...

Take Care
Regards
Lovs 😉
jwhitfi (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-21)
Helena, I know this may be several months late, but this is something that has helped me with evil presences in my room. Take glass spheres (you can find clear glass X-mas ornaments at most craft stores around this time of year), paint the inside of them with silver paint mixed with Holy Water (found at most Christian book stores). Pray over and bless them (in whatever religion you believe in) and hang them over all of the entrances to your room. Including the windows and vents. This should help keep the spirits out at night. Also there are crystals you can place near your bed at night to protect you, but they need to be recharged in the sun every day to work properly. Hope this helps and good luck!
Joelle ❤
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-18)
I know that I am coming into this story way late but that would really freak me out to the point of insomnia. That gave me chicken skin and made me look behind myself just know! I would never be able to sleep in that house after the FIRST sighting of the Bloody Nightgown Blonde, but the man smiling at you at the same time the woman is outside on your balcony, I think I would have been scared stiff or ran out of the room screaming! I think that the man must have had something to do with it the way he was standing there smiling at you like he was crazy while just before that you saw the bloody woman on your balcony! I've had a lot of freaky things happen to me, even being touched but this is like something out of a horror movie. I hope things are better for you, God bless!-Shelby
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-15)
ONCE AGAIN WOW THAT is really scary, I would have been pinned to my bed with a pillow over my eyes as I once did. You should have someone come and bless the house. I agree with the people that say not to be afraid, SPIRITS CAN SENSE FEAR when they know you are afraid the taunt and tempt you. But I will tell you that not all spirits are evil, I have no clue now as to if yours are or aren't. As I said to your first story the woman was probably murdered, but now I think the man in the suit did it.
(I am not a person to say this but) May the Lord grace you and protect you,
Amanda
purplequeen12 (2 stories) (69 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-15)
I get so jealous of brave people like you. I scream even when I hear a noise. I am so easily frightened... I can't help myself. 😨
ariokage (10 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-09)
i agree put a tape recorder and! These are imprints of what happened so they won't mind you at all youre like uhhhhh dust to them I would be so scared to! But they have to finish ok? Good luk again hun!
ozonalions (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-08)
you should put a tape recorter in your room
and do some resurch on your house, maybe you can put it together bloody night gown woman , black shadow and black man . No need to scere you but
your house mite be a site of a bad murder, of something involving blood
sorry if I scere you , if you need help of some thoughts of help e-mail me at ren97at}verizon.net
RolandJordaan (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-19)
Well the important thing is to try and not be afraid of it. If you do believe that these spirits may try to seek you out, chances are that they want something from you, try and find out what that something is.

Roland
DeRosa (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-27)
*sigh* Ignore, all thing about brain tricks and that none sense. The brain shouldn't effect what you see, like the saying goes, "Seeing is believing..." Really I would have to say that you have an uncanny gift of a sixth sense. If no one else has seemed to seen the people then I would have to say so. Though what might be a gift to one person could be considered a curse to another.
Gurleen (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
When you see these kind of things just pray. Everytime you go to sleep sit in your bed and pray to your god and tell your god to protect you. I think you should tell your parents or whoever you feel comfortable with I your house and put a picture or cross of whoever you believe and just pray when you see them. What you could do is get prayers done on you and in that room. Be brave... And be careful
deejaymigs (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
This is a scary story. I would move out if I were you. My suggestion is to have your father or someone else sleep with you. At least if it happened again you will have a witness.

"be Strong and be Brave"
Erin (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
Bloody Hell, How do you cope! I got goosebumps just reading your stories!

I would so not be able to stay in that house!BRAVE!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
If you allow your fear to over come you then it is quite possible that these spirits could come looking for you. For you are giving off the one thing they need and that is energy. Fear creates some of the most potent energy in the spirit realm and sometimes they just get a kick out of messing with us to see our reactions. To some of them frightening you is a prank or joke. Try burning some lavander incences before you go to sleep at night and see how that works.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
MasteryofDarkness (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
Dear...I don't know what to say...
This is quite the odd haunting...
Miss...this is a really freaky story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: