You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: This Is My First Handed Account Of The Supernatural

Real Ghost Stories

This Is My First Handed Account Of The Supernatural

 

My name is Jordan

I'm 23 years old and I serve in the US Army, I'm a strong Christian and I have spent the good majority of my life fascinated with the supernatural as to include angels and demons.

When I was younger around 12 to 14 I wasn't so much of a devote Christian. I dabbled in witchcraft, minor spells and rituals nothing to serious. It's a black mark on my life I wish I could take back, but it's something none the less. That isn't where it begins. My entire life I have seen, felt, and heard things others couldn't. I have heard a lot about certain people being spiritually sensitive; I suppose I could be one of these people. I'm not 100% positive I am, but I know I have seen more than any of my close friends, or any of my colleagues I have shared stories with.

For the record I do not believe in ghosts, I believe when a person dies their spirit goes either to heaven or to hell there is no in between that is my personal belief. I do believe demons feed off of a persons fears and beliefs so they may take some type of image as someone deceased, but this is my personally belief. I'm just setting a ground basis for my tale.

I did the majority of my "ghost" hunting between 17 to 19. I was bull headed and dead set on finding something; something dark, something scary. I will quote my mother... Sometimes when you look for something hard enough, you may not find it, but it may find you... In my situation this couldn't be truer.

I went through the various graveyards, abandoned hot spots, in Florida in my area there was an old school with severe fire damage called Popash. I believe it's torn down now. We went there saw nothing extraordinary, a few cold spots, nothing severe.

We went to an old abandoned WW2 hospital only went through the top floor. We had a chair appear in a different spot on the way out than it was on the way in and some cold spots but nothing else. My friends and I, we just kept on becoming bolder, braver less afraid, we got to the point we falsely believed we could storm the very gates of hell and proceed unscratched... My friends, I was very wrong

I have always believed as a Christian a demon could never physically cause you any pain, could not touch or harm you, perhaps they cant, perhaps I was a special case since I was abusing the thought of I suppose you could call it Christian invincibility against the supernatural at least. Well, one fateful night in the summer of 2005 I was proven wrong.

It was a simple night; pizza, a few friends over just talking about our spooky stories, nothing severe no Ouija boards or any séances, just sitting and talking. What happened next no one, especially I, could have possibly expected. It began slowly. I felt a tingling through my arms, and then it became hard for me to breathe.

I began struggling to inform my friends something was wrong. My body began to lock up and by this time they were well aware of something going wrong. What happened next I'm not going into full detail because in all honesty it's something I don't like thinking about or talk about, but needless to say I was put through about 2 1/2 hours of excruciating pain, and fear?

I have been to Iraq. I have been shot at, I have had IED's go off on my convoy, and nothing to this day has scared me or hurt me as much as what happened that night. I know my description may seem vague but believe me, the things I saw in my head, and the pain I felt, it is hard to describe.

Apparently my friend's account of this experience included them calling my youth pastor at 2 AM to come help, holding my hands to keep me from gouging out my eyes, and praying like their lives, or more correctly my life depended on it. The weeks following I felt unsafe, very afraid every day I went back into my room, crosses I have always had hung up on my wall always seemed to either be upside down or off completely.

I was plagued by nightmares of the things I saw. It was a dark time, I continued to pray for deliverance and in time everything stopped. Was this a punishment for the things I'd done and the occult I'd dabbled in, probably? But believe me friends, the hell I experienced in that time was awful and let my story be a warning, do not mess with anything if you cannot handle the consequences that may come to follow.

I know that God is greater than any thing on this earth or in hell; I know he wouldn't have let me die that night, but sometimes when you get too bold for your own good you need a wake up call. So take my story as whatever you like, blow me off like I'm a nut, as I'm sure many of you will, but for any of you that have began down the road I once walked trying to live both in the light and the dark reconsider your choices. Thank you for your time.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wolfhound1023, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Autumnbaby (11 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-13)
First off, thank you for your service. And thank you for your story. It has quite the eye opener. God bless.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-13)
Wolfhound1023: Thank you so much for this very frightening story. I sure pray that all will continue to go well with you. I thank God for bringing you out of that and also allowing this to happen to you when you were surrounded by friends who loved you and came to your rescue. God is so good and there is so much evil all around us. I pray that your story will touch someone out there who is dabbling with the occult, ouija boards, black magic and other
Un-holy things. I don't think you're nuts at all, because I know satan tries everything he can to build himself up and make himself look greater than what he is. Why else does he call himself Legion? No power is greater than the power of God and I thank you so very much for sharing your story.

God bless you always!
Spockie (8 stories) (203 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-13)
The closer you are to God and the more you know about His ways and what He expects of you, the more likely you are to experience something like this if you dabble in things best left alone. That has been my personal observation and experience.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-13)
Hi there, Wow sounds like your mother was 100% right. Somewhere along your ghost hunting investigations something evil found you and tried to take control of your body. Thank God your friends were there to help you. I can't even imgaine how terrified you must have been. I'm happy that you eventually were able to get rid of the evil entity, and thank you for sharing your experience. I am very interested in the paranormal, but also fear that I may inadvertanly let something in as a result.
Thanks again, and take care 😊 ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: