You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Do Incubus Really Suck Your Energy?

Real Ghost Stories

Do Incubus Really Suck Your Energy?

 

I've experienced all types of ghost/demons encounters my whole life. It used to terrify me. I would cry, scream, and yell whenever I would encounter a ghost or a demon. Eventually, as I got older I've convinced myself that it was just Sleep Paralysis after doing a research paper on it for a class at City College. These experiences still happen pretty frequently and I would try to embrace it and laugh about it even though at times it still frightens me a little. Most of the time, I shrug it off after I snap out of it. But for some reason, today I started thinking about today's experience more in depth even though it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

I'm going to be honest. Earlier today, I was watching TV in bed while I was smoking a little Marijuana. Wait! Before you make assumptions, I've had these incidents start before I even started doing any type of drugs and most of them happen when I'm sober. I actually started smoking as an adult because I started getting Insomnia/Anxiety after these encounters started!

As I was saying, I was in bed watching TV high and started to fall asleep. And of course what happens? I wake up but my body was still paralyzed. I had my eyes open though. I saw and heard my TV and noticed my dog was lying next to my bed. Then I saw two ghosts/demons, whatever it was, come to my left and start taking turns molesting/caressing me. At this point in my life, I'm so used to it that I just take it and enjoy it. I usually end up having a great orgasm. From what I remember these two were more like in human forms. Then, a third entity comes from my right. Except this entity was a larger black figure. It felt more evil and powerful. It began slowing floating on top of me. I felt pressure on top of my physical body and it started penetrating and having sex with me. I started off kind of enjoying it. But my fear overpowered me and began attempting to fight it off of me. My physical body was still paralyzed but I could see my arms of my spirit trying to push it off. Every time, I start seeing my spirit body parts come out of my physical body I start freaking out more. I'm always scared that I won't be able to return to my physical body. As soon as I started freaking out, I saw my dog freaking out too at the corner of my eyes. I then suddenly screamed, "In the name of Jesus Christ, get the F*** off of me!" Mind you, I'm not religious in anyway but I was raised as a Christian. I guess it was a natural reaction. Then all the entities suddenly vanishes! I was still paralyzed for a moment but eventually I was able to get up. And like usual, I just shrugged it off and continued watching TV.

Now the strange part, a few minutes later, I started getting nauseous. At first, I didn't think much of it. I thought it was from the sandwich I had eaten earlier today. Then later I started getting really sharp pains on my right ovaries. It was so painful I started breaking out in cold sweats and started shaking. I had trouble breathing also. I curled up in a ball and didn't move for an hour. Every time I tried to move or straighten out my body, the pain would worsen. I even considered going to the ER because it was that painful. But I'm a tough nugget and decided to suffer for a bit. Eventually it went away. Well I turned out it was time of the month and I assumed it was because of that. But it wasn't the usual dull crampy pain. It felt like someone was stabbing me with sharp needles constantly. In the past 5 years or so I've been getting the same type of pain here and there weather or not I'm on my monthlies. I've had plenty of Pap Smears/Ultrasounds recently and I'm perfectly fine. And like always, I shrug off the whole situation again.

Now it's 2 AM and I started thinking back to all my experiences. The entities didn't start molesting/raping me until the past 5 years or so of my life, around the same time my painful episodes started happening. I'm wondering if this is all a coincident or if they're somehow connected. Now that I think about it, I believe there was another time my ovaries started hurting after a sexual encounter with a ghost/demon. I might be over analyzing it. I'm more concerned about my health then the stupid ghosts/demons that keep raping me. I'm not sure if it's my body's way of telling me that something wrong with me physically or if the "demon/ghosts" is affecting me physically. It's probably a coincident!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, StarlaDee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
I have read your story and I understand what your going through. How ever I've near had a sex demon bother me, a demon was bothing me years ago.

1. Get a cross and hang it on the wall.
2. Get a Bible and set it near your bed.
3. Pray to God every time before you go to bed.
4. Pray in your mind if the sex demon shows up.

Take care,

Walter 😁
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-01-01)
ralu4micheal- Um, this is a 'comment' section- we give advice, thoughts on the stories, ect... Its not for posting part of what appears to be a fan fiction section...

That said, this section of our story site deserves a certain maturity level, and I'll echo WhiteBuffalo's statement, as well as Miracle's.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+4
13 years ago (2011-01-01)
To ralu4michael - are you experimenting with writing a book? 😕
whitebuffalo (guest)
+5
13 years ago (2011-01-01)
ralu4michael?
I am sorry. Was that all necessary? I just... Can you tone it down just a mite?
Thank you.
LF2582 (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-11)
Yes! I've experienced two incubus myself, most strongy recently. They appear in my dreams so I am correlating what I am experiencing in reality. They simulate dreams so you think it is you going sexually crazy. In the morning I felt the very subtle penetration as it went all the way up to my stomach. I heard "I gave it to you". For the next two days I had abdomen pain. I was dramatically weak energetically.
When you've had enough enslavement from them (they take it when they want it without asking you or caring about your feelings), just say "jesus" name and/or say "In Jesus name, I am forgiven and delivered from this! I bind you from doing harm to others and command you to leave me and my home."
These spirits especially prey on people sexually abused because we are more likely to allow it as we feel like a familiar victim again.
Feel free to write me at lf2582 [at] verizon.net if you want to talk about it. Linda
Http://www.demonbuster.com/incubus.html
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-16)
OK, here is where I go completely out on a limb that is ENTIRELY too thin for me to be on...
It is MY experience, Flakjacket, (and StarlaDee, for that matter😊) that the Sex Spirits, depending on their "race" (for lack of a better scientific phrase, I am so sorry), do not necessarily drain a host of all living energies.
There seems to be a common thought that an experience with such a being should waste one away to a shell of their former self. Kind of reminiscent of the movie "Thinner" (well, but instead of a "curse" causing the issue...), but more in the intellectual, emotional, and spiritual sections of the hosts life.
What I have come to learn, is that there is an EXCHANGE of energies. Any physical act uses, and releases energies. In that exchange, a Sex Spirit gathers that which has been released into the atmosphere during the act of sex, or in the before and after effects OF the act.
There is a rather informative site that deals with personal accounts of individuals who have relationships WITH these types of Beings. The accounts are all written in the first hand, and covers topics as varied as how the relationship started, to do you watch t.v. With your "friend". There is little tolerance to the passing on of misinformation (or even flat out lies), and they TRY to keep it as scientifically accurate as possible.
What a feat! How difficult it is to share information about things that are so much still "in the dark" for the scientific community. But they "tackle" these types of Spirits specifically.
I would suggest checking it out, as some of the information changed a LOT of what I THOUGHT I knew. Http://incubisuccubae.yuku.com/

On a more personal note to the author.
I used to be one of the "lucky ones" that did not have any kind of issues with my cycle. None, whatsoever.
I do not know what happened, and I do not know why, (possibly the onset of advancing years?!) but eventually I just began having ALL those symptoms (not all at once, it gradually began). Once I had my tubal, I had no further issues (it was an emergency situation. I was hemorrhaging after the birth of my youngest, and it was necessary). So I would suggest (as I have no further proof) that perhaps the pain MAY be "natural".
Thank you.
Flakjacket (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-15)
Hoochler - Do you also have a semi outside your house named Megatron? Lol I'm j/k. I do agree with you on the causing of the physical pain, but I do not think it is an incubus doing this to her.

From what I understand of Incubus / Succubi, they do not drain you. However, you can become dependent upon them as a drug addict would become dependent on a drug and his health would deteriorate. If I am wrong, one of the people who are more intimate with these being's may correct me.
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-24)
Whoops sorry about my error I ment to say I don't know about incubuses but... 😆
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-24)
I don't know about incubuses can suck you energy but I know that subcubuses do. They strike in your dreams and fantasies and they you become so attracted to it you litterly die going after the spirit
robertar (223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-03)
i wonder if you have gotten/ can get some kind of spiritual std. You can get physical illness from sex with infected humans, so why not from unclean spirits? Makes sense.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-02)
Dear Starladee,

I have a question that you should answer yourself privately. Were you molested or raped by a person? If you were raped maybe your attacks are psychological. There are 3 parts to us humans, there is body,soul,and spirit. You are taking care of your body which is good but what about your soul which is where I believe part of our psychological aspect of ourselves reside in. E-mail me
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-10-02)
Hello StarlaDee,

This is a very interesting set of experiences that you share here, thank you for writing about it and telling others. I am sorry to hear that you are being made to feel pain.

I have a theory that could explain what you are feeling, but I do not know if this is for sure the correct explanation.

First of all, to answer the question posed by the title of your post... No I do not personally believe that sex demons (incubi or succubae) "suck" energy out of anyone. I think instead they cause humans to release sexual energy naturally through orgasm or other sexual pleasure, and that this released sexual energy is then harmlessly consumed once outside the human body by the demons. Although I think that sex demons are sinister in nature, I do not find this particular process sinister in and of itself. I also do not think that this process is what is causing your ovarian pain.

I talk to spirits a lot via a pendulum. I mostly talk to my angel that I prayed to God to send me (I was not specific to God in which angel to send, but the angel that came to me identifies himself as the archangel Metatron and he is both WONDERFUL and powerful), but I also talk to certain other spirits occasionally as well. I have occasionally talked to a couple of demons (to learn about their nature) using the pendulum, and your story made me remember a conversation I had with a succubus some months ago.

I asked the succubus if she liked to caress the brain of her human for pleasure. Her response made me ask follow up questions and she eventually indicated that it is forbidden for her kind to caress the brain of their human for physical pleasure. She indicated that the human brain is too delicate for such touch and may be harmed in the process. To be clear on this, I was told that although a sex demon can affect a human's brain through indirect influence (causing a brain to think things in more the way the demon desires or to start thinking entirely new thoughts more suitable to the demon) I was also told that sex demons are expressly forbidden from outright caressing the brains of their human. I also thought to myself that there are no "touch" nerves in the human brain so such a caress would fall on deaf nerves anyway, even if it were allowed.

The implications of what she said (assuming she was not lying, which I do not think she was about this particular subject) are interesting though. One implication of what she said is that sensitive areas of the human body can be damaged by careless (or malefic) touches from a spirit of any kind, to include sex demons.

Just as a man's testes are sensitive to overly aggressive touch, a woman's ovaries can also be made to feel pain rather readily. A woman's ovaries are much better protected than a man's testes though, so we don't often think of a women being able to be "kicked in the balls" like a man can be.

If you have been being touched for years by these demons, you know that they can touch you "below" your skin and in ways and places a human never could. Perhaps one of these spirits is touching your ovaries in a way that is causing you pain, the kind of pain a man would feel if his testes were hurt. Perhaps the demon even (wrongly) thinks you like this touch or that it excites you.

The next time the demons come to you, tell them that they are causing you intense pain by touching your ovaries, that you wish them to stop touching you there. If this theory is correct, and the demon (s) listen, the pain should stop.

With all that being said, I warn you that Metatron has been very clear with me that it is a bad thing for us to accept relationships with these sex demons. I have been told that the whole reason sex demons exist is to separate us from God.

If you want help dealing with these demons and the continuing rape they are committing upon you, I suggest that you seek a closer, more meaningful relationship with God the Creator instead of self medicating. I urge you to continue to openly reject these demons whenever they appear. Being high or drunk can actually make you more susceptible to demonic influence, not shield you from it.

There are people on this forum who say that sexual relationships with demons may be a life changing distraction to someone's life here on Earth but nothing more (like that isn't already a big enough problem all by itself), and that God will not help you with this problem if you totally forsake the demons and ask Him to help or that God may not even exist at all.

All I can say in response to such assertions is look at your own experiences thus far in this regard as well as to ask yourself a question. What source do you find more trustworthy when it comes to any subject, much less discussion on the true nature of demons?... People who say that they listen to demons or people who say that they listen to angels?

The final choice on what you do in your life is of course yours.

New comments for this story have been disabled