You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Can Ghosts Follow You?

Real Ghost Stories

Can Ghosts Follow You?

 

I've had a lot of ghostly experiences since that my last story.

The first experience was white-silvery feathers floating past my face and onto the ground below. I was sat at my computer desk, and they just started. I looked over at my cat (who was sat on her bed which is next to my computer) and she was staring past me to where the feathers were. I turned to look, but they'd vanished.

The second one was when I was at school yesterday. In my science classroom, I saw lots of black dots floating around, and then not five minutes later, a girl who sits on my table yelled "Who keeps tapping me on the shoulder!?" There was nobody there though.

The third (and last) was at school yesterday as well. I was sat in my mentor group listening to the teacher, and out of the corner of my eye I saw black figures darting past. It couldn't have been students though, because everyone was either in assembly at mentors or downstairs, as children aren't allowed upstairs during lunch. The last black figure I saw creeped me out the most. I was watching the door window now, intent on seeing who was darting by, and I saw this figure charge past, stop, reverse and look through the door window right at me. I couldn't see their eyes, or facial features, for it was gone in a second, but its image was pasted in my mind. What I saw was a black human like figure, but had two large horns coming out of its head. It was so scary. I kept a watchful eye on the door for the rest of the lesson.

Now, my school is new. It has only been up one year, so surely nothing could be there? But, however, there was an older building to it, but that one got knocked down. I think that there were spirits in that school, and when the old school got knocked down, came to the newer building.

Something I missed out in the last story, one night I woke up feeling hot and sweaty. My lizard was charging around and scratching, and I just couldn't go back to sleep. I got up and put my bedside light on for a few minutes, before getting up and moving around a bit. I turned to look at the clock (I'd been up for about half an hour) and my blood went cold. It was 3:30 or something like that. I knew I'd got up at 3:00 am, I just knew. I turned my lizard's heat light back on, got into bed and fell asleep, but I still remember that horrible night, lying in bed, waiting for the sunrise. It was torture.

Comments would be appreciated.

Other hauntings by Jopuppylover

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jopuppylover, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jopuppylover (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-03)
mcnutts: Cool, so they can't cross over running water... That's so weird.:/ Anyway. Thanks for the comment!

X~Jopuppylover~X
mcnutts (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-02)
It is possible for ghost can follow, but I also have read that they can NOT cross over running water. (rivers)
That is why some folks cross over from one side of this country to another, because of rivers. (u.s.a.)
Now about that last figure, creepy.
Jopuppylover (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-31)
Wiinecee:

No, I go to ralph thoresby high. Okay, thanks!

X~Jopuppylover~X
wiincee (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-31)
Hey,do you go to St. Patrick's college?
Cuz there used to be an older college but it got knocked down and a new one was built... Teachers and students said that there used to be a nun who died there and you could seee her every night beside the music room on the 2nd floor... 😕
And yeah I think that ghosts can follow you.
Well good luck 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: